[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Terrorist airport

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Maste[R]Chief

Maste[R]Chief

Terrorist airport Empty
PostSubject: Terrorist airport   Terrorist airport I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25 2013, 21:07

Hey! Well I played On the server like 3 months and I really hate when imma terrorist and want to ride a hydra, the ship is blown up.
- I suggest to put an airport near that dam but vertically but not near the ship.
- there you can put a great terrorist airport. I know that terrorist are attacking so they dont own a land, only the ship, you get my point?
- But by the time passes you could put an airport for the terrorist becuase they stayed there too long.
- I suggest too to put an nuclear missile in the army base and there is terrorist who defuse it and army who plant it.
- This suggestion is not that really important but you could add a base in the airport like STPU because many of army player escape there to heal and recover.
- and please kindly fix the bug that newbie people can ride a hydra.
Thank you for reading and yes Im soo deep in my imagination Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[DS]xRyanN

[DS]xRyanN

Terrorist airport Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrorist airport   Terrorist airport I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25 2013, 21:59

"- and please kindly fix the bug that newbie people can ride a hydra."

It isnt a Bug lol Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
chillin
V.I.P Very Important Person

Terrorist airport Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrorist airport   Terrorist airport I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15 2013, 00:50

The bottom of the page says I can post here.

[DS]WzalskyHD wrote:
When a player's ping rises above 350ms (roughly), strange things can happen in SA:MP. They are able to use vehicles which are otherwise restricted. They can hurt team members with grenades, hydra rockets, hunter rockets, tank shells (any explosion) - even if an anti-team kill is present.

A new player could also be de-synced (low ping or high ping) and that would let them ride a hydra, since the data packets that should eject them from the vehicle aren't reaching the player in due time.

There are also enter-any-vehicle scripts (cheats) but those can be easily checked by staff. Point being, these issues aren't server-sided; so coding a script wouldn't fix them. I just wanted to say this much.

Back to top Go down
Maste[R]Chief

Maste[R]Chief

Terrorist airport Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrorist airport   Terrorist airport I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16 2013, 15:08

chillin wrote:
The bottom of the page says I can post here.

[DS]WzalskyHD wrote:
When a player's ping rises above 350ms (roughly), strange things can happen in SA:MP. They are able to use vehicles which are otherwise restricted. They can hurt team members with grenades, hydra rockets, hunter rockets, tank shells (any explosion) - even if an anti-team kill is present.

A new player could also be de-synced (low ping or high ping) and that would let them ride a hydra, since the data packets that should eject them from the vehicle aren't reaching the player in due time.

There are also enter-any-vehicle scripts (cheats) but those can be easily checked by staff. Point being, these issues aren't server-sided; so coding a script wouldn't fix them. I just wanted to say this much.

Hmm okay, But the important thing is the airport Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Terrorist airport Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrorist airport   Terrorist airport I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Terrorist airport
Page 1 of 1