[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Terrorist ship

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
[DS]80bby

Terrorist ship Empty
PostSubject: Terrorist ship   Terrorist ship I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27 2013, 18:06

I think that the airstrip that used to be in the terrorist base before should be brought back as the planes and helicopters on the terrorist ship like rustlers, hydras, suicider plane and a helicopter can't be used when a planted airstrike sinks the terrorist ship resulting in the planes and helicopter on the ship to be in the water. Some people may think that it's not a big deal because the ship is only underwater for three minutes but even when the ship is rebuilt, the planes and helicopters are still underwater and can't be used. So could you please bring back the terrorist airstrip as it would be easier to use.
Back to top Go down
dan5189

Job/hobbies : playing ds

Terrorist ship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrorist ship   Terrorist ship I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27 2013, 18:17

like ur idea
Back to top Go down
[DS]80bby

Terrorist ship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrorist ship   Terrorist ship I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27 2013, 18:50

[DS]dan5189 wrote:
like ur idea
thanks
Back to top Go down
Neo

Neo

Terrorist ship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrorist ship   Terrorist ship I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28 2013, 11:02

+1
Good Idea
Back to top Go down
HellRider

HellRider

Job/hobbies : Fucking my Mom

Terrorist ship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrorist ship   Terrorist ship I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28 2013, 11:59

But that airstrip should be somewhere else then,it shouldnt be replaced with ship.
Back to top Go down
[DS]80bby

Terrorist ship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrorist ship   Terrorist ship I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28 2013, 15:30

[DS]Hell_Rider wrote:
But that airstrip should be somewhere else then,it shouldnt be replaced with ship.
The terrorist ship could be removed and replaced by airstrip and a satellite could be put in the terrorist base somewhere for the army to blow it up.
Back to top Go down
HellRider

HellRider

Terrorist ship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrorist ship   Terrorist ship I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28 2013, 17:36

No,I don't want ship to be removed.Airstrip should be just somewhere else..
Back to top Go down
[DS]80bby

Terrorist ship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrorist ship   Terrorist ship I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28 2013, 17:43

If the airstrip was somewhere else then terrorist would have more planes and it wouldn't be fair on army. And if there was an airstrip instead of a ship then you can use it all the time and won't sink.
Back to top Go down
HellRider

HellRider

Terrorist ship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrorist ship   Terrorist ship I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28 2013, 17:47

Well ship is better because army and terrorists get score for activating missles/activating SAM missles..And on that airstrip should be just 2 hydras and 1 heli.Airstrip should be close to base.And it will be fair because 2 hydras should be removed from ship and add them on airstrip.And heli from ship should be removed and add him to airstrip so then it would be fair..
Back to top Go down
[DS]80bby

Terrorist ship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrorist ship   Terrorist ship I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28 2013, 18:08

Good point but suppose if some people already took 2 hydras from the airstrip already and someone sank the ship, anything on the ship won't be able to be used for more than 3 minutes as they stay in the water even after the ship has been rebuilt. The old airstrip should be brought back with 4 hydras, 4 rustlers, 2 helicopters, suicider plane and 10 vehicles.
Back to top Go down
HellRider

HellRider

Terrorist ship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrorist ship   Terrorist ship I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28 2013, 20:08

This is my idea where should be those 2 hydras and 1 helicopter.I just added hydra and heli.If this suggestion get's accepted I would like to edit that place for DS(Only if Stormy or Ra would agree) Smile
Here's picture:
Terrorist ship 348fup3
Back to top Go down
[DS]80bby

Terrorist ship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrorist ship   Terrorist ship I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28 2013, 20:43

the airstrip would be much more easier to access as you just need to run or drive there but with the ship you have to either fly or get there in a boat and sometimes the boats are all taken so you have to swim there which can take a few minutes and when you get to the small dock in the ship you have to run up all the floors. Also the amount of hydras and a helicopter isn't enough for an airstrip. I don't know if you have seen the old airstrip but if someone does have a few pictures, could they please post it to show not only [DS]Hell_Rider and everyone else what it looks like. Why do you want to keep the ship?
Back to top Go down
HellRider

HellRider

Terrorist ship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrorist ship   Terrorist ship I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29 2013, 09:02

I know exactly how old airstrip looks like.I am playing 1 year and few months how,then I don't know how old airstrip looks like?!Anyways I posted picture where should be 2/3hydras,1 heli and cars.If this gets accepted I already have plan how should it be mapped...
Back to top Go down
[DS]80bby

Terrorist ship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrorist ship   Terrorist ship I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29 2013, 10:49

[DS]Hell_Rider wrote:
I know exactly how old airstrip looks like.I am playing 1 year and few months how,then I don't know how old airstrip looks like?!Anyways I posted picture where should be 2/3hydras,1 heli and cars.If this gets accepted I already have plan how should it be mapped...
I never said that you don't know what it looks like, read what I said properly and read the part that you misunderstood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Terrorist ship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrorist ship   Terrorist ship I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Terrorist ship
Page 1 of 1