[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Helicopters at San Fierro Airport

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
[DS]80bby

Helicopters at San Fierro Airport Empty
PostSubject: Helicopters at San Fierro Airport   Helicopters at San Fierro Airport I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29 2013, 18:10

I think that a few helicopters(Mavericks) should be placed at San Fierro Airport because when the delta plane takes off, people sometimes fall off and are stranded at the airport, and if they did /kill, they would lose $5000 but if several helicopters(Mavericks) should be placed near the where the delta plane spawns so anyone who falls off can easily make their way back.
Back to top Go down
dan5189

Job/hobbies : playing ds

PostSubject: Re: Helicopters at San Fierro Airport   Helicopters at San Fierro Airport I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29 2013, 18:33

good idea happening a lot!
Back to top Go down
[DS]Judge
Head Admin
[DS]Judge

Job/hobbies : Badminton

PostSubject: Re: Helicopters at San Fierro Airport   Helicopters at San Fierro Airport I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30 2013, 03:48

Well,if we put mavericks at SFAP,players will just fly it and left it at a place without respawn it back.If you stand there at the plane,you wont fall of except you keeping moving around or bugged.
Back to top Go down
The LoNe[R]anGeR™

The LoNe[R]anGeR™

Job/hobbies : Desert Storm Member, Basketball, and More.

PostSubject: Re: Helicopters at San Fierro Airport   Helicopters at San Fierro Airport I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30 2013, 04:26

[DS]StormD wrote:
Well,if we put mavericks at SFAP,players will just fly it and left it at a place without respawn it back.If you stand there at the plane,you wont fall of except you keeping moving around or bugged.

I Agree with you StormD Brother Razz.
Back to top Go down
http://desertstorm.tk/
[DS]Da[R]eDevil
Head Admin
[DS]Da[R]eDevil

Job/hobbies : studies,cricket,desertstorm

PostSubject: Re: Helicopters at San Fierro Airport   Helicopters at San Fierro Airport I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30 2013, 05:18

[DS]StormD wrote:
lol! Vehicles automatically respawn back to there original place when they are left ideal. No need to put them back Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Helicopters at San Fierro Airport   Helicopters at San Fierro Airport I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Helicopters at San Fierro Airport
Page 1 of 1