[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Version 7.2 about to be released

Go down 
+5
drunk
[DS]Da[R]eDevil
Ultimate[R]
Incognito
[DS]Stormy_Wolf
9 posters
AuthorMessage
[DS]Stormy_Wolf
Main Owner
[DS]Stormy_Wolf

Job/hobbies : Software Developer

Version 7.2 about to be released Empty
PostSubject: Version 7.2 about to be released   Version 7.2 about to be released I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18 2013, 23:19

Within the next neek we're going to release a new version of the Gamemode.

It will include only a few updates, but they might still be enjoyable.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Adding a Medal of Honor System:

- /moh command --- View all players who have achieved a medal of honor in this server.
- MOH recipients will get a free tool/weapon/armour every time they spawn, they'll get a list to choose from
- They'll be shown in chat with a different colour and an [MOH] tag behind their name.
- When they join, the server will inform all players that this particular player is a MOH recipient.

- Requirements for Medal of Honor (MOH) : There are two ways to receive the medal of honor: Either you have played on this server for a very long time and achieved 30000+ score or you
manage to kill 30 players in a row without dying
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. New Music

- /menu will include two new pages of available music (mostly new songs,not the "out-dated" ones

3. /equip command (not sure yet !)

-This update was already supposed to be released with version 7.1 but has somehow been forgotten all the time. ANyway,we'll try to release it in this version (depends on the cooperation of the
Owner)
- What does it do? You can choose from a large list of tools and additions for fighting (e.g. helmets, body armour (attached to the body), carrying weapons on your back etc.)

4. Killing Bonus

- Some might remember that in the old Gamemode you got +20hp when killing a person. This old system will be brought back up in Version 7.2

5. Remastered Map

- The Map still features some mapping bugs which will hopefully all get fixed in this version.

6. Anticheat bug fixing
- Several ban bugs within the anticheat system will get fixed

To give you an outlook on what's awaiting you in Version 7.3 which is already being planned:

- Laser addition to several weapons
- /plate [text] command ---> Set your personal vehicle license plate
- Suicider Plane
- Account locks after getting banned ---> Avoid ban evasion and abusing banned accounts
- Several Options when you click on a playerid in the Tab List ---> Menu with several possibilities (Duel,Give Money, Get Friend, Locate) (Admins: Kick, Ban, Mute, Jail etc.)

Version 7.4 has already been planned as well, but we won't tell you too much Razz

After version 7.4, we'll try our best to release a major update (Version 8.0) but this will take time (Includes synchronising your ingame accounts with forum, Forum Live Ban List and Online List and much more !)
Back to top Go down
https://desertstorm-gtaclan.forumotion.com
Incognito

Incognito

PostSubject: Re: Version 7.2 about to be released   Version 7.2 about to be released I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19 2013, 04:01

Really Nice updates !
Back to top Go down
Ultimate[R]

Ultimate[R]

Job/hobbies : Studying

PostSubject: Re: Version 7.2 about to be released   Version 7.2 about to be released I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19 2013, 04:30

I have achieved all the requirements of MOH : D

And why don't you make the /equip cmd for VIP? What a Face

Anyway these are really nice. affraid
Back to top Go down
[DS]Da[R]eDevil
Head Admin
[DS]Da[R]eDevil

Job/hobbies : studies,cricket,desertstorm

PostSubject: Re: Version 7.2 about to be released   Version 7.2 about to be released I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19 2013, 05:34

Nice updates Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Quote :
Either you have played on this server for a very long time and achieved 30000+ score or you
manage to kill 30 players in a row without dying
Ok but how can any one prove that he killed 30 players in a row I mean when we kill 9 players in a row we get a weapon , Health and full armor. If we kill another 3 players the server takes it as we have killed 3 players in a row but actually we killed 12 ( 9+3) players in a row.
In simple words we can say that the server just counts up to 9 kills if we get more than that it again starts counting from the beginning (that is from 3 )
Or, if anyone has got 30 kills in a row in version 7.1 then he will be not be counted and to be [MOH] we have to do this in version 7.2 ?
In version 7.1, I have reached about 20 kills in a row but I don't have anything to prove it Razz

Last edited by [DS]Da[R]eDevil on Tue Mar 19 2013, 05:46; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
drunk

drunk

PostSubject: Re: Version 7.2 about to be released   Version 7.2 about to be released I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19 2013, 05:36

Nice updates Bravo ! Bravo !

Just waiting to get 30 kills, i got 13 nonstop today, but got killed by a sniper, getting a +20hp will make it more easy, good work stormy!!!

Also no bugs in anti cheat system, this will be good as many players get kicked or banned bcoz of thes bugs.
Bravo !
Back to top Go down
Incognito

Incognito

PostSubject: Re: Version 7.2 about to be released   Version 7.2 about to be released I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19 2013, 05:50

Raj, he will make a system to count the kill streak upto 30 -.- " ! simple ...
And I got about 50 kill streak in old GM xD, Helljumper counted that Razz
Back to top Go down
[DS]Da[R]eDevil
Head Admin
[DS]Da[R]eDevil

PostSubject: Re: Version 7.2 about to be released   Version 7.2 about to be released I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19 2013, 06:18

[DS]Incognito wrote:
That's what I wanted to know Very Happy It simply means we have to get 30 kills in a row in the new version and since the current version does not have a system that counts the kill streak more than 9, anyone who gets 30 kills in a row in current version will not be counted.
About the older version ah it was easy to get 30 kills in a row flying a hunter, so I my view it should also not be counted. Surprised
Back to top Go down
drunk

drunk

PostSubject: Re: Version 7.2 about to be released   Version 7.2 about to be released I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19 2013, 06:40

[DS]Da[R]eDevil wrote:
[DS]Incognito wrote:
That's what I wanted to know Very Happy It simply means we have to get 30 kills in a row in the new version and since the current version does not have a system that counts the kill streak more than 9, anyone who gets 30 kills in a row in current version will not be counted.
About the older version ah it was easy to get 30 kills in a row flying a hunter, so I my view it should also not be counted. Surprised

it will be counted, just click a pic of your stats before starting a kill and after u get a kill, and if u get 30 kills or above, You then have a proof
Back to top Go down
[DS]ShadoWarrior

Job/hobbies : Swimming

PostSubject: Re: Version 7.2 about to be released   Version 7.2 about to be released I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19 2013, 12:23

In my opinion 30000 score is so much for the players.. i think it should be 10k+,so many players can get it
Back to top Go down
Incognito

Incognito

PostSubject: Re: Version 7.2 about to be released   Version 7.2 about to be released I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19 2013, 12:24

[DS]Frost wrote:
In my opinion 30000 score is so much for the players.. i think it should be 10k+,so many players can get it
No, 20k+ is good Razz
Back to top Go down
Chesterman

Chesterman

Job/hobbies : Enforcement

PostSubject: Re: Version 7.2 about to be released   Version 7.2 about to be released I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19 2013, 13:03

Great updates.
Back to top Go down
Khách vi

PostSubject: Re: Version 7.2 about to be released   Version 7.2 about to be released I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19 2013, 14:25

[DS]Frost wrote:
Yup, 30k is too much... Almost everyone can't get that much score except they spam or something... However, nice updates. Wink
Back to top Go down
Mother

Mother

Job/hobbies : Editor

PostSubject: Re: Version 7.2 about to be released   Version 7.2 about to be released I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19 2013, 14:47

Good Job & Good Luck Smile !
Back to top Go down
A[d]renalINe
Desert Storm Member
A[d]renalINe

Job/hobbies : Veterinary Technician

PostSubject: Re: Version 7.2 about to be released   Version 7.2 about to be released I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19 2013, 15:09

Nice updates Smile Players will definitely enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
[DS]Stormy_Wolf
Main Owner
[DS]Stormy_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Version 7.2 about to be released   Version 7.2 about to be released I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23 2013, 15:47

This version will be released tomorrow evening about 8-10pm (GMT +1)

Just to say MOH score has been reduced to 7000 and Kill streak to 20 kills.
Back to top Go down
[DS]Da[R]eDevil
Head Admin
[DS]Da[R]eDevil

PostSubject: Re: Version 7.2 about to be released   Version 7.2 about to be released I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23 2013, 16:06

:{ }
What a coincidence, I crossed 7000 just today Razz
Back to top Go down
[DS]Stormy_Wolf
Main Owner
[DS]Stormy_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Version 7.2 about to be released   Version 7.2 about to be released I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24 2013, 22:28

UPDATE released.

Some things have been modified, for further information,check the /updates command ingame.

2 updates are still missing,but they'll be scripted and updated by tomorrow evening, namely remastering the Map and allowing MOH's to choose a special tool every time they spawn.
Back to top Go down
[DS]Stormy_Wolf
Main Owner
[DS]Stormy_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Version 7.2 about to be released   Version 7.2 about to be released I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25 2013, 02:24

ALL Updates online now

Also includes a "fake" nightvision effect since the real effect is bugged on SA-MP (when one player turns it on everyone can see it) I decided to make a "fake" one. When you purchased Nightvision or Thermal Googles via /equip (cops only) just press N to toggle it.

Check /cmds for new available ingame commands (on bottom of the list)
Back to top Go down
Khách vi

PostSubject: Re: Version 7.2 about to be released   Version 7.2 about to be released I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26 2013, 14:18

Hell yeah. Awesome. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Version 7.2 about to be released   Version 7.2 about to be released I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Version 7.2 about to be released
Page 1 of 1