[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Version 7.3 coming soon !

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
[DS]Stormy_Wolf
Main Owner
[DS]Stormy_Wolf

Job/hobbies : Software Developer

Version 7.3 coming soon ! Empty
PostSubject: Version 7.3 coming soon !   Version 7.3 coming soon ! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27 2013, 01:04

Hey there,

I'm already working on the release of Version 7.3 of the Gamemode,but the update will be a bigger one than 7.2. Maybe some of you wondered about the logo on forum main Site the last days, well this will be part of the new Gamemode Version:

Version 7.3 coming soon ! VAH8g3L

1. Desert Storm Police Department - Special Terrorism Protection Unit

This system will be a huge update for the server, and I though I can just create a good system for everyone in server, not only for the ones with high amount of score and money. So the idea is simple - everyone with 30+ score can easily join this Task Force via command. Within this protection unit,you'll be able to rank up (from Newcomer up to STPU-Commanding Officer).By ranking up, your options of equipment,vehicles,weapons etc. increases of course. But this wuld be quite the same as we already have in the gamemode...ranking up,new weapons,equipment etc. so I have to include some RP ideas here. You'll get the ability to do mini missions within the Battlefiel or far away from it and you'll have to complete certain achievements to rank up (Joining delta force for 5 time s etc.) . STPU will also have team vehicles and a base that will be probably be placed at LSPD headquarters but with easy access to the battlefield (cause LS would be way too far from battlefield). As one of the most important features, STPU members will be able to /create teams to get partners in their fight.They'll be able to have better private communication (no /pm needed anymore) as well as (hopefully) get the ability to shoot from a chopper (helicopter) ;one gunman with unlimited m4 and one pilot. I'm still deveoping ideas for this system though so if you have any suggestions concerning STPU feel free to post them below.

2. Cruise Missile System

I had this idea in mind for a very long time,and now I think it's time to realize it. In return to the STPU team that is only available for cops, terrrorists will get 2 controllable rockets (cruise missile). When flying it, you'll follow the way of the rocket until it explodes after 30 seconds or when hitting the ground. Everyne with 100+ score will be able to control it and when you score kills through it, they'll appear in your /stats.

3. Lasers

We already had this before on old Desert Storm, but I want to bring lasers back to the server (unless they create too much lag this needs to be checked first). They'll be available via /equip command and can be attached to multiple weapons such as m4,mp5 silenced pistol etc.Available in 5-6 colors.

4. /plate command

Only a small update; this will enable you to set your own and custom license plate text in your vehicle (only works without vehicle mod installed)

5. Suicider Plane

A bit more interesting than the Suicider Car, but pretty much the same idea. This will give terrorists a plane to blow up wherever they want to, useful against flying objects,planes and helicopters.

6. Locking Accounts after ban

Lately the ban file has been flooded with IP bans and rangebans, so I assume that very many people are not even able to connect to the server anymore because they're affected by rang-IPs etc. To avoid this for future,we'll just lock the accounts of the banned people which prevents them from coming back because many hackers don't feel like starting from scratch again concerning their score,money and stats.

7. Extended Player Menu

We do already have a player menu, but not many people are aware of the fact that SA-MP allows players to click on other playerids in the Tab List. To make appropriate use of this feature,I'll script an extended player menu with options for both players and admins.Normal Players will get a menu with things like Duel,Send money, PM, Invite etc., Admins will get further options like Mute,Kick,Ban,Jail and so on.
Back to top Go down
https://desertstorm-gtaclan.forumotion.com
drunk

drunk

PostSubject: Re: Version 7.3 coming soon !   Version 7.3 coming soon ! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27 2013, 01:42

Nice Updates Stormy......
Best of luck for the new mode..

This is the list of some bugs which need to be fixed, Hope they get fixed in the new version.

1) Ammo Hack Kick

2) Tank can be used by players having low score or Oil source is not under their team.
Back to top Go down
[DS]II..R(V)D..II

[DS]II..R(V)D..II

PostSubject: Re: Version 7.3 coming soon !   Version 7.3 coming soon ! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27 2013, 08:25

I would like to say that i am a Proud member of this superior clan
Wonderful updates every time not a single mistake and all the pictures , texts was just awesome

Thanks Stormy............ Smile
Back to top Go down
Khách vi

PostSubject: Re: Version 7.3 coming soon !   Version 7.3 coming soon ! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27 2013, 11:45

Great. Thanks for your effort Stormy.
Back to top Go down
[DS]Stormy_Wolf
Main Owner
[DS]Stormy_Wolf

Job/hobbies : Software Developer

PostSubject: Re: Version 7.3 coming soon !   Version 7.3 coming soon ! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21 2013, 23:51

The development of Version 7.3 has now been started and the release will be within this week.

I have decided to take out the Cruise Missile Update and delay it to Version 7.4 because I don't want the update to take too long need to think how to realize this first.

After this Update, there won't be any more updates for apprximately 2-3 weeks because I'll be scripting a major update for another TDM community. Afterwards updates will continue as normal.
Back to top Go down
https://desertstorm-gtaclan.forumotion.com
[DS]ShadoWarrior

Job/hobbies : Swimming

PostSubject: Re: Version 7.3 coming soon !   Version 7.3 coming soon ! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22 2013, 00:43

What exactly will be need'in mapping so the mappers can map it ?
Back to top Go down
Mark_Wagih

Mark_Wagih

Job/hobbies : Scripting/Mapping

PostSubject: Re: Version 7.3 coming soon !   Version 7.3 coming soon ! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22 2013, 13:59

Wow , Very good ideas stormy Bravo !
I hope that it will be very good update! Big Grin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Version 7.3 coming soon !   Version 7.3 coming soon ! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Version 7.3 coming soon !
Page 1 of 1