[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Complaint against Admin [DS]Ameen

Go down 
+3
[DS]Black_Light
[DS]rapfuria
Polymerase
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Polymerase

Admin - Complaint against Admin [DS]Ameen Empty
PostSubject: Complaint against Admin [DS]Ameen   Admin - Complaint against Admin [DS]Ameen I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09 2015, 15:43

Hello everyone here in this great community,

In-game name : Polymerase .

Complaint against : [DS]Ameen .

First, he banned me for a non-bannable reason, I've insulted for some player because he kills the fun in the game by bugging is Sawn-off shotgun and changing the gun fast so he can avoid weapon recharging and make a continues bullets , what is this on the earth?! so after a few times i did insult him. however, our DS Ameen here banned me and the reason is "GTFO!" jc what do you call that? i know the rules for insulting (if it's considers as insult) the max action he can do is no more than mute RULE 1.2 , Don't you know the rules?!

who is right here? you can judge.

Thank you...
Back to top Go down
[DS]rapfuria
Head Admin
[DS]rapfuria

Job/hobbies : Shoe Manufacturer

PostSubject: Re: Complaint against Admin [DS]Ameen   Admin - Complaint against Admin [DS]Ameen I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09 2015, 16:00

Insulting Desert Storm staff is the reason for your ban.
I killed you and you insulted me. Ameen banned you, simple.
Back to top Go down
Polymerase

PostSubject: Re: Complaint against Admin [DS]Ameen   Admin - Complaint against Admin [DS]Ameen I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09 2015, 16:13

Really?

and bugging for server stuff is allowed to?
Back to top Go down
[DS]rapfuria
Head Admin
[DS]rapfuria

PostSubject: Re: Complaint against Admin [DS]Ameen   Admin - Complaint against Admin [DS]Ameen I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09 2015, 16:30

Polymerase wrote:
Really?

and bugging for server stuff is allowed to?

Weapons bug are allowed and it's no reason for insulting me or any other player.
Back to top Go down
Polymerase

PostSubject: Re: Complaint against Admin [DS]Ameen   Admin - Complaint against Admin [DS]Ameen I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09 2015, 16:47

first, you don't create your own rules as you want, insulting is not reason for banned as bugging , i haven't see it in the rules, even i can see in the ban list a lot of "C bug" don't you agree?
Back to top Go down
[DS]rapfuria
Head Admin
[DS]rapfuria

PostSubject: Re: Complaint against Admin [DS]Ameen   Admin - Complaint against Admin [DS]Ameen I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09 2015, 16:53

Polymerase wrote:
first, you don't create your own rules as you want, insulting is not reason for banned as bugging , i haven't see it in the rules, even i can see in the ban list a lot of "C bug" don't you agree?

It's not on the rules but is a bannable reason, the c-bugs you see on ban log is from people who use an auto c-bug or a program who make the bugs automatic.
Back to top Go down
Polymerase

PostSubject: Re: Complaint against Admin [DS]Ameen   Admin - Complaint against Admin [DS]Ameen I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09 2015, 17:04

[DS]rapfuria wrote:

Polymerase wrote:

It's not on the rules but is a bannable reason, the c-bugs you see on ban log is from people who use an auto c-bug or a program who make the bugs automatic.

Absolutely that's what i am talking about, it's not on the RULES also with c-bug ,,, whatever I am playing with you as a player abusing in fight not as an admin or something so you have to take it people don't like buggers so anyone speaks english would do the same thing like me how do you get it?
Back to top Go down
[DS]Black_Light
[DS]Black_Light

Job/hobbies : Volleyball/DS

PostSubject: Re: Complaint against Admin [DS]Ameen   Admin - Complaint against Admin [DS]Ameen I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09 2015, 17:17

LoL insulting DS staff surely will get u banned especially admins.If u don't like weapon bugs go and play on other servers where the bugs are not allowed.And even if u don't like the bugs u shouldn't insult.
Ameen if u wanna forgive him un-lock the topic Smile

Back to top Go down
[DS]Loocky
Owner
[DS]Loocky

Job/hobbies : Football, Games and Math

PostSubject: Re: Complaint against Admin [DS]Ameen   Admin - Complaint against Admin [DS]Ameen I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09 2015, 20:38

[DS]Black_Light wrote:
LoL insulting DS staff surely will get u banned especially admins.If u don't like weapon bugs go and play on other servers where the bugs are not allowed.And even if u don't like the bugs u shouldn't insult.
Ameen if u wanna forgive him un-lock the topic Smile

Eproo , eproo , eproo , Black didn't teach you like that Razz don't lock the topics in unban appeals

Anyways as i see you insulted a staff member so if he will forgive you , we will unban you . That's clear and by the way the best way to be forgiven is to say "sorry" Razz
Back to top Go down
[DS]Ameen
Head Admin
[DS]Ameen

Job/hobbies : Engineering Student / Football & DS

PostSubject: Re: Complaint against Admin [DS]Ameen   Admin - Complaint against Admin [DS]Ameen I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10 2015, 12:41

BANNED by me for insulting DS Admin (Rapfuria) !
Won't be unbanned until Rapfuria accepts his apology .
Back to top Go down
[DS]GravityVodka

[DS]GravityVodka

Job/hobbies : Music Producer - Thai Boxe - Jiu Jitsu

PostSubject: Re: Complaint against Admin [DS]Ameen   Admin - Complaint against Admin [DS]Ameen I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10 2015, 14:56

Polymerase wrote:

You insulted an admin, so you broke OUR rules, so you DESERVE that ban!
Back to top Go down
https://soundcloud.com/club_stuff_dj
[DS]rapfuria
Head Admin
[DS]rapfuria

PostSubject: Re: Complaint against Admin [DS]Ameen   Admin - Complaint against Admin [DS]Ameen I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16 2015, 09:01

Seems the player don't want to apologize and i was about to give him a chance.

Well, you can lock this topic if you want.
Back to top Go down
[ĎŚ]ĶŚŤÁŔ_

[ĎŚ]ĶŚŤÁŔ_

Job/hobbies : Scripter, Playing Cod/Sa:mp.

PostSubject: Re: Complaint against Admin [DS]Ameen   Admin - Complaint against Admin [DS]Ameen I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19 2015, 00:02

Polymerase wrote:

They got banned for "Auto C-bug". & about that bug known as "Sawn off no reload/2 shots Sawn off" its allowed and so is c-bug, so insulting wasn't needed and you said you know the rules. If you don't know the rules clearly, you can always have a look back on them.
Back to top Go down
[DS]Ameen
Head Admin
[DS]Ameen

Job/hobbies : Engineering Student / Football & DS

PostSubject: Re: Complaint against Admin [DS]Ameen   Admin - Complaint against Admin [DS]Ameen I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28 2015, 17:19

Stays Banned since player refuses to apologies!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Complaint against Admin [DS]Ameen   Admin - Complaint against Admin [DS]Ameen I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Complaint against Admin [DS]Ameen
Page 1 of 1