[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HurriCaNe [DS]Ameen

Go down 
+2
[DS]Brazzer66
BlackOpsPro
6 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackOpsPro

BlackOpsPro

Job/hobbies : Am small Young Age 14

HurriCaNe [DS]Ameen  Empty
PostSubject: HurriCaNe [DS]Ameen    HurriCaNe [DS]Ameen  I_icon_minitimeThu May 21 2015, 18:05

In-Game Name: BlackOpsPro

When banned?: Today 5/22/2015

Banned by who?: By System Or Maybe Ameen

Banned for what?: Today My Freind Tell me Play Gta San online in Laptap its Cool Its Called Samp He gived me the Link This >> http://www.sa-mp.com/ << Then he gived me the gta game i Downloadd with torrent after The Game Downloaded in Days I downloaded Samp and install it Then I open the Samp my friend Say put your name here i Puted BlackOpsPro Because i was playing in Ps3/xbox blackops2 So much, so i Searched for Server then i found a server Called Desert Storm Then i Saved it and then Connect Then i Registered in game and started Playing a while Then i found a friend Calld Surpahkill She/he Started Say hi how are You And we started talking then I was Sniping From mountains i went went with  Helicopter then i started Shooting at players And i get headshot Sometimes Then i get kills by luck then I started killing then i died i re spawned again and i choosed a Class Sniper Score 100 My score was Above 100 it was Sniper and Smg 2 guns Then i was Shooting at players While moving And i get kill and i was Shooting like a new noob Crazy Shooting up side down Like Crazy I killed Ameen After i killed him i got banned Like the Game quite i Started the game i saw Banned by the System maybe or Ameen Because hes Admin maybe he banned me idk but i changed my name to BlackOpsAmeen and i sended pm to Ameen Why i Got Banned? He pm/replay He Say you Aimbot i Sayed what mean Aimbot He Say Auto aim i sayed i Dont know any hacks about this game and am new here, so was shooting like crazy  Thats why i got Banned i swear i dont know anything about modding am new here Today i just Downloaded the game and play All the day I lost my score all that i did and then at the end am banned I feelt So sad and i cry why i got banned Becuase i just shootin with SMG like Crazy up and down. i played from morning to night and night i go banned Am Arabain Am new Here to Samp Am from Oman/Muscat .:::Just please unbanned me i Realy i Don know why i banned for no resson ::. i wish You accept What i did today Thank You. Sad   ;'(   it was best day then it turn to Bad. i wish You unbann Thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.imvu.com
[DS]Brazzer66

[DS]Brazzer66

Job/hobbies : School/Graphic Design

PostSubject: Re: HurriCaNe [DS]Ameen    HurriCaNe [DS]Ameen  I_icon_minitimeThu May 21 2015, 18:58

BlackOpsPro wrote:

In-Game Name: BlackOpsPro

When banned?: Today 5/22/2015

Banned by who?: By System Or Maybe Ameen

Banned for what?: Today My Freind Tell me Play Gta San online in Laptap its Cool Its Called Samp He gived me the Link This >> http://www.sa-mp.com/ << Then he gived me the gta game i Downloadd with torrent after The Game Downloaded in Days I downloaded Samp and install it Then I open the Samp my friend Say put your name here i Puted BlackOpsPro Because i was playing in Ps3/xbox blackops2 So much, so i Searched for Server then i found a server Called Desert Storm Then i Saved it and then Connect Then i Registered in game and started Playing a while Then i found a friend Calld Surpahkill She/he Started Say hi how are You And we started talking then I was Sniping From mountains i went went with  Helicopter then i started Shooting at players And i get headshot Sometimes Then i get kills by luck then I started killing then i died i re spawned again and i choosed a Class Sniper Score 100 My score was Above 100 it was Sniper and Smg 2 guns Then i was Shooting at players While moving And i get kill and i was Shooting like a new noob Crazy Shooting up side down Like Crazy I killed Ameen After i killed him i got banned Like the Game quite i Started the game i saw Banned by the System maybe or Ameen Because hes Admin maybe he banned me idk but i changed my name to BlackOpsAmeen and i sended pm to Ameen Why i Got Banned? He pm/replay He Say you Aimbot i Sayed what mean Aimbot He Say Auto aim i sayed i Dont know any hacks about this game and am new here, so was shooting like crazy  Thats why i got Banned i swear i dont know anything about modding am new here Today i just Downloaded the game and play All the day I lost my score all that i did and then at the end am banned I feelt So sad and i cry why i got banned Becuase i just shootin with SMG like Crazy up and down. i played from morning to night and night i go banned Am Arabain Am new Here to Samp Am from Oman/Muscat .:::Just please unbanned me i Realy i Don know why i banned for no resson ::. i wish You accept What i did today Thank You. Sad   ;'(   it was best day then it turn to Bad. i wish You unbann Thanks.

We have a proof you are using a hacks.
https://desertstorm-gtaclan.forumotion.com/t6659-reporting-blackopspro-rapid-fire

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HurriCaNe [DS]Ameen  5zeefc

I'm watching you.

HurriCaNe [DS]Ameen  LtxPTO7

My Internet Connection Speed
HurriCaNe [DS]Ameen  4335337720

Accepted as a Desert Storm Member: Monday, 30 March 2015, 16:23

Last edited by [DS]Brazzer66 on Thu May 21 2015, 19:54; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[DS]Big_K
Head Admin
[DS]Big_K

Job/hobbies : Road and bridge engineer

PostSubject: Re: HurriCaNe [DS]Ameen    HurriCaNe [DS]Ameen  I_icon_minitimeThu May 21 2015, 19:42

First day and already using hacks! I don't know why you are so surprised.. Kasurs video clearly shows your aimbot. Your weapons are not even directed in Kasurs why, but still, his health are going down.

Lying as hell  No  You should stay banned!
Back to top Go down
BlackOpsPro

BlackOpsPro

PostSubject: [DS]Brazzer66    HurriCaNe [DS]Ameen  I_icon_minitimeFri May 22 2015, 10:24

i Swear i can make even a ScreenShot now if you want even when i shoot i Dont Scope I use Mouse Look in Even my ping laggin i Dont know even about Hacking here how i hack ? ?
Back to top Go down
BlackOpsPro

BlackOpsPro

PostSubject: [DS]Big_K [DS]Brazzer66   HurriCaNe [DS]Ameen  I_icon_minitimeFri May 22 2015, 10:41

Ingame name : BlackOpsPro

As you can see That what i sayed yesterday Am laying to you? if im laying to you i wont say all tht words and tired my self, i said that Because I killed many Players And i tired my self at playing all day Thats why i typed that what i did.

Also am Not crazy To type all that, am a Gamer at ps3/Xbox Then i came at Laptap Gta San Samp i played one Day Then i got Banned Because Of Rapid Fire or a Auto aim you can See even how am laggin And my Ping Last ping 200-400 lagging I sayed At lest i Got 200 not 400 even why i joined others Server the kicked Me Because Of high Ping Limit Sad

What you want me To proof You More ? i Said What i did, what Do You want me to do more ? i Did Everything what i Said Yesterday i got nothing to Say More now.
Back to top Go down
[DS]Ameen
Head Admin
[DS]Ameen

Job/hobbies : Engineering Student / Football & DS

PostSubject: Re: HurriCaNe [DS]Ameen    HurriCaNe [DS]Ameen  I_icon_minitimeFri May 22 2015, 11:47

Banned by me for Aimbot!

Here the some proofs:
Proof 1:
Laying down and shooting ? You even killed [DS]BigK laying down. These ain't skill its called aimbot. hahaha..
Proof 2:
Face and target front but shooting back ? Really ?
Proof 3:
Taking down full health in 1 second ? Great skills! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
[ĎŚ]ĶŚŤÁŔ_

[ĎŚ]ĶŚŤÁŔ_

Job/hobbies : Scripter, Playing Cod/Sa:mp.

PostSubject: Re: HurriCaNe [DS]Ameen    HurriCaNe [DS]Ameen  I_icon_minitimeMon May 25 2015, 02:59

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to be speak to an attorney, and to have an attorney present during any questioning.
Back to top Go down
Jhon_Cool
Head Admin
Jhon_Cool

PostSubject: Re: HurriCaNe [DS]Ameen    HurriCaNe [DS]Ameen  I_icon_minitimeMon May 25 2015, 18:29

Stays Banned!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HurriCaNe [DS]Ameen    HurriCaNe [DS]Ameen  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HurriCaNe [DS]Ameen
Page 1 of 1