[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[DS]Brazzer66 [DS]Ameen

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackOpsPro

BlackOpsPro

Job/hobbies : Am small Young Age 14

[DS]Brazzer66 [DS]Ameen Empty
PostSubject: [DS]Brazzer66 [DS]Ameen   [DS]Brazzer66 [DS]Ameen I_icon_minitimeFri May 22 2015, 10:32

In game name: BlackOpsPro

What i say: Dude look even when am Shooting look where am aiming even While am shooting i see you near but you see me Far What you want me to proof you more That i Dont have hack or mode or any hacks am new here how i know hacking? Look how am shooting just look, see how am goin That Way cuz i see you Near me but you see me Far and thats why you say i have auto aim <<< omg i dont believe i just yesterday downloaded gta and played online and banned for this Becuase ping and Laggin and you thing am Auto aim. i told you everything what i did what you want me to Do now? Do you want me to proof you a Picture ? Even When i play Games online in blackops 2 they Say am laggin you have 1 bar They kicked me cuz they think me i have godmod , all that Because laggin Ping/Network i know that my network bad cuz am using My phone hotspot i dont have wifi we are not rich. even am using laptap accer Small and laggin game. so that why you blem me hacking? thats so sad Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.imvu.com
[DS]Big_K
Head Admin
[DS]Big_K

Job/hobbies : Road and bridge engineer

PostSubject: Re: [DS]Brazzer66 [DS]Ameen   [DS]Brazzer66 [DS]Ameen I_icon_minitimeFri May 22 2015, 19:51

First, use correct format:

Ingame name:

Who are you reporting?:

Evidence, What did he do?:
Back to top Go down
[DS]Ameen
Head Admin
[DS]Ameen

Job/hobbies : Engineering Student / Football & DS

PostSubject: Re: [DS]Brazzer66 [DS]Ameen   [DS]Brazzer66 [DS]Ameen I_icon_minitimeMon May 25 2015, 19:22

Player stays BANNED.
Complaint dropped!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DS]Brazzer66 [DS]Ameen   [DS]Brazzer66 [DS]Ameen I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[DS]Brazzer66 [DS]Ameen
Page 1 of 1