[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some Really problems of Bann : Help me !!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ayoub

Ayoub

Some Really problems of Bann : Help me !!! Empty
PostSubject: Some Really problems of Bann : Help me !!!   Some Really problems of Bann : Help me !!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07 2013, 23:53

When banned?: Wed Jun 26 2013

Banned by who?: AdminPanda

Banned for what?: NO Reason + Bann Evade

Comment(optional) :

Yesterday I was playing without any problem,
and I left the game, with nothing special to be here today banned!
What should I do?
help I do not want to lose my 450 points ... : (

Hello, I have a situation very complicated, because I complitly do nothing not , and here i ame in a heap of problems!
I am going to explain you all since the beginning:
First, tou have to know that i have a Wireless connection of the 3eme generation, and in our country, When somebody disconnects and re-connects or ON/OFF its pc, its ip changes automatically !
And in your server, (i think that it's in all of the SAMP srvers) When somebody is banned, his address ip is it also! That means that even if he changes his  account, he will remain banned but the text which displays in the launch of the game changes!

For example, now i'm banned, this is thes test that i can see :
Account banned:

And if i change my account, but whit out disconnects and re-connects thats what happned ! :
IP Banned:

And of course I did not know all of that!
And on Friday, June 26th, 2013 I had the second case!
Then, I came on the forum, and I spoke to the admin panda, and I is asked him to unbanne me , he refused, and he asked me to post an unbann apllication.

And, i have did what he asked me to do ! : My first unbann application

And after that, I have accidentally touched the sensitive 3G modem with my foot, then I disconnected and reconnected in spite of me! Has end of a few minutes, I tried of entered the game, and that worked! Then I understood what happned from the beginning !

In, the game, i have found Admin Panda, online , so i have tell him what happned, and he banned me again Admin Power 
because he doesn't understand me well :(he say that i have bann-evade BANNED ! BANNED ! !

So i have back to the forum and explain my situation, so they talled me to wait but nothing has hapnned , and today i have found my self still banned from the server and BANNED frrom the Forum again because i have   insult an admin Sad Sad Sad  I hadn't don this

Now i want to play i have miss the game :(I want to play please help me !!!

Last edited by Ayoub on Mon Jul 08 2013, 00:03; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : od ==> of)
Back to top Go down
[DS]Da[R]eDevil
Head Admin
[DS]Da[R]eDevil

Job/hobbies : studies,cricket,desertstorm

PostSubject: Re: Some Really problems of Bann : Help me !!!   Some Really problems of Bann : Help me !!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08 2013, 04:36

First of all admin Panda is a girl so, stop saying her "he" Razz

Coming back to the case, you said you were bud banned,then you accidentally restarted ur router which resulted in change in ur ip, then you came in game narrated this whole incident to Panda and she banned you for "ban evading" ?

Ok so, just calm down and wait for management's decision.
And don't try to join the game unless anyone writes here that you are unbanned, if you do so you will be banned forever.
Back to top Go down
Ayoub

Ayoub

PostSubject: Re: Some Really problems of Bann : Help me !!!   Some Really problems of Bann : Help me !!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08 2013, 10:07

Ok , i'mm ready to wait with out no problems, but it's 12 days Sad Sad Sad far from the server, i miss it !
And can you explain me why i'm banned from the forum, (i think it's just an accident ).
so, i will try to be smart, and, never try to join the game untill i'm unbanned Sad
P.S Panda is a girl ! Wow, I miss that comming lol:geek: ;
Back to top Go down
[DS]Judge
Head Admin
[DS]Judge

Job/hobbies : Badminton

PostSubject: Re: Some Really problems of Bann : Help me !!!   Some Really problems of Bann : Help me !!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08 2013, 10:36

Requesting Management to reply this topic again Very Happy  lol! 
Back to top Go down
Ayoub

Ayoub

PostSubject: Re: Some Really problems of Bann : Help me !!!   Some Really problems of Bann : Help me !!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16 2013, 14:09

Hi all , Wink

I want to ask you if there is any progress in my request because it's 8 days with out any answer !
Crying or Very sad 
Crying or Very sad 
Crying or Very sad 
And i didn't realy understand what [DS]StormD want to say ! Embarassed 

Still waiting, Ayoub ( AybeX )
P.S : I have forgat to tell that my name in the game is "Aybex"

Back to top Go down
[DS]Judge
Head Admin
[DS]Judge

Job/hobbies : Badminton

PostSubject: Re: Some Really problems of Bann : Help me !!!   Some Really problems of Bann : Help me !!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16 2013, 16:24

.... I requesting management to reply lol! 
Back to top Go down
KillerPanda

KillerPanda

Job/hobbies : hobies? Can i eat that?

PostSubject: Re: Some Really problems of Bann : Help me !!!   Some Really problems of Bann : Help me !!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16 2013, 18:25

LoL i know you come back to game after you get bugbanned by server and said you used a tool to change ip that you can come back.
That is ban-evade and i banned you for this you had to write an unbanapp sry but thats the rule isn´t it?

proof here:
http://www.apload.de/images-i243032b3fhpe.png
Back to top Go down
Ayoub

Ayoub

PostSubject: Re: Some Really problems of Bann : Help me !!!   Some Really problems of Bann : Help me !!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16 2013, 22:15

Yes, i had say this because it's so hard to explain my "Situation" !
The proof : I have used 31 line to explainb that !
So how can i ban evade, if i wasn't banned at the first time!
Back to top Go down
[DS]Stormy_Wolf
Main Owner
[DS]Stormy_Wolf

Job/hobbies : Software Developer

PostSubject: Re: Some Really problems of Bann : Help me !!!   Some Really problems of Bann : Help me !!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17 2013, 10:59

As I understood KillerPanda correctly, there is no evidence of you hacking or any other harmful behaviour towards the server.

Anyway KillerPanda made the right decision banning you in the first case because you changed your IP on purpose to join the server again.

As I checked your old IP, you were affected by another client's Range-IP.

Therefore you have been unbanned from the server.

If you have any issues connecting please reply here again thanks.
Back to top Go down
https://desertstorm-gtaclan.forumotion.com
[DS]Stormy_Wolf
Main Owner
[DS]Stormy_Wolf

Job/hobbies : Software Developer

PostSubject: Re: Some Really problems of Bann : Help me !!!   Some Really problems of Bann : Help me !!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18 2013, 11:29

No connection Issues detected

Back to top Go down
https://desertstorm-gtaclan.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Really problems of Bann : Help me !!!   Some Really problems of Bann : Help me !!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some Really problems of Bann : Help me !!!
Page 1 of 1