[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please i have say i need help but noone was hear me Dark_Rain bann me without a real searon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ciobotaru

Job/hobbies : Playng at Computer

Please i have say i need help but noone was hear me Dark_Rain bann me without a real searon Empty
PostSubject: Please i have say i need help but noone was hear me Dark_Rain bann me without a real searon   Please i have say i need help but noone was hear me Dark_Rain bann me without a real searon I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27 2012, 17:02

I have reported Dark Rain was explode me without any reason he was mute he dont need to be an admin please help at that . bann him he just bann be without a real reason .when i stared the server after 6 min. was asked me in /pm if i remeber him and i respond tea about that i was reported you in forum .After that was banned me .please unbann me and bann him. I have a big score and i like this server verry much but i cant play because Death Rain dont let me to play and im banned without any real easton.Pease unbann me and bann him.if you unbann me tell me with a massage or to say how much i need to wait to be unbanned. if i will found a nice server and im banned there and he is not banned i will not play in nthis server.thanks for dont helping me at my posts.Thanks! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
DaRk_RaiN

DaRk_RaiN

Job/hobbies : Being cool

Please i have say i need help but noone was hear me Dark_Rain bann me without a real searon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please i have say i need help but noone was hear me Dark_Rain bann me without a real searon   Please i have say i need help but noone was hear me Dark_Rain bann me without a real searon I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27 2012, 17:18

Management agreed to ban you.
Back to top Go down
7wist

7wist

Job/hobbies : SA-MP, Soccer, Badminton, PC Games, Internet

PostSubject: Re: Please i have say i need help but noone was hear me Dark_Rain bann me without a real searon   Please i have say i need help but noone was hear me Dark_Rain bann me without a real searon I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27 2012, 18:22

Maybe if you just asked for unban nicely the management would've gone easy on you. But you asked to ban the server's co-owner and unban you xD No way you're getting unban now...
Back to top Go down
http://jawgta.blogspot.com
Khách vi

PostSubject: Re: Please i have say i need help but noone was hear me Dark_Rain bann me without a real searon   Please i have say i need help but noone was hear me Dark_Rain bann me without a real searon I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28 2012, 02:07

7wist wrote:
Maybe if you just asked for unban nicely the management would've gone easy on you. But you asked to ban the server's co-owner and unban you xD No way you're getting unban now...
LOL . +9999 ! Razz
Back to top Go down
DaRk_RaiN

DaRk_RaiN

Job/hobbies : Being cool

PostSubject: Re: Please i have say i need help but noone was hear me Dark_Rain bann me without a real searon   Please i have say i need help but noone was hear me Dark_Rain bann me without a real searon I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28 2012, 10:41

Although you could have kept your mouth to your self, you called me noob multi times and flamed on chat,you were lucky i was on a good mood, usually i ban with reason Fuck off, gtfo, when its a hacker.
You followed me yet on forums and sent me two pm's threatening me and calling me noob.
And it amazing how you show your self as the victim when you're on a vulnerable position, when you were acting like THE FUCKING BOSS before you were banned.
One advise and take this one personally, don't take people kindness as weakness.
Just made things clear to not appear as the bad guy.
Nothing else to say this case is fucking closed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please i have say i need help but noone was hear me Dark_Rain bann me without a real searon   Please i have say i need help but noone was hear me Dark_Rain bann me without a real searon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please i have say i need help but noone was hear me Dark_Rain bann me without a real searon
Page 1 of 1