[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Un Bann [USMC]Bourne

Go down 
+4
Spike
A[d]renalINe
Warrior
Bourne
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Bourne

Un Bann [USMC]Bourne Empty
PostSubject: Un Bann [USMC]Bourne   Un Bann [USMC]Bourne I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24 2013, 18:29

When banned?:24/1/2013, 18:15 ( GMT-0 )

Banned by who?:[DS]Ra_TWO

Banned for what?:Supposly health Hacking.When I just died like 3 seconds before he bans me.

Comment(optional):I belive that I should be un baned because I had No HACKS!...I just died like 3 seconds before he banns me so which if I had HH, I would not of died.....

Proof that I have no s0beit etc... https://i.imgur.com/GpIrsI0.jpg
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Legend
Warrior

Job/hobbies : Playing samp on DS

PostSubject: Re: Un Bann [USMC]Bourne   Un Bann [USMC]Bourne I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24 2013, 18:50

I need an explanation to the different name in that picture.

Now, how the heck did you see your name and ID + health? S0biet spec mode detected. Health + Armour differs from the one in the health bar(the one above your health).

After looking at the picture again I see when you got banned by Ra you speced someone else just to try to show us that your health DID change. Which failed.

Rank of the speced player differs from the one in the textdraw aka the box in the lower right corner.

Busted son.

Last edited by [DS]Warrior on Thu Jan 24 2013, 19:01; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
A[d]renalINe
Desert Storm Member
A[d]renalINe

Job/hobbies : Veterinary Technician

PostSubject: Re: Un Bann [USMC]Bourne   Un Bann [USMC]Bourne I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24 2013, 18:52

Emm if you did died you should be on kill list (right side) and thats not good proof that you haven't got s0beit installed (Just press F12 and its gone) lol but anyway ra should reply cuz reason of banning is not good
Back to top Go down
Bourne

PostSubject: Re: Un Bann [USMC]Bourne   Un Bann [USMC]Bourne I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24 2013, 19:29

[DS]Warrior That's not me in the Pic ID 21 is a different person, If you see he has a SWAT Skin on not Army skin, Just look above the Helmet, That's a Different player all together, So i'm not busted even doh I wasn't hacking..., I was killed got into a chopper and then got slapped I checked /admins and then got banned for a reason which is wrong...If you look closly it says i'ma in the Assault class that person is MP, So....

[DS]A[d]renalINe I don'tmean 3 seconds ago, It's a Figer of speech, I was killed /menu'ed got army and got in the chopper, Was slapped then banned..
Back to top Go down
Bourne

PostSubject: Re: Un Bann [USMC]Bourne   Un Bann [USMC]Bourne I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24 2013, 19:34

Different Player https://i.imgur.com/QrQmQw3.jpg
Back to top Go down
Spike
Legend
Spike

Job/hobbies : Studying , movies , hanging out.....

PostSubject: Re: Un Bann [USMC]Bourne   Un Bann [USMC]Bourne I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25 2013, 04:11

I know this new trick. Press F12 and the S0beit will turn off.
So , give us a better proof.
Back to top Go down
Incognito

Incognito

PostSubject: Re: Un Bann [USMC]Bourne   Un Bann [USMC]Bourne I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25 2013, 04:35

Busted! Simple Explanation of Warrior.
Back to top Go down
Ultimate[R]

Ultimate[R]

Job/hobbies : Studying

PostSubject: Re: Un Bann [USMC]Bourne   Un Bann [USMC]Bourne I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25 2013, 04:41

[DS]Warrior wrote:
I need an explanation to the different name in that picture.

Now, how the heck did you see your name and ID + health? S0biet spec mode detected. Health + Armour differs from the one in the health bar(the one above your health).

After looking at the picture again I see when you got banned by Ra you speced someone else just to try to show us that your health DID change. Which failed.

Rank of the speced player differs from the one in the textdraw aka the box in the lower right corner.

Busted son.

Look more closely to the pic. It isn't him, its a different player behind him lol. Look at the heli. And you will see the other player's
head.
Back to top Go down
Khách vi

PostSubject: Re: Un Bann [USMC]Bourne   Un Bann [USMC]Bourne I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25 2013, 07:33

Rohan is right because you cannot see your own HP which appears above your head lol. There was another player behind him and he is trying to fool us. Look at his HP located at the right top corner of the screenshot. You are lying about you got killed by a chopper because there was no such thing like that in the kill list. Let's wait for Ra to explain.
Back to top Go down
[DS]Ra[Z]or.inc
Owner
[DS]Ra[Z]or.inc

PostSubject: Re: Un Bann [USMC]Bourne   Un Bann [USMC]Bourne I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25 2013, 10:44

Slapped him like 2-3 times Health Hack Found in War of Justice With A Fine Ping Of 110 !
Back to top Go down
7wist

7wist

Job/hobbies : SA-MP, Soccer, Badminton, PC Games, Internet

PostSubject: Re: Un Bann [USMC]Bourne   Un Bann [USMC]Bourne I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25 2013, 13:05

Hacker, case closed. No unban for you.. I was in game that time, you did health hacked.. There is no evidence of you 'dieing 3 seconds before ban' too. If you did it will show up in kill list. You have full armour and health in the hud. Even if you died somehow, you can't immediately get full armour automatically in 3 seconds...
Back to top Go down
http://jawgta.blogspot.com
Warrior
Legend
Warrior

Job/hobbies : Playing samp on DS

PostSubject: Re: Un Bann [USMC]Bourne   Un Bann [USMC]Bourne I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25 2013, 15:19

No unban.

You've gotten banned by the Owner not a kid, and an ex-admin witnessed the ban.

Locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Un Bann [USMC]Bourne   Un Bann [USMC]Bourne I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Un Bann [USMC]Bourne
Page 1 of 1