[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vip payment system

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ჺ๖ۣۜ[DS]らнΛらსჺ

Vip payment system Empty
PostSubject: Vip payment system   Vip payment system I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09 2014, 14:11

Hey ;)I was asking something, do you think you could add a mobil payment system to the VIP donation ? like mopay or allopass ? I think it will be more easy for many player to give money like that and better for who they don't want pay by card on internet and don't want use paypal ;P May it could increase the number of donation so help the server. I've seen it on several server and that work !
Any opinion ?

Last edited by [DS]Shas on Sun Jan 26 2014, 19:31; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Simas_Parkour

Simas_Parkour

Job/hobbies : hobbies - Games !

Vip payment system Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vip payment system   Vip payment system I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11 2014, 22:32

[DS]Shas wrote:
Hey ;)I was asking something, do you think you could add a mobil payment system to the VIP donation ? like mopay or something ? I think it will be more easy for many player to give money like that and better for who they don't want pay by card on internet and don't want use paypal ;P May it could increase the number of donation so help the server. I've seen it on several server and that work !
Any opinion ?

+1 ^^ that's a good idea more payment plans= more $$$
Back to top Go down
ჺ๖ۣۜ[DS]らнΛらსჺ

Vip payment system Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vip payment system   Vip payment system I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22 2014, 18:26

I up this topic because I really think that a mopay or allopass (something like that) could help about donation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vip payment system Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vip payment system   Vip payment system I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vip payment system
Page 1 of 1