[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Opinions about staffs.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
LetterA

LetterA

Job/hobbies : Gamer

Opinions about staffs. Empty
PostSubject: Opinions about staffs.   Opinions about staffs. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07 2013, 13:11

Hello everyone. I was playing in this server a few minutes ago and somehow I'm forced to create a forum account here to say something. Here's the story. The server admins were organising an event for people who wants to join. Everyone knows that server were having almost 40 players. The admins said "Say me to join" and obviously, the result will be players kept on saying "Me" and flooded the server chat. I told them to use /me instead since the messages will be shown for admins only. Well I thought admins would supported me but they just said "Say be me!". I was in good mood at that time so I wasn't disappointed about them but guess what. They started to use /announce repeatedly. My gosh, I can't describe how annoying it is, they kept on announcing useless words like "Stop", "Finish = MC" which took over the screen. Why don't they just use /say instead? Then I said "please stop using /announce, it's very spammy" twice and an admin muted me 2 minutes with the reason "no". I know it is not a huge punishment like ban or kick but they didn't listen to my opinions and disrespected me. Admins are gods here? No, I don't think so. This is not a complaint, it is just my opinion about the staff. Not forcing you to change the way how you work or something, so ignore this if you want. By the way, I don't want to tell their names, they can realised it themselves.

Regards,
LetterA
Back to top Go down
[DS]Judge
Head Admin
[DS]Judge

Job/hobbies : Badminton

PostSubject: Re: Opinions about staffs.   Opinions about staffs. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07 2013, 14:37

Well Its me Which Muted you.First of all,You know that Chats are spamming ''me'' and If we use /say The chats are going up in 2 secs.And all players keeping DM each others,Well Witness : Invincible and Dare.Also Well for me you just directly,Said ''Stop using announce '' For its like a command which is Ordering us.Well We know that Announce is very Big which blocking the screens.Well I only did it once Razz.Admins don't announce for any stupid reasons.Well That's all i want to say.And Yes Admin is like GOD,which punishes Rulebreakers xD.(But not abuse their powers).
Back to top Go down
[DS]ShadoWarrior

Job/hobbies : Swimming

PostSubject: Re: Opinions about staffs.   Opinions about staffs. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07 2013, 16:29

I know that i am not an admin but i wanna say my opinion
First about Superman:-Admins are not GODS! Admins used to keep the server clean from hackers and cheaters.. None is a god in this game... there is only one god...(I don't want want to talk about Religions) So.. You mistaken when you muted him for reason "No"Muting got reasons which are:- Insulting, Spamming and flooding... This is your mistake Superman

Then LetterA:-You mistaken when you said Stop Using /announce because many guys hate to be ordered... You should have asked him in PM if he can use any another way to ask players if they want to join.. and yes /say only takes 2 secs and go up... because the server got many players. So many talk.

PS:Superman you can take opinions from normal players.. As i said you are not a god
Back to top Go down
[DS]Judge
Head Admin
[DS]Judge

PostSubject: Re: Opinions about staffs.   Opinions about staffs. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07 2013, 17:22

Yes,I just joking at the last part Very Happy .Anyway,Yes I'm glad to accept opinions from others to improve myself better.Anyway Its my mistakes for using announce Very Happy .Well I hereby Apologies to you >.<.Well Thanks for the reply anyway Phonix Razz
Back to top Go down
[DS]Da[R]eDevil
Head Admin
[DS]Da[R]eDevil

Job/hobbies : studies,cricket,desertstorm

PostSubject: Re: Opinions about staffs.   Opinions about staffs. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07 2013, 17:51

One and only thing to say ,
Guys! stop using /announce everytime instead use /say
Its very annoying to see something flashing on the screen every second !
Rest , you all are quiet smart Razz
Back to top Go down
LetterA

LetterA

Job/hobbies : Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Opinions about staffs.   Opinions about staffs. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08 2013, 10:14

Ah, it's okay. Everything is fine now, I was just a little bit mad and couldn't control it. I'm glad that you understand it Superman. There's a part of my mistake here too. This case can be close now. Smile
Back to top Go down
[DS]Judge
Head Admin
[DS]Judge

PostSubject: Re: Opinions about staffs.   Opinions about staffs. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08 2013, 11:11

xD see you around then.
Back to top Go down
[DS]killer999
Co-Owner
[DS]killer999

PostSubject: Re: Opinions about staffs.   Opinions about staffs. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08 2013, 16:49

LetterA wrote:
This case can be close now. Smile
(

***locked***
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Opinions about staffs.   Opinions about staffs. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Opinions about staffs.
Page 1 of 1