[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My opinions about [DS] Admins.

Go down 
+3
A[d]renalINe
Warrior
Van_Helsing
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Van_Helsing

Van_Helsing

Job/hobbies : student

My opinions about [DS] Admins. Empty
PostSubject: My opinions about [DS] Admins.   My opinions about [DS] Admins. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08 2012, 13:12

This morning, when I was playing in DS. A player yelled in the main chat : "Glacier is a hacker !" I told him to report me when seen online admins. After a few minutes, Terminator came, that player reported me for "health hacking" and Terminator suddenly gave me 3 warns (kicked) without testing. When I came back to the server again, Terminator tested me and found that I'm not a health hacker. I was very angry about that but I realized that he was only a Trial Administrator... So I think that Admin Trainers should spend more time to train New Admins ... (just my opinions, if you don't like this topic, remove it.) Smile
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Legend
Warrior

Job/hobbies : Playing samp on DS

PostSubject: Re: My opinions about [DS] Admins.   My opinions about [DS] Admins. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08 2012, 13:27

Quote :
(just my opinions, if you don't like this topic, remove it.)

We will never remove it, we let people talk as they want(freedom of speech).

Anyways, yes we need the new Admins to get trained, and that is [DS]Adrenaline's job.
Back to top Go down
A[d]renalINe
Desert Storm Member
A[d]renalINe

Job/hobbies : Veterinary Technician

PostSubject: Re: My opinions about [DS] Admins.   My opinions about [DS] Admins. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08 2012, 13:41

I trained all trials very good but some may not listen or just don't give a fuck and too busy to read and check reports so its not my fucking problem if got problems with me then just say ffs, I don't care if management promote wrong players.
And warrior I already trained them so please don't mess as I said is they wont gonna listen then just demote their ass Smile
Anyway Terminator should reply here.
Back to top Go down
Chesterman

Chesterman

Job/hobbies : Enforcement

PostSubject: Re: My opinions about [DS] Admins.   My opinions about [DS] Admins. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08 2012, 13:45

[DS]A[d]renalINe wrote:
I trained all trials very good but some may not listen or just don't give a fuck and too busy to read and check reports so its not my fucking problem if got problems with me then just say ffs, I don't care if management promote wrong players.
And warrior I already trained them so please don't mess as I said is they wont gonna listen then just demote their ass Smile

I Agree with A[d]renalINe, I doubt that Treminator havent read the Admin Leassons PM or he didn't Followed the Instructions, I think that He should be punished or Suspend him or An Warning.
Back to top Go down
Darkness
Legend
Darkness

Job/hobbies : student/basketball

PostSubject: Re: My opinions about [DS] Admins.   My opinions about [DS] Admins. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08 2012, 13:48

[DS]A[d]renalINe wrote:
Anyway Terminator should reply here.
Well today i asked him:
[11:49:19] < DS *********: > "[DS]EinsTaiN" writes: got any questions about cmds?

[11:49:24] *-_-* "Chrisboy"(id: 11) typed "/conquer"

[11:49:33] < DS *********: > "[DS]Te[R]minator" writes: no thanx
And later came report on him on forums about admincolor in BF..
Back to top Go down
http://s12.postimage.org/4fmddowqj/image.png
Incognito

Incognito

PostSubject: Re: My opinions about [DS] Admins.   My opinions about [DS] Admins. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08 2012, 14:11

How nice 3 reports. 1 from Glacier 1 from me and 1 from Einstian.
Back to top Go down
A[d]renalINe
Desert Storm Member
A[d]renalINe

Job/hobbies : Veterinary Technician

PostSubject: Re: My opinions about [DS] Admins.   My opinions about [DS] Admins. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08 2012, 14:13

I demand that terminator gets terminated from admins team since he is just causing trouble even after got trained.
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Legend
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: My opinions about [DS] Admins.   My opinions about [DS] Admins. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08 2012, 14:32

Player should get demoted, then.
Back to top Go down
Van_Helsing

Van_Helsing

PostSubject: Re: My opinions about [DS] Admins.   My opinions about [DS] Admins. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08 2012, 14:34

I thought he's an un-trained admin, but... I know the truth now. He abused his power just for fun. Admin Power
Back to top Go down
Incognito

Incognito

PostSubject: Re: My opinions about [DS] Admins.   My opinions about [DS] Admins. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08 2012, 14:35

☺Glacier☺ wrote:
I thought he's an un-trained admin, but... I know the truth now. He abused his power just for fun. Admin Power
Exactly... He kills about 3 players after I come ingame. Last player he killed I think spykidz01.
Also, he was planting bombs.
Back to top Go down
Van_Helsing

Van_Helsing

PostSubject: Re: My opinions about [DS] Admins.   My opinions about [DS] Admins. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08 2012, 14:44

I forgot to tell 1 thing : The player who reported me got a warn from Terminator with the reason : Wrong reason given !
How can that player know I was a hacker or not ? He was just reporting and get a warn because he gave the wrong reason ?
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Legend
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: My opinions about [DS] Admins.   My opinions about [DS] Admins. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08 2012, 14:47

The player who reported might have not put a reason (/report ID reason), so can't be sure about that, since Raghav aka Terminator will lie to get himself out of this.
Back to top Go down
Van_Helsing

Van_Helsing

PostSubject: Re: My opinions about [DS] Admins.   My opinions about [DS] Admins. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08 2012, 15:13

[DS]Warrior wrote:
The player who reported might have not put a reason (/report ID reason), so can't be sure about that, since Raghav aka Terminator will lie to get himself out of this.
No, you misunderstood me. When I came back after Terminator's kick. He tested me again and found I'm not a hacker. After that, he warned that player.
Back to top Go down
[DS]Ra[Z]or.inc
Owner
[DS]Ra[Z]or.inc

PostSubject: Re: My opinions about [DS] Admins.   My opinions about [DS] Admins. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08 2012, 18:57

My opinions about [DS] Admins. 7KbAC
*Subject/Admin* strictly warned as his first mistake management gives him a second chance Exclamation
Note: Next Time will be terminated from his duties without any prior notice Exclamation
Punishment must be more severe: Ingame Tag and Level removed for two days Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My opinions about [DS] Admins.   My opinions about [DS] Admins. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My opinions about [DS] Admins.
Page 1 of 1