[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Asking about Mods.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Incognito

Incognito

Asking about Mods. Empty
PostSubject: Asking about Mods.   Asking about Mods. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19 2013, 07:35

So, I want to know that animation mods are allowed or not? Look, animation mods can give some little advantage but not much advantage. These mods can give advantage like we run faster than others. And the crouch thing when we roll the shorter distance, more advantage. In other's PC in which animations are not installed thinks that we are running faster than others. This happens to me many times. I use some anim mods in which I sometimes get advantage and sometimes disadvantage. In my mods the running speed [ when holding m4 or sniper] is faster as in comparison to normal anims. And the dis advantage is that I can't shoot properly when others crouch and aim and roll ongground. Because in my anims the distance of rollling is much shorter as it is in of nirmal anims. I show you an example-

As you can see in this video that my running speed is more faster than normal running. I run faster when I holds a M4 and I run slower [ as compared to M4 or normal anims] with Rocket and Micro SMG in video... So just a little question is that this mod is allowed or only allowed to make movies.
Back to top Go down
[DS]Jetforce
Legend
[DS]Jetforce

Asking about Mods. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asking about Mods.   Asking about Mods. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19 2013, 11:42

Of course they are I´ve also already used them.
Back to top Go down
Incognito

Incognito

Asking about Mods. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asking about Mods.   Asking about Mods. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19 2013, 14:43

[DS]Storm_Dust wrote:
Of course they are I´ve also already used them.
Ok thanks for clearing the doubt. Means I can use them. I thought that they can give advantage but it is a slight advantage this will works Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DaRk_RaiN

DaRk_RaiN

Job/hobbies : Being cool

Asking about Mods. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asking about Mods.   Asking about Mods. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19 2013, 14:49

Does the run mod make you go faster (a little and not noticable?) than normal?If so ima use them in CW PM me the link hehe.
Back to top Go down
Incognito

Incognito

Asking about Mods. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asking about Mods.   Asking about Mods. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19 2013, 15:13

DaRk_RaiN wrote:
Does the run mod make you go faster (a little and not noticable?) than normal?If so ima use them in CW PM me the link hehe.
Ok I'll PM.
CW? What is it?
Back to top Go down
DaRk_RaiN

DaRk_RaiN

Job/hobbies : Being cool

Asking about Mods. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asking about Mods.   Asking about Mods. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19 2013, 16:00

[DS]Incognito wrote:
DaRk_RaiN wrote:
Ok I'll PM.
CW? What is it?
Clan Wars xD.
Back to top Go down
Incognito

Incognito

Asking about Mods. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asking about Mods.   Asking about Mods. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20 2013, 14:20

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Asking about Mods. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asking about Mods.   Asking about Mods. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Asking about Mods.
Page 1 of 1