[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

un-ban application - killa99

Go down 
+2
[DS]Da[R]eDevil
Killa99
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Killa99

un-ban application - killa99 Empty
PostSubject: un-ban application - killa99   un-ban application - killa99 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29 2013, 11:06

When banned?:today (29/1/2013)

Banned by who?: auto ban system

Banned for what?: weapons hack (katana)

Comment(optional):
https://2img.net/h/i1290.photobucket.com/albums/b533/murad_thaer/sa-mp-486_zps9c3c9408.png
i was playing normaly then i got c4 and gone to the army base to plant it then when i planted it using /c4 and just moved away then i've noticed a katana in my hand right after i planted C4 then i got banned, so please why would i do something stupid as cheating ? and a katana ? i dont even have hacks on my computer
i can give u the chat loges from my login to the ban
im 100% sure the auto ban system is bugged and btw the class i choosed was sniper
here it is, the full chat logs
Spoiler:
i hope to be unbanned soon

kind regards, killa99.

EDIT: i've decided to give u what i did from the spawn to the ban i think it might be helpful
i was terriorst spawned choosed sniper class then gone into the car with the terrorist driving bot bought /c4 inside the car b4 it leave base when the bot arrived to the army base i jumped from the car gone inside the army base, planted c4 gone away from it for a sec then banned.

Last edited by Killa99 on Tue Jan 29 2013, 16:15; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
[DS]Da[R]eDevil
Head Admin
[DS]Da[R]eDevil

Job/hobbies : studies,cricket,desertstorm

PostSubject: Re: un-ban application - killa99   un-ban application - killa99 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29 2013, 11:53

Saw you ingame today
you dont seem to be a hacker.
But please edit ur post and repost it in proper format.click here:
And wait for any admin cheers https://desertstorm-gtaclan.forumotion.com/t16-unban-format
Back to top Go down
Spike
Legend
Spike

Job/hobbies : Studying , movies , hanging out.....

PostSubject: Re: un-ban application - killa99   un-ban application - killa99 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29 2013, 14:07

Well.... You can off your S0beit using F12. Anyways , let's wait for the management reply...
Back to top Go down
Killa99

PostSubject: Re: un-ban application - killa99   un-ban application - killa99 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29 2013, 15:00

Carie wrote:
Well.... You can off your S0beit using F12. Anyways , let's wait for the management reply...
1st i never used cheats
2nd i have no idea what is sobit
3rd who are u to post here ?
4th how do u know how to turn it off ? i guess u used it or so
5th u dont even know me to say i cheat
and as i said im 100% sure and i know its a auto ban system bug as u can see in the unban applications there is a lot bans because of bugs in the ban system, and i think it will be fixed with time
Back to top Go down
Incognito

Incognito

PostSubject: Re: un-ban application - killa99   un-ban application - killa99 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29 2013, 15:45

Killa99 wrote:
Carie wrote:
1st i never used cheats
and as i said im 100% sure and i know its a auto ban system bug as u can see in the unban applications there is a lot bans because of bugs in the ban system, and i think it will be fixed with time
1st How can you proof that you don't hacks but you are right that maybe NA ADMIN bugged.
2nd All knows what is s0biet
3rd Anyone can post here and she is legend...
4th You can't say a player who was a level 7 admin that he/she hacks. And all knows how to turn it on/off
Back to top Go down
Killa99

PostSubject: Re: un-ban application - killa99   un-ban application - killa99 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29 2013, 16:09

[DS]Incognito wrote:
Killa99 wrote:
Carie wrote:
1st i never used cheats
1st How can you proof that you don't hacks but you are right that maybe NA ADMIN bugged.
2nd All knows what is s0biet
3rd Anyone can post here and she is legend...
4th You can't say a player who was a level 7 admin that he/she hacks. And all knows how to turn it on/off
1st some players know me, i would've never use cheats on a server. and as i said i know its a bug i just planted c4 gone away then it said u are banned 4 katana hack
2nd i seriously have no idea what is sobiet
3rd how would i know that he/she is a legend and a retired admin Embarassed what i meant is that if u dont have something useful i have no idea why u should post and start saying i hacked

waiting for admin respond
regards, killa99.
Back to top Go down
Spike
Legend
Spike

Job/hobbies : Studying , movies , hanging out.....

PostSubject: Re: un-ban application - killa99   un-ban application - killa99 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30 2013, 09:43

For your attention , I said something useful. There is an option to off the S0beit hack.
I saw it in a video..... It doesn't mean I should hack.
Any player can post here.

Also , I didn't say that you cheated. I just said that the evidence is not sufficient.
You can see whether they are Legends or not by seeing below their names.
Below my name , there is something written called '' Legend ''.

Watch your tongue ..... You must respect players no matter whether he/she is a newbie or a retired admin.
Back to top Go down
Killa99

PostSubject: Re: un-ban application - killa99   un-ban application - killa99 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30 2013, 12:37

Carie wrote:
For your attention , I said something useful. There is an option to off the S0beit hack.
I saw it in a video..... It doesn't mean I should hack.
Any player can post here.

Also , I didn't say that you cheated. I just said that the evidence is not sufficient.
You can see whether they are Legends or not by seeing below their names.
Below my name , there is something written called '' Legend ''.

Watch your tongue ..... You must respect players no matter whether he/she is a newbie or a retired admin.

all clear 4 me Very Happy
and btw, the proofs i posted is to show u its a bug, and its a auto ban system, and from what i saw it gets bugged a lot

still waiting for admin respond
regards, killa99.

hope to cya in game Smile
Back to top Go down
[DS]Da[R]eDevil
Head Admin
[DS]Da[R]eDevil

Job/hobbies : studies,cricket,desertstorm

PostSubject: Re: un-ban application - killa99   un-ban application - killa99 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30 2013, 13:14

I saw you today ingame
how come you play if you are banned...
That means, you are a ban evader...

un-ban application - killa99 1359551600_sa-mp-111
Back to top Go down
Killa99

PostSubject: Re: un-ban application - killa99   un-ban application - killa99 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30 2013, 13:26

i seriously have no idea
i loged in with my name and my same ip address as always
it loged in normaly i though i got unbanned and was very happey, was a bit lazy to check the unban application, then when u pm'd me i loged off to check it found out its still not responded by admins. Shocked
and didn't relog
i seriously have no idea how can u login while u are banned

P.S. when i loged in it i had my score and the same name

still waiting for admins.
Back to top Go down
[DS]ShadoWarrior

Job/hobbies : Swimming

PostSubject: Re: un-ban application   un-ban application - killa99 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30 2013, 20:25

Quote :

I saw you today ingame
how come you play if you are banned...
That means, you are a ban evader...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
seriously have no idea
i loged in with my name and my same ip address as always
it loged in normaly i though i got unbanned and was very happey, was a bit lazy to check the unban application, then when u pm'd me i loged off to check it found out its still not responded by admins.
and didn't relog
i seriously have no idea how can u login while u are banned

P.S. when i loged in it i had my score and the same name

still waiting for admins
well
it is impossible to join while you are banned
only if you did 2 things:
1-you restarted your modem so the ip is changed
2-if any admin unbanned you (if so please reply in this topic)
further more i will range ban his ip ...
Back to top Go down
Killa99

PostSubject: Re: un-ban application - killa99   un-ban application - killa99 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31 2013, 11:15

actually, yeah i restared modem 2 or 1 day ago, i had some internet problems

waiting for your respond.
Back to top Go down
Khách vi

PostSubject: Re: un-ban application - killa99   un-ban application - killa99 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31 2013, 13:13

Killa99 wrote:
actually, yeah i restared modem 2 or 1 day ago, i had some internet problems

waiting for your respond.
However, you accessed the game while being banned means you ban evaded. Managements will give decisions with you. Censored !
Back to top Go down
Killa99

PostSubject: Re: un-ban application - killa99   un-ban application - killa99 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31 2013, 14:25

i didn't know i didn't get unbanned cuze it loged normally, so i thought i got unbanned when he pm'd me i loged off, checked the unban apply and didn't relog.
but as u said i will leave this to admins

still waiting, killa99
Back to top Go down
Ultimate[R]

Ultimate[R]

Job/hobbies : Studying

PostSubject: Re: un-ban application - killa99   un-ban application - killa99 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20 2013, 14:03

LOCKED till management decision.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: un-ban application - killa99   un-ban application - killa99 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

un-ban application - killa99
Page 1 of 1