[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

APPLICATION

Go down 
+9
[DS]ΚιℓιaℕxFιrЄ27
Sol_Badguy
[DS]Saad
[DS]Fire723
ჺ๖ۣۜ[DS]らнΛらსჺ
-Kite-
[DS]Nameless
[DS]killer999
zainking1
13 posters
AuthorMessage
zainking1

APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: APPLICATION   APPLICATION I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06 2014, 01:18

Ingame Name:zainking1

Timezone (GMT):5:11 gmt

Current score/kills:1264/333

What are the DS Rules:  1: Player Rules (valid for everyone plaing in the server):

- § 1.1: You are not allowed to use any kind of cheats or hacks ingame, among them are specific hack programs like s0beit, player crashers, car spam programs, Bot attackers as well as any kind of vehicle modifications that can give you advantages ingame (for example enterable Cargobob, Truck Trailer). Modifications that do not affect the gameplay itself are allowed (for example normal vehicle mods, weapon modifications or new sound mods). Not following these rules will result in ban, permanent ban.

- § 1.2: You may not abuse or insult anyone ingame. This Behaviour has to be handled by admins by muting the person for 1 up to 3 minutes. Repeated abuse might also deserve a kick but it's not bannable. Specific expressions and statements against the community itself will not be tolerated and deserves the same punishment as above.

- § 1.3: You may not advertise another server nor any website URL ingame or on forums. This kind of action must be handled by banning the player immediately, for those admins unable to ban you'll have to keep kicking them until a higher rank admin comes along.

- § 1.4: You are not allowed to spam bombs or missiles within the battlefield area. Admins must slap or explode a player for repeated actions of this kind. Another type of punishment is NOT allowed.

- § 1.5: You may not Carjack or blow up your own teammates or teammate's cars. This behaviour must also be handled with either a warn or slap.

- § 1.6: Racist statements or expressions of any kind are completely forbidden. 
This includes the following:
- Statements against people's ethnic group
- Expressions against a person's sexual or religious affiliation as well as homophobic statements in particular.
- Statements against a person's skin colour,family or membership in a certain community.

Those expressions will not be tolerated and all and will result in 1-3 minutes mute, repeated statements in either warn or kick, reports on forum concerning racists must be handled with ban (as long as evidence is present)

- § 1.7: Command Spam of any kind is not allowed with an exception of those two commands: /setskintome and /carcolor. For all other commands you can get muted, warned or kicked but not banned.

- § 1.8: Text Spam ingame is not allowed as well. Spamming goes along with either mute or warn, repeated spam must be handled with a kick. Excessive Spam can only be banned after kicking the player at least 2 times.

- § 1.9: Everyone is responsible for his own account. If you allow anyone to hack or break the server rules with your own account it's your account that gets the ban there won't be a second chance for you. The same is valid for your IP address if anyone uses your IP to hack on the server we won't unban the IP afterwards if you have another account that has not been hacked with.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

§ 2:Additional Member Rules:

- § 2.1: Members must ALWAYS be friendly and helpful in the direction of players, explain any kind of question to them, tell players how to deal with commands and show important things to them. 

- § 2.2: Members may not argue or fight in the direction of players.

- § 2.3: As a member, it's your duty to report any false behaviour of other staff to the management, either via PM or in Complaint Section. This includes abuses of staff/admin commands, insults or false behaviour of staff members.

- § 2.4: ALL Member Commands must not be used in or around battlefield, you have to be far away from it in order to be able to use them.

- § 2.5: You may not abuse your member status in order to gain respect or advantages ingame or to threaten players with punishments.

- § 2.6: Members are forced to vote on Member Apps regularly, not voting means to accept the player automatically.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

§ 3: Additional Admin Rules:

- § 3.1: Admins have to stick to the kind of punishments mentioned above.

- § 3.2: All Admins have to give their opinions on new Admin Application and Member Applications.

§ 4: Management Rules:

- § 4.1: Management is not allowed to delete any kind of topics on forums. As a community that features equality and freedon of speech everyone is allowed to post what he or she wants, therefore managament may not censor any of those words/posts.

- § 4.2: Editing forum posts is not allowed as well as changing the word order or parts of the text.

- § 4.3: Management may not deny applications without reasons and votes, unless they're open for at least 7 days.

- § 4.4: Inappropriate language and/or behaviour towards players and/or staff members is completely unaceptable. 

- § 4.5: Complaints on forums must be taken seriously and has to be dealt with.

- § 4.6: In case of banning a player, you must give a valid reason which means either ingame or, in case of banning offline, try to find the player on forum and PM him.

- § 4.7: Showing respect is one of the most important characteristics management has to be aware of.

- § 4.8: Management must not change any personal data of players or staff members ingame or on forums, including the deleteion or modification of their ingame/forum passwords or forum name as well as changing the e-mail address of a user. This is truly personal and has to be handled by the owner of an account. Only exception are Member apps and the ingame name change going along with it.

- § 4.9: Noone can be banned on forums although banned ingame the forum account of the banned user must remain on forums for him to make possible complaints or unban appeals and to express his opinion. Deleting acounts from forum is also forbidden, same for ingame.

§ 5: Additional XAT Rules:

- § 5.1: Insulting of any kind is absolutely restricted, not even in fun or any other situation to be considered a joke.

- § 5.2: There has to be a respectful way of speech and talk when using XAT

- § 5.3: Provoking others is not allowed.

- § 5.4: All other rules on XAT are self-evident and can also be found in section "Player Rules

Broken any rules?:no

Been KICKED/BANNED before in the server?:yea

Why you want to be a member in DS?bcz i like it it have many great options and to kick/ban the hackers abusers spammers
Back to top Go down
[DS]killer999
Co-Owner
[DS]killer999

APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION   APPLICATION I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06 2014, 01:26

OFC -1
-Copying
Back to top Go down
[DS]Nameless
Desert Storm Member
[DS]Nameless

APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION   APPLICATION I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06 2014, 01:27

[DS]killer999 wrote:
OFC -1
-Copying

but isnt this the wrong place for it?
Back to top Go down
[DS]killer999
Co-Owner
[DS]killer999

APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION   APPLICATION I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06 2014, 02:07

yea its wrong but i don't have permission to moderate in "general" section
Back to top Go down
-Kite-
Deputy Head Admin + Forum Moderator
-Kite-

APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION   APPLICATION I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06 2014, 02:32

Dafuq Is This .
Copy . Wrong Section ...
Back to top Go down
zainking1

APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: zainking1   APPLICATION I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06 2014, 02:39

it was a mistake

plzz delete it
Back to top Go down
ჺ๖ۣۜ[DS]らнΛらსჺ

APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION   APPLICATION I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06 2014, 02:48

copy was a mistake too ;D ?
Back to top Go down
[DS]Fire723
Deputy Head Admin
[DS]Fire723

Job/hobbies : Hackers have no chance

APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION   APPLICATION I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06 2014, 07:07

[DS]killer999 wrote:
OFC -1
-Copying
Members can't kick/ban though
Back to top Go down
[DS]Saad

[DS]Saad

Job/hobbies : i love to play football

APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION   APPLICATION I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09 2014, 10:07

O.o

Last edited by [DS]Saad on Mon Oct 20 2014, 22:32; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sol_Badguy

Sol_Badguy

APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION   APPLICATION I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09 2014, 10:23

[DS]killer999 wrote:
OFC -1
-Copying

and btw members can't kick XD
Back to top Go down
[DS]ΚιℓιaℕxFιrЄ27
Desert Storm Member
[DS]ΚιℓιaℕxFιrЄ27

Job/hobbies : Desert Storm / Metal / Computer and video games.

APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION   APPLICATION I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09 2014, 10:26

saad 12 wrote:
yea i can kick as a member  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

WTF ?
Back to top Go down
[DS]Night_Hawk

[DS]Night_Hawk

Job/hobbies : Chronicle Gamer ADD me in WHATS APP (+94757555441)

APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION   APPLICATION I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09 2014, 11:35

Seriously some guyz just dnt learn, this is like you 3th or 4th app right
Back to top Go down
[DS]V][ppEr{BoY}

[DS]V][ppEr{BoY}

Job/hobbies : LOVE TO PLAY CRICKET,FOOTBALL AND DESERT STORM

APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION   APPLICATION I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09 2014, 15:20

in that time i was new here dont know where to post application

dont send me the link here ca u apply  Razz 
Back to top Go down
[DS]V][ppEr{BoY}

[DS]V][ppEr{BoY}

APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION   APPLICATION I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25 2014, 14:37

Someone lock this post
Back to top Go down
[DS]Ameen
Head Admin
[DS]Ameen

Job/hobbies : Engineering Student / Football & DS

APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION   APPLICATION I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25 2014, 14:56

Back to top Go down
[DS]V][ppEr{BoY}

[DS]V][ppEr{BoY}

APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION   APPLICATION I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25 2014, 15:27

LOOOOL o.O
Back to top Go down
[DS]Ameen
Head Admin
[DS]Ameen

Job/hobbies : Engineering Student / Football & DS

APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION   APPLICATION I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25 2014, 15:46

zainking! wrote:
LOOOOL o.O
Never mind but only management can lock this topic Razz
Requesting management to LOCK this topic.
Back to top Go down
-Kite-
Deputy Head Admin + Forum Moderator
-Kite-

APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION   APPLICATION I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25 2014, 17:36

Requesting Higher Admin/Managment To Lock Or Delte The Whole Topic Razz
Back to top Go down
[DS]V][ppEr{BoY}

[DS]V][ppEr{BoY}

APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION   APPLICATION I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20 2014, 20:45

Someone lock this Topic :/
Back to top Go down
[DS]Judge
Head Admin
[DS]Judge

Job/hobbies : Badminton

APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION   APPLICATION I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21 2014, 08:58

It'll be locked when someone have the rights to.....

3-4 post for ''Requesting lock topi''.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: APPLICATION   APPLICATION I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

APPLICATION
Page 1 of 1