[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Minigun + Airbreak] Hacker

Go down 
+4
nickyway
Ultimate[R]
Van_Helsing
Spike
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Spike
Legend
Spike

Job/hobbies : Studying , movies , hanging out.....

Airbreak - [Minigun + Airbreak] Hacker Empty
PostSubject: [Minigun + Airbreak] Hacker   Airbreak - [Minigun + Airbreak] Hacker I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16 2012, 03:57

Hello Administrators ,

Ingame name : Carie

Who are you reporting? : Alex_Nuttee

Evidence, What did he do? : First , I observed Minigun hacks , then he teleported to me always and killed me using the minigun.

Evidence :-

You can see here that I got killed two times by that guy with Minigun. There were no supporters at that time.

Airbreak - [Minigun + Airbreak] Hacker Samp307gt

Sorry , This is the best shot I can give him of Airbraking.

Airbreak - [Minigun + Airbreak] Hacker Samp308t

He was somewhere beyond Army base....
but now... he killed me by airbraking to me.

Airbreak - [Minigun + Airbreak] Hacker Samp311d

While he killed me there and I spawned near bomb plant base , he airbraked to me. No one can run in that lightning speed

Airbreak - [Minigun + Airbreak] Hacker Samp312n

He also killed me....

Airbreak - [Minigun + Airbreak] Hacker Samp313h

It's very said that DS NAdmin is not banning the real hackers but banning some good ones....
Try to repair it please. Because , I can't keep on sending complaints like this everytime....

Thank you,
Carie

Back to top Go down
Van_Helsing

Van_Helsing

Job/hobbies : student

PostSubject: Re: [Minigun + Airbreak] Hacker   Airbreak - [Minigun + Airbreak] Hacker I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16 2012, 08:15

Finally, I find that my topic in Discussion section is absolutely right. There is something wrong with game bot.
Back to top Go down
Ultimate[R]

Ultimate[R]

Job/hobbies : Studying

PostSubject: Re: [Minigun + Airbreak] Hacker   Airbreak - [Minigun + Airbreak] Hacker I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16 2012, 09:09

He must have got minigun from the outpost.
Back to top Go down
nickyway

nickyway

Job/hobbies : Scaffolding

PostSubject: Re: [Minigun + Airbreak] Hacker   Airbreak - [Minigun + Airbreak] Hacker I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16 2012, 09:30

1. Where is the airbreak???

2. This minigun has been taken from outpost.

3. If there is no airbreak then it inst a hack..
Back to top Go down
Spike
Legend
Spike

PostSubject: Re: [Minigun + Airbreak] Hacker   Airbreak - [Minigun + Airbreak] Hacker I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16 2012, 09:36

nickyway wrote:
1. Where is the airbreak???

2. This minigun has been taken from outpost.

3. If there is no airbreak then it inst a hack..

You must have read my post clearly. I couldn't get a perfect picture of his airbrake since it was very fast. Buit my last 3 pictures prove that he airbrake.
Because nobody could run that fast to spawn point near Bomb plant area from that Jet area.

About that Minigun , There were less players at that time and nobody occupied the outpost.
Back to top Go down
nickyway

nickyway

PostSubject: Re: [Minigun + Airbreak] Hacker   Airbreak - [Minigun + Airbreak] Hacker I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16 2012, 09:41

About the airbreak there inst really a pof we can see its airbreaking.

About the minigun if he spawned a minigun it autoban im 101% sure.
Back to top Go down
Spike
Legend
Spike

PostSubject: Re: [Minigun + Airbreak] Hacker   Airbreak - [Minigun + Airbreak] Hacker I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16 2012, 09:43

nickyway wrote:
About the airbreak there inst really a pof we can see its airbreaking.

About the minigun if he spawned a minigun it autoban im 101% sure.
I saw through my eyes that he was airbraking.... I promise!
He airbraked.....
He airbraked for sure!

See the first and second picture.
First see , first picture's radar ,No terrorists were flying but in second oicture's radar , you can see alex flying.

Last edited by Carie on Sun Dec 16 2012, 09:45; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : For details)
Back to top Go down
nickyway

nickyway

PostSubject: Re: [Minigun + Airbreak] Hacker   Airbreak - [Minigun + Airbreak] Hacker I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16 2012, 09:50

Maybe you saw it was airbreaking, but in the picture`s i srrly dont see any airbreak so there inst no proof,
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Legend
Warrior

Job/hobbies : Playing samp on DS

PostSubject: Re: [Minigun + Airbreak] Hacker   Airbreak - [Minigun + Airbreak] Hacker I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16 2012, 11:29

Sorry, but Carie was an Administraitor here, so she is not a beginner at knowing wether he is hacking or not.

Last edited by [DS]Warrior on Sun Dec 16 2012, 13:15; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Van_Helsing

Van_Helsing

PostSubject: Re: [Minigun + Airbreak] Hacker   Airbreak - [Minigun + Airbreak] Hacker I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16 2012, 11:32

[DS]Warrior wrote:
Sorry, but Carie was an Administraitor here, so she is not a begginer at knowing wether he is hacking or not.
Warrior is right. If Carie was still an admin, she could ban that player immediately.
Back to top Go down
Incognito

Incognito

PostSubject: Re: [Minigun + Airbreak] Hacker   Airbreak - [Minigun + Airbreak] Hacker I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16 2012, 11:44

My opinion:
The player hacks for minigun as well as Airbreak. Some players said that he can get minigun from outpost. And Carie said that outpost was not conquered by anyone because players were not enough to conquer outpost. Now can you tell me one thing. The player can get 100 ammo from Outpost and 50 ammo from getting spported( but he cant get supported because he was already supporter). In such less ammo how can he kills Carie 3 times( maybe more) And maybe Carie has armor. So noone could be this much accurate in sshooting minigun that he kills 3(or more) times with 100 ammo of minigun. And for the arbreak, I should say that proof is not enough you should make a video or take a SS by /timestamp so that the Admins can know the time between the pictures and By radar this can be proved easily that he was airbreak. But as Waarrior said you were an Admin and ou can check out that the player hacks or not then it would be right. I know proof is not enugh for Air break but he was doing Minigun Hack.
Back to top Go down
nickyway

nickyway

PostSubject: Re: [Minigun + Airbreak] Hacker   Airbreak - [Minigun + Airbreak] Hacker I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16 2012, 18:23

So, warrior iknow im new here but i even got admin experience iv been admin`s for 2 year on a other server, so dont tell me im a dumbass that dont know if its airbreak/minigun hack -.-
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Legend
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: [Minigun + Airbreak] Hacker   Airbreak - [Minigun + Airbreak] Hacker I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16 2012, 18:49

Point out one sentence in my reply that contains "dumbass" and I'll give you a cookie.
Back to top Go down
nickyway

nickyway

PostSubject: Re: [Minigun + Airbreak] Hacker   Airbreak - [Minigun + Airbreak] Hacker I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16 2012, 18:57

[DS]Warrior wrote:
Point out one sentence in my reply that contains "dumbass" and I'll give you a cookie.

The point is ur telling that carie know what shes doing, And now you think i dont see if its airbreak/minigun hack?
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Legend
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: [Minigun + Airbreak] Hacker   Airbreak - [Minigun + Airbreak] Hacker I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16 2012, 19:04

nickyway wrote:
[DS]Warrior wrote:

The point is ur telling that carie know what shes doing, And now you think i dont see if its airbreak/minigun hack?

My point is, she knows what she is saying. I never saw you as an Admin, so can't rate you.

No one can know if he was hacking except for Carie, which was an Admin here, so of course she saw what airbreak looks like and how to bust airbreak users. Of course we can trust her.

Last edited by [DS]Warrior on Sun Dec 16 2012, 19:05; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Avenger

Avenger

Job/hobbies : In Banking(internship),Football,Movies

PostSubject: Re: [Minigun + Airbreak] Hacker   Airbreak - [Minigun + Airbreak] Hacker I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16 2012, 19:05

Carie definitely knows what she saw Cuz she was there and You Weren't Nicky...
Ohh and BTW having much experience or not She was a Great admin at DS....
Back to top Go down
nickyway

nickyway

PostSubject: Re: [Minigun + Airbreak] Hacker   Airbreak - [Minigun + Airbreak] Hacker I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16 2012, 19:08

You never heard me said you cant trust here, the only thing me point is. ithink it inst airbreaking/minigun hack. And warrior, can you see on the picture`s its airbreaking? i dont see that animation of airbreaking even he inst in the air, And Avanger, I belive you she was a great admin, but ppl can make fault`s. we are human`s. not superman.
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Legend
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: [Minigun + Airbreak] Hacker   Airbreak - [Minigun + Airbreak] Hacker I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16 2012, 19:10

nickyway wrote:
You never heard me said you cant trust here, the only thing me point is. ithink it inst airbreaking/minigun hack. And warrior, can you see on the picture`s its airbreaking? i dont see that animation of airbreaking even he inst in the air, And Avanger, I belive you she was a great admin, but ppl can make fault`s. we are human`s. not superman.

Superman is a human.

Anyways, let's wait for the Owner(S) to decide.
Back to top Go down
Avenger

Avenger

Job/hobbies : In Banking(internship),Football,Movies

PostSubject: Re: [Minigun + Airbreak] Hacker   Airbreak - [Minigun + Airbreak] Hacker I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16 2012, 19:11

HAhahaha....Nice one Warrior Wink
Back to top Go down
nickyway

nickyway

PostSubject: Re: [Minigun + Airbreak] Hacker   Airbreak - [Minigun + Airbreak] Hacker I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16 2012, 19:12

[DS]Avenger wrote:
HAhahaha....Nice one Warrior Wink

Avanager powerpost much ^^?
Back to top Go down
Spike
Legend
Spike

PostSubject: Re: [Minigun + Airbreak] Hacker   Airbreak - [Minigun + Airbreak] Hacker I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17 2012, 11:03

nickyway wrote:
I proved it indirectly. How can someone run that fast from those jet area to the spawn point near the hot air balloon. I tried to capture it but all were failure shots.

See the radar and chat box.

You can see here that nobody is there unless one terrorist at bomb plant base on the radar.
Airbreak - [Minigun + Airbreak] Hacker Samp307eo

Here , you may notice him flying....
Airbreak - [Minigun + Airbreak] Hacker Samp308d

See the radar again.
Airbreak - [Minigun + Airbreak] Hacker Samp309ul

I said what I saw. He was airbraking.
It's the management's decision now.
Back to top Go down
nickyway

nickyway

PostSubject: Re: [Minigun + Airbreak] Hacker   Airbreak - [Minigun + Airbreak] Hacker I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17 2012, 16:22

First of all in SS i see time between 5/10 second each picture, Check bomb already exploded and other pic it still counts. anyways, It can be lagg. Ive seen on other servers that someone lagg`s and it look likes airbreak on the map hud.

EDIT: anyways, i dont wanna make a whole fight just lets wait what higherop says.
Back to top Go down
Van_Helsing

Van_Helsing

PostSubject: Re: [Minigun + Airbreak] Hacker   Airbreak - [Minigun + Airbreak] Hacker I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18 2012, 03:43

[DS]Warrior wrote:
nickyway wrote:
[DS]Warrior wrote:

My point is, she knows what she is saying. I never saw you as an Admin, so can't rate you.

No one can know if he was hacking except for Carie, which was an Admin here, so of course she saw what airbreak looks like and how to bust airbreak users. Of course we can trust her.
Agreed. Carie was an experience admin here so she is 100% trusted.
Back to top Go down
nickyway

nickyway

PostSubject: Re: [Minigun + Airbreak] Hacker   Airbreak - [Minigun + Airbreak] Hacker I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18 2012, 05:00

Van_Helsing wrote:
[DS]Warrior wrote:
nickyway wrote:
[DS]Warrior wrote:

Agreed. Carie was an experience admin here so she is 100% trusted.
'

Useless post.. -.-
Back to top Go down
[DS]Ra[Z]or.inc
Owner
[DS]Ra[Z]or.inc

PostSubject: Re: [Minigun + Airbreak] Hacker   Airbreak - [Minigun + Airbreak] Hacker I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21 2012, 15:34

Airbreak - [Minigun + Airbreak] Hacker HUy4g Locked !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Minigun + Airbreak] Hacker   Airbreak - [Minigun + Airbreak] Hacker I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Minigun + Airbreak] Hacker
Page 1 of 1