[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

/minigun zone Bug.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Incognito

Incognito

/minigun zone Bug. Empty
PostSubject: /minigun zone Bug.   /minigun zone Bug. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15 2013, 09:20

So, I was just playing normally in mingun zone and soon I reached to a killing spree. And in BF when we reach to 9 killing spree we got a free weapon. SO this time in mingun zone I got a Rocket Launcher. And lost my minigun because of that. Also if I got another weapon like m4 then also this is not good. So please try to fix this bug. Here is the pic. I have video also
/minigun zone Bug. Samp341i

Back to top Go down
dalkgamler

Job/hobbies : GTA, Scripting

/minigun zone Bug. Empty
PostSubject: Re: /minigun zone Bug.   /minigun zone Bug. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15 2013, 21:55

I found another bug. If you join /minigun and then want to take part in Event you will be teleported and have no car and cant see other Players just them who did it in /minigun too.
Back to top Go down
Khách vi

/minigun zone Bug. Empty
PostSubject: Re: /minigun zone Bug.   /minigun zone Bug. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16 2013, 02:56

I have realized dalk's bug when I and proto came to the minigun zone. I came there with /minigun and Proto came with helicopter (means he didn't type /minigun). We couldn't see each other although we were standing at the same place. In short, if you use /minigun you will be teleport to another dimension.
Back to top Go down
Incognito

Incognito

/minigun zone Bug. Empty
PostSubject: Re: /minigun zone Bug.   /minigun zone Bug. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16 2013, 11:04

Anyways these bugs needs to be fixed.
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Legend
Warrior

Job/hobbies : Playing samp on DS

/minigun zone Bug. Empty
PostSubject: Re: /minigun zone Bug.   /minigun zone Bug. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16 2013, 11:18

They are not easy to fix as you think. The anti-weapon hack is located in NAdmin, so for him to check if he got that minigun he has to use a variable, which won't be available from the GM to the FS(NAdmin). Though he can try to make an include that has the variable and load it from both the GM and the FS. I doubt that it'll save the variable's value though.

EDIT: I just remembered PVars! They can be used to access variables from a GM/FS to a FS/GM.

When player Enters /minigun use: SetPvarInt(playerid, "MiniGunHackSecure", 1);

Then when he leaves use SetPvarInt(playerid, "MiniGunHackSecure", 0);

After seeing what happens again, you should remove the minigun when he uses /sync.

Last edited by Warrior on Sat Feb 16 2013, 11:30; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
[DS]Stormy_Wolf
Main Owner
[DS]Stormy_Wolf

Job/hobbies : Software Developer

/minigun zone Bug. Empty
PostSubject: Re: /minigun zone Bug.   /minigun zone Bug. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16 2013, 11:24

Warrior wrote:
They are not easy to fix as you think. The anti-weapon hack is located in NAdmin, so for him to check if he got that minigun he has to use a variable, which won't be available from the GM to the FS(NAdmin). Though he can try to make an include that has the variable and load it from both the GM and the FS. I doubt that it'll save the variable's value though.

Well Integer Values used as PVarInts allow the communication between all scripts of the server.
Back to top Go down
https://desertstorm-gtaclan.forumotion.com
Warrior
Legend
Warrior

Job/hobbies : Playing samp on DS

/minigun zone Bug. Empty
PostSubject: Re: /minigun zone Bug.   /minigun zone Bug. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16 2013, 11:27

Faster than me : P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

/minigun zone Bug. Empty
PostSubject: Re: /minigun zone Bug.   /minigun zone Bug. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

/minigun zone Bug.
Page 1 of 1