[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Desert Storm Server 2 - Operation D-Day [Planning]

Go down 
+12
Jhon_Cool
[DS]Loocky
[DS]EddieMaddox
Seta_Youto
[DS]Bomba
[DS]Judge
[DS]Fire723
[DS]II..R(V)D..II
[DS]xRyanN
[DS]Da[R]eDevil
[DS]killer999
[DS]Stormy_Wolf
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
[DS]Loocky
Owner
[DS]Loocky

Job/hobbies : Football, Games and Math

storm - Desert Storm Server 2 - Operation D-Day [Planning] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desert Storm Server 2 - Operation D-Day [Planning]   storm - Desert Storm Server 2 - Operation D-Day [Planning] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02 2014, 19:31

(goo) nice one stormy  Snap ! 
Back to top Go down
[DS]EddieMaddox

[DS]EddieMaddox

Job/hobbies : Engineer

PostSubject: Re: Desert Storm Server 2 - Operation D-Day [Planning]   storm - Desert Storm Server 2 - Operation D-Day [Planning] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02 2014, 20:36

Waaahuuu it will be kewl!!! nice stormy!! Snap ! Snap ! 
Back to top Go down
ჺ๖ۣۜ[DS]らнΛらსჺ

PostSubject: Re: Desert Storm Server 2 - Operation D-Day [Planning]   storm - Desert Storm Server 2 - Operation D-Day [Planning] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02 2014, 20:43

Nice work Wink I'm waiting your update impatiently ;p
Just one question, these picture show chiliad and a little town near from mount chiliad, that mean that all BF will move in this area or you will keep the actual map too ?

Back to top Go down
[DS]Bomba

[DS]Bomba

PostSubject: Re: Desert Storm Server 2 - Operation D-Day [Planning]   storm - Desert Storm Server 2 - Operation D-Day [Planning] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02 2014, 21:46

nice map stormy
Back to top Go down
[DS]Da[R]eDevil
Head Admin
[DS]Da[R]eDevil

Job/hobbies : studies,cricket,desertstorm

PostSubject: Re: Desert Storm Server 2 - Operation D-Day [Planning]   storm - Desert Storm Server 2 - Operation D-Day [Planning] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03 2014, 04:12

Wow Nice  afro 
Back to top Go down
[DS]Fire723
Deputy Head Admin
[DS]Fire723

Job/hobbies : Hackers have no chance

PostSubject: Re: Desert Storm Server 2 - Operation D-Day [Planning]   storm - Desert Storm Server 2 - Operation D-Day [Planning] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03 2014, 05:48

I'm looking forward to play on Server 2 it will be awesome! Nice map Stormy!
Back to top Go down
[DS]Stormy_Wolf
Main Owner
[DS]Stormy_Wolf

Job/hobbies : Software Developer

PostSubject: Re: Desert Storm Server 2 - Operation D-Day [Planning]   storm - Desert Storm Server 2 - Operation D-Day [Planning] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03 2014, 11:05

Thanks for all of your comments I really appreciate that Smile and it's nice to hear that you like the Server (at least what you've seen so far Razz )

[DS]Shas wrote:
Nice work ;)I'm waiting your update impatiently ;p
Just one question, these picture show chiliad and a little town near from mount chiliad, that mean that all BF will move in this area or you will keep the actual map too ?

To answer your question, I'm working on a completely new Server for Desert Storm, and our current Server won't be affected by the Update, we'll just get a second Server to play on Smile
Back to top Go down
https://desertstorm-gtaclan.forumotion.com
[DS]Stormy_Wolf
Main Owner
[DS]Stormy_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Desert Storm Server 2 - Operation D-Day [Planning]   storm - Desert Storm Server 2 - Operation D-Day [Planning] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03 2014, 11:16

Oh well another tip for all of you there are 2 movies worth watching about D-Day and they'll give you an impression of how D-Day was actually like.

1. Band of Brothers (Series)

http://kinox.to/Stream/Band_of_Brothers.html

2. Saving Private Ryan (Movie) [This one is really cruel so in case you haven't seen it already be prepared for that]

http://kinox.to/Stream/Saving_Private_Ryan.html
Back to top Go down
[DS]EddieMaddox

[DS]EddieMaddox

PostSubject: Re: Desert Storm Server 2 - Operation D-Day [Planning]   storm - Desert Storm Server 2 - Operation D-Day [Planning] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03 2014, 12:39

Great Stormy Smile hope you finish that server fast Smile cyclops 
Back to top Go down
[DS]Da[R]eDevil
Head Admin
[DS]Da[R]eDevil

Job/hobbies : studies,cricket,desertstorm

PostSubject: Re: Desert Storm Server 2 - Operation D-Day [Planning]   storm - Desert Storm Server 2 - Operation D-Day [Planning] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03 2014, 13:52

[DS]Stormy_Wolf wrote:
Oh well another tip for all of you there are 2 movies worth watching about D-Day and they'll give you an impression of how D-Day was actually like.

2. Saving Private Ryan (Movie) [This one is really cruel so in case you haven't seen it already be prepared for that]

Will definitely watch this weekend Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ჺ๖ۣۜ[DS]らнΛらსჺ

PostSubject: Re: Desert Storm Server 2 - Operation D-Day [Planning]   storm - Desert Storm Server 2 - Operation D-Day [Planning] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03 2014, 17:07

[DS]Stormy_Wolf wrote:

Yap SPR is a good one ;p If any of you like the old film you also have " The Longest Day " (warn ! > white and dark xP) wich was one of the most famous about DDay Wink(there is some year ;p)
Back to top Go down
Seta_Youto

Seta_Youto

PostSubject: Re: Desert Storm Server 2 - Operation D-Day [Planning]   storm - Desert Storm Server 2 - Operation D-Day [Planning] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06 2014, 08:45

maybe the 2nd DS server can be more awesome than 1st server!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mr.AwSoMe

Mr.AwSoMe

Job/hobbies : Hobbie:SAMP,Basketball

PostSubject: Like my first idea LoL   storm - Desert Storm Server 2 - Operation D-Day [Planning] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24 2014, 13:10

it was my first idea i ever made and no one like it now every one is like yea great supper lOl
https://desertstorm-gtaclan.forumotion.com/t4185-bocko_xd-suggestion
Back to top Go down
[DS]killer999
Co-Owner
[DS]killer999

PostSubject: Re: Desert Storm Server 2 - Operation D-Day [Planning]   storm - Desert Storm Server 2 - Operation D-Day [Planning] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24 2014, 19:12

BoCkO_xD wrote:
it was my first idea i ever made and no one like it now every one is like yea great supper lOl
https://desertstorm-gtaclan.forumotion.com/t4185-bocko_xd-suggestion

if you can read, its another server and will contain RP ideas so it looks fine here.
Back to top Go down
Mr.AwSoMe

Mr.AwSoMe

Job/hobbies : Hobbie:SAMP,Basketball

PostSubject: Re: Desert Storm Server 2 - Operation D-Day [Planning]   storm - Desert Storm Server 2 - Operation D-Day [Planning] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25 2014, 12:23

OK sry Sad Sad Sad 
Back to top Go down
[DS]Stormy_Wolf
Main Owner
[DS]Stormy_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Desert Storm Server 2 - Operation D-Day [Planning]   storm - Desert Storm Server 2 - Operation D-Day [Planning] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25 2014, 22:40

To keep you up-to-date:

Maybe it looks as if the Server development goes on rather slow at the moment but just to tell you i'm not only sleeping all day Razz . On Friday I'm gonna have the first beta test of the new Server together with Ice (Owners only xD) which means the release is not that far away anymore (maybe 2 weeks or less).

After that I'm gonna work on Server 1 again, as our player base has reduced after the 0.3z update and I need to refurbish the Server in order to make it attractive again (remove and add some stuff, reduce lag etc.)

As I hope, we'll soon have 2 successful servers running on SA-MP Smile

Of course for all admins there is no need to be active on both servers one is enough so not more work for you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[DS]EddieMaddox

[DS]EddieMaddox

PostSubject: Re: Desert Storm Server 2 - Operation D-Day [Planning]   storm - Desert Storm Server 2 - Operation D-Day [Planning] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26 2014, 00:28

[DS]Stormy_Wolf wrote:
To keep you up-to-date:

Maybe it looks as if the Server development goes on rather slow at the moment but just to tell you i'm not only sleeping all day Razz. On Friday I'm gonna have the first beta test of the new Server together with Ice (Owners only xD) which means the release is not that far away anymore (maybe 2 weeks or less).

After that I'm gonna work on Server 1 again, as our player base has reduced after the 0.3z update and I need to refurbish the Server in order to make it attractive again (remove and add some stuff, reduce lag etc.)

Of course for all admins there is no need to be active on both servers one is enough so not more work for you Very Happy
Good luck Stormy,i'm waiting the other server impatiently. Smile
Back to top Go down
[DS]Fire723
Deputy Head Admin
[DS]Fire723

PostSubject: Re: Desert Storm Server 2 - Operation D-Day [Planning]   storm - Desert Storm Server 2 - Operation D-Day [Planning] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26 2014, 05:49

[DS]Stormy_Wolf wrote:
To keep you up-to-date:

Maybe it looks as if the Server development goes on rather slow at the moment but just to tell you i'm not only sleeping all day Razz. On Friday I'm gonna have the first beta test of the new Server together with Ice (Owners only xD) which means the release is not that far away anymore (maybe 2 weeks or less).

We didn't think that you forgot Server 2 Very Happy
By the way I think we will have more players than before since on Server 2 there will be an unique map what they have never seen.
Good luck
Back to top Go down
[DS]Ra[Z]or.inc
Owner
[DS]Ra[Z]or.inc

PostSubject: Re: Desert Storm Server 2 - Operation D-Day [Planning]   storm - Desert Storm Server 2 - Operation D-Day [Planning] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26 2014, 16:36

[DS]Stormy_Wolf wrote:
To keep you up-to-date:

i'd need ice cream + sido's music as well -.- ( owners only )  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
[DS]Fire723
Deputy Head Admin
[DS]Fire723

PostSubject: Re: Desert Storm Server 2 - Operation D-Day [Planning]   storm - Desert Storm Server 2 - Operation D-Day [Planning] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30 2014, 17:53

[DS]Stormy_Wolf wrote:
On Friday I'm gonna have the first beta test of the new Server together with Ice (Owners only xD)

By the way what about Ra?  Surprised  confused 
Back to top Go down
ჺ๖ۣۜ[DS]らнΛらსჺ

PostSubject: Re: Desert Storm Server 2 - Operation D-Day [Planning]   storm - Desert Storm Server 2 - Operation D-Day [Planning] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05 2014, 14:06

How was the BETA test ;p ?
Back to top Go down
LockDown247

LockDown247

PostSubject: Re: Desert Storm Server 2 - Operation D-Day [Planning]   storm - Desert Storm Server 2 - Operation D-Day [Planning] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06 2014, 05:54

1.Add multiple teams.In Country names,USA,Russia etc.Players get tired of playing in the same teams
(Army Terrorists) so they need a change in teams.
2.Always killing other players is just boring.So add capture zones with some perks.
3.Let other players just get less pissed of when they get killed wih sawn off guns.
Add prestige weapons.Players with 20 k+ score get prestige weapons(sawn off)permanently.
Others have combat shotgun.This is better cause most of the active players have less than 20k score
so all can have a chqnce if killing each other with combat shotun.
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/FansOfChristy
[DS]Fire723
Deputy Head Admin
[DS]Fire723

PostSubject: Re: Desert Storm Server 2 - Operation D-Day [Planning]   storm - Desert Storm Server 2 - Operation D-Day [Planning] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06 2014, 09:43

LockDown247 wrote:
1.Add multiple teams.In Country names,USA,Russia etc.Players get tired of playing in the same teams
2.Always killing other players is just boring.So add capture zones with some perks.
3.Let other players just get less pissed of when they get killed wih sawn off guns.
Add prestige weapons.Players with 20 k+ score get prestige weapons(sawn off)permanently.
Others have combat shotgun.This is better cause most of the active players have less than 20k score
so all can have a chance if killing each other with combat shotgun.

I support all of them except the multiple team. I think we need 2 teams: Germany and USA
Back to top Go down
LockDown247

LockDown247

PostSubject: Re: Desert Storm Server 2 - Operation D-Day [Planning]   storm - Desert Storm Server 2 - Operation D-Day [Planning] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06 2014, 11:29

[DS]Fire723 wrote:
LockDown247 wrote:
so all can have a chance if killing each other with combat shotgun.

I support all of them except the multiple team. I think we need 2 teams: Germany and USA
Thanks but I think 2 teams in a zone with capture zone feature is not quite right.
Anyways lets see what Stormy thinks.
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/FansOfChristy
[DS]Stormy_Wolf
Main Owner
[DS]Stormy_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Desert Storm Server 2 - Operation D-Day [Planning]   storm - Desert Storm Server 2 - Operation D-Day [Planning] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07 2014, 18:08

[DS]Shas wrote:
How was the BETA test ;p ?

So far so good Razz

Anyway now you can share your opinions about this: I'm planning to construct this server without any running weapons in it so the gameplay can be more tactical and you need to think what to do before you attack your enemies (0.3z lagcomp will be turned on of course). In return, the server gameply will be based on squads of 3-6 players, they'll have their own chats and way of communication as well as their own rooms on teamspeak (maybe?). The server will have an EXP feature, so score itself doesn't count that much anymore but EXP is rather important now.

Looking forward to hearing your opinions Smile

Concerning the conquer zones: The Gameplay is based on two teams, but nevertheless it will include some conquer zones and in a future update I'm thing of adding a 3rd team. Hope this info is sufficient for now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Desert Storm Server 2 - Operation D-Day [Planning]   storm - Desert Storm Server 2 - Operation D-Day [Planning] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Desert Storm Server 2 - Operation D-Day [Planning]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next