[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

vote to kick

Go down 
+2
Neo
[DS]Night[M]are
6 posters
AuthorMessage
[DS]Night[M]are

[DS]Night[M]are

vote to kick Empty
PostSubject: vote to kick   vote to kick I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02 2013, 16:50

Hey all, so this is my idea..

Sometimes when I go in game , I see a hacker or a rulebreaker ... and all who are in game are DS members
so we can't do anything about it .. then I go to forums .. no admins online .. so i think that DS members should vote to kick hackers .. u need 2 or 3 members to vote kick someone by /votekick [id] [reason] and it appears to other DS members ex : [DS]GhOsTLoRd has voted to kick [hacker] [id] .and other DS members do /yes [id] or /no [id] to vote kick him . and if he was kicked .. it says [hacker] was kicked by DS members [Reason] . But before anyone votekick him he must have a proof that this hacker is hacking . So this is my idea.. give ur opinions ..

I don't know if the members should be given /spec or not .. to be able to take a proof . but like this ds member will be overpowered and that's not accepted.. and if he was given he must not abuse it .

P.S : members are not allowed to vote kick if any admin was online .
Back to top Go down
Neo

Neo

vote to kick Empty
PostSubject: Re: vote to kick   vote to kick I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02 2013, 17:08

Totally agree with you +1
i hope this idea get scripted

Back to top Go down
HellRider

HellRider

Job/hobbies : Fucking my Mom

vote to kick Empty
PostSubject: Re: vote to kick   vote to kick I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02 2013, 18:00

Back to top Go down
[DS]Night[M]are

[DS]Night[M]are

vote to kick Empty
PostSubject: Re: vote to kick   vote to kick I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02 2013, 18:20

I didn't see that before .. I thought about it by myself .. and i said it's only for DS members .. not anyone xd
Back to top Go down
[DS]xRyanN

[DS]xRyanN

vote to kick Empty
PostSubject: Re: vote to kick   vote to kick I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02 2013, 18:57

Ghost , if you can read look what we postet to my suggestion , there stands too that we want only for Member Razz

Back to top Go down
[DS]Night[M]are

[DS]Night[M]are

vote to kick Empty
PostSubject: Re: vote to kick   vote to kick I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02 2013, 19:52

Ok.. check my added suggestions on this suggestion..
[DS]GhOsTLoRd wrote:
it appears to other DS members ex : [DS]GhOsTLoRd has voted to kick [hacker] [id] .and other DS members do /yes [id] or /no [id] to vote kick him . and if he was kicked .. it says [hacker] was kicked by DS members [Reason] .
.. there is another suggestion .. the /spec one .. can be one for ds members only /vkspec [id] with limited powers .
Back to top Go down
[DS]Snowhite

vote to kick Empty
PostSubject: Re: vote to kick   vote to kick I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02 2013, 20:15

If such decision can be done by only 2 or 3 people, theres a good chance its going to be abused in one way or another.
Back to top Go down
[DS]Night[M]are

[DS]Night[M]are

vote to kick Empty
PostSubject: Re: vote to kick   vote to kick I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03 2013, 00:52

How can it be abused ? If the DS members only can do it ? and about abusing .. there should be a rule for non-abusing it .. admins know how to make these rules [ofc]
Back to top Go down
HellRider

HellRider

vote to kick Empty
PostSubject: Re: vote to kick   vote to kick I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03 2013, 06:32

[DS]GhOsTLoRd wrote:
How can it be abused ? If the DS members only can do it ? and about abusing .. there should be a rule for non-abusing it .. admins know how to make these rules [ofc]
No,if members would abuse it another member/admin could just report him on forums and he would be kicked out from community.
Back to top Go down
[DS]Snowhite

vote to kick Empty
PostSubject: Re: vote to kick   vote to kick I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03 2013, 12:43

[DS]GhOsTLoRd wrote:

That still doesnt prevent anyone from abusing it lol. I dont want to point out any one in particular but not all of the so called members are that mature here..
In other words, there is always someone who will abuse it and probably talk their way out of it. On other servers i've seen plenty of abusive moderators who mute, kick or even ban certain players for emotional reasons. Some of them got punished but most of the time no one really cared.
I do like the idea of vote-kick. It probably does work like it was intended to on some occasions but the reality is that after a while its going to be used regularly with poor reasons. Also there are plenty of people who dont even know the difference between lag or cheating or bug abusing.
Back to top Go down
HellRider

HellRider

vote to kick Empty
PostSubject: Re: vote to kick   vote to kick I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03 2013, 14:45

gothicemokid wrote:
[DS]GhOsTLoRd wrote:

That still doesnt prevent anyone from abusing it lol. I dont want to point out any one in particular but not all of the so called members are that mature here..
In other words, there is always someone who will abuse it and probably talk their way out of it. On other servers i've seen plenty of abusive moderators who mute, kick or even ban certain players for emotional reasons. Some of them got punished but most of the time no one really cared.
I do like the idea of vote-kick. It probably does work like it was intended to on some occasions but the reality is that after a while its going to be used regularly with poor reasons. Also there are plenty of people who dont even know the difference between lag or cheating or bug abusing.
Well if members abuse it they will get kicked out from community(They wont be members anymore).And if they would lie they will get cought because all liers get caught.And what you mean by "so called members"??
Back to top Go down
Mr_Prankster

Mr_Prankster

Job/hobbies : Computer Science Student

vote to kick Empty
PostSubject: Re: vote to kick   vote to kick I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04 2013, 16:53

[DS]StormD wrote:
If there is none admins or members online.And players start argue with each each other and vote kick each other,it might be spam.If this suggestion is accepted,The admins should have /cancelvk to cancel the vote kick.
If any admin's are online , members shouldn't be able to use this command
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

vote to kick Empty
PostSubject: Re: vote to kick   vote to kick I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

vote to kick
Page 1 of 1