[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

some hackers who only come when there are no admins

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ItzCool

ItzCool

Job/hobbies : samp, studying

some hackers who only come when there are no admins Empty
PostSubject: some hackers who only come when there are no admins   some hackers who only come when there are no admins I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17 2013, 05:56

Ingame name: [DS]ItzCool

Who are you reporting?: Baka12, [LOA]John_Cena, tfk, Mr_Trololo, Hay

Evidence, What did he do?:
Baka12, [LOA]John_Cena, tfk

see these pics, these three were asking passwords, saying that they are hackers and also acting as admins

some hackers who only come when there are no admins Sa_mp_068

some hackers who only come when there are no admins Sa_mp_069

some hackers who only come when there are no admins Sa_mp_076

some hackers who only come when there are no admins Sa_mp_077

some hackers who only come when there are no admins Sa_mp_079

Mr_Trololo and Hay
health hacking and changing colours of vehicles

i suspect hay as hacker but Mr_Trololo was definately hacking

these hackers were online for about 2 hours and doing all those stupid things, admins requested to ban these players and warn baka12, tfk and loa
Back to top Go down
[DS]Da[R]eDevil
Head Admin
[DS]Da[R]eDevil

Job/hobbies : studies,cricket,desertstorm

PostSubject: Re: some hackers who only come when there are no admins   some hackers who only come when there are no admins I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17 2013, 07:00

[DS]ItzCool , even you can change the color of your car (/carcolor [id]) nothing serious about it, but how can all the cars in bf be of same color? IDK Razz ( maybe some kind of hacks )

Ans yes [LoA]Jhon_Cena was banned because of fake DS ( he tried to login with names like : [DS]ItsMeAgain and [DS]ototype )
He was also forcing others to share there password with him.

And Tfk was warned many times by me because he acts like an admin.

Last edited by [DS]P[R]ototype on Sun Feb 17 2013, 07:09; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Khách vi

PostSubject: Re: some hackers who only come when there are no admins   some hackers who only come when there are no admins I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17 2013, 07:07

Mr_Trololo was using s0beit and he changed ALL vehicles' colors to the same. (It was purple to me but green to ItzCool...). Also he used db, hh, ah and ab. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
[DS]Da[R]eDevil
Head Admin
[DS]Da[R]eDevil

Job/hobbies : studies,cricket,desertstorm

PostSubject: Re: some hackers who only come when there are no admins   some hackers who only come when there are no admins I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17 2013, 07:47

[DS]Incognito wrote:
[DS]P[R]ototype wrote:
[DS]ItzCool , even you can change the color of your car (/carcolor [id]) nothing serious about it.

Ans yes [LoA]Jhon_Cena was banned because of fake DS ( he tried to login with names like : [DS]ItsMeAgain and [DS]ototype )
He was also forcing others to share there password with him.

And Tfk was warned many times by me because he acts like an admin.

Sir, I want to explain some things to you
1. Fake DS does not leads to ban, it only leads to a kick.
2. Ok I understand that he used /carcolor [id] but you know that no one is this much mad that he will change the color of all the vechiles. And this is a type of hacks also.
3. And that Bitch Jhon Cena annoyed me so much and asked me my password and said that he wanted to be an admin once in life. And asked my password. And cry like a noob. Jhon Cena should be punished about this stupid things, I thought it is only me but he does it also with other players.
4. And that Tfk guy I and Stormy kicked him about two times for acting like admins but he doesn't understand.
And Mr.Trolol when seen ingame will be banned by me. Or any other admin see him so please ban him.

Icognito, I very well know that fake DS does not leads to ban, but what if any player repeatedly tries to login with [DS] tag. ( even after getting kicked 100 of times )

He also tried to imitate me and private_f . Dosen't he deserve a ban ?
Back to top Go down
ItzCool

ItzCool

PostSubject: again fake ds   some hackers who only come when there are no admins I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17 2013, 07:49

baka12 again tried to login with fake ds
just 5 minutes before
some hackers who only come when there are no admins Sa_mp_076
Back to top Go down
ItzCool

ItzCool

PostSubject: Re: some hackers who only come when there are no admins   some hackers who only come when there are no admins I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17 2013, 07:58

[DS]Incognito wrote:
No need to worry, these kids got kicked automatically when they tries to fake DS.
we know but next time he may try to login with our names, and what if he gets to know our password?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: some hackers who only come when there are no admins   some hackers who only come when there are no admins I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

some hackers who only come when there are no admins
Page 1 of 1