[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

health hackers who want points

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ItzCool

ItzCool

Job/hobbies : samp, studying

health hackers who want points Empty
PostSubject: health hackers who want points   health hackers who want points I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11 2013, 07:12

Ingame name: kharku1

Who are you reporting?: McSniper

Evidence, What did he do?: health hacker and possible other hacks too

video:
https://youtu.be/Swi8gkq7L_I

some pics showing that he was hacking and accepting it too

health hackers who want points Sa_mp_025

health hackers who want points Sa_mp_027

health hackers who want points Sa_mp_028

health hackers who want points Sa_mp_029

health hackers who want points Sa_mp_031
Back to top Go down
Khách vi

PostSubject: Re: health hackers who want points   health hackers who want points I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11 2013, 08:17

Player should be punish.
Staffs are inactive for 3/4. I used to play with a hacking noob for 3 hours but I could not do anything till Slick came.
Back to top Go down
[DS]Da[R]eDevil
Head Admin
[DS]Da[R]eDevil

Job/hobbies : studies,cricket,desertstorm

PostSubject: Re: health hackers who want points   health hackers who want points I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11 2013, 08:43

You are right posy , most of the time there are no admins around...
When I see any hacker i call admins in xat but it is rare that anyone comes.
Back to top Go down
ItzCool

ItzCool

Job/hobbies : samp, studying

PostSubject: admins   health hackers who want points I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11 2013, 08:59

admins work a lot but in the early hours of the day there are very few admins online
Back to top Go down
Incognito

Incognito

PostSubject: Re: health hackers who want points   health hackers who want points I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11 2013, 10:55

Exactly... ALl ADMINS ARE INACTIVE. Hardly they come in one week once in server for 5 mins and then say " CYA " done....? Is it enough? And in morning (GMT +5:30) NO ADMINS !!! Never you can see any admin in server and hackers got a chance. Mind giving atleast an inactive app if you can only hardly come in week for 5 mins. Anyways, I have an eye on him when seen I will suspect him. And even some admins and members says that I am hacker !!! That doesn't means they hacks but they don't say it too. Tip for some admins/members that they don't shout that I am hacker or to an admin that he is hacker. And, the proof is not enough to understand that he hacks...
Back to top Go down
Khách vi

PostSubject: Re: health hackers who want points   health hackers who want points I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11 2013, 11:34

[DS]Incognito wrote:
Exactly... ALl ADMINS ARE INACTIVE. Hardly they come in one week once in server for 5 mins and then say " CYA " done....? Is it enough? And in morning (GMT +5:30) NO ADMINS !!! Never you can see any admin in server and hackers got a chance. Mind giving atleast an inactive app if you can only hardly come in week for 5 mins. Anyways, I have an eye on him when seen I will suspect him. And even some admins and members says that I am hacker !!! That doesn't means they hacks but they don't say it too. Tip for some admins/members that they don't shout that I am hacker or to an admin that he is hacker. And, the proof is not enough to understand that he hacks...
You are right. The most active admins in the server right now are Incognito and Slick. -__- And the problems are they can't be online 24/24 so rules breakers are harming the server.
Back to top Go down
Incognito

Incognito

PostSubject: Re: health hackers who want points   health hackers who want points I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11 2013, 11:38

Player is suspected and banned by me. TOPIC : Locked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: health hackers who want points   health hackers who want points I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

health hackers who want points
Page 1 of 1