[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Legend - Hurricane

Go down 
+7
[DS]Da[R]eDevil
DaRk_RaiN
A[d]renalINe
Mother
[DS]ShadoWarrior
Spike
[DS]Stormy_Wolf
11 posters
AuthorMessage
[DS]Stormy_Wolf
Main Owner
[DS]Stormy_Wolf

Job/hobbies : Software Developer

Legend - Hurricane Empty
PostSubject: Legend - Hurricane   Legend - Hurricane I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16 2013, 23:27

Picture missing

He has served Desert Storm from the very beginning and had always been a very loyal person to the Desert Storm Universe. As for our personal relationship, we used to have several problems and also small fights but all in all we always managed to find a compromise again and over the years a very good friendship developed. Hurricane used to be Head Admin and Owner for a long time and saw DS rising and going down, but never attempted to leave it in any way. When DS started in 2011, he was one of the first persons to join the community and stayed in it ever since. Of course, as live goes on for everyone, he was forced to resign some time ago due to real life issues, but he must never be forgotten as one of the most important characters in DS.

We wish him best of luck for his future life Smile

Last edited by [DS]Stormy_Wolf on Sat Feb 16 2013, 23:28; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mistyped)
Back to top Go down
https://desertstorm-gtaclan.forumotion.com
Spike
Legend
Spike

Job/hobbies : Studying , movies , hanging out.....

Legend - Hurricane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legend - Hurricane   Legend - Hurricane I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17 2013, 00:46

Real DS Legend! Best of luck in your life Hurri! (A.K.A Son Embarassed )
Bravo !
Back to top Go down
[DS]ShadoWarrior

Job/hobbies : Swimming

Legend - Hurricane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legend - Hurricane   Legend - Hurricane I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17 2013, 01:08

One of the real legends
He served the DS Long time ago
and he really deserve to be a legend Smile
Back to top Go down
Mother

Mother

Job/hobbies : Editor

Legend - Hurricane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legend - Hurricane   Legend - Hurricane I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17 2013, 01:15

Thruly DS Legend, I don't know you, but I still can see your old work on forum Smile !

Legend - Hurricane 2698908354 Legend - Hurricane 2698908354 Legend - Hurricane 2698908354 Legend - Hurricane 2698908354 Legend - Hurricane 2698908354 Legend - Hurricane 2698908354 Legend - Hurricane 2698908354 Legend - Hurricane 2698908354 Legend - Hurricane 2698908354 Legend - Hurricane 2698908354 Legend - Hurricane 2698908354
Back to top Go down
https://desertstorm-gtaclan.forumotion.com
Khách vi

Legend - Hurricane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legend - Hurricane   Legend - Hurricane I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17 2013, 02:52

True legend. Good luck in life, Hurricane. Smile
Back to top Go down
A[d]renalINe
Desert Storm Member
A[d]renalINe

Job/hobbies : Veterinary Technician

Legend - Hurricane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legend - Hurricane   Legend - Hurricane I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17 2013, 11:37

Yea! My bitch is real DS legend Very Happy Congratz fag cya soon on skype Wink
Back to top Go down
DaRk_RaiN

DaRk_RaiN

Job/hobbies : Being cool

Legend - Hurricane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legend - Hurricane   Legend - Hurricane I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17 2013, 11:44

Yeeeeeee hero indeed.
Back to top Go down
[DS]Da[R]eDevil
Head Admin
[DS]Da[R]eDevil

Job/hobbies : studies,cricket,desertstorm

Legend - Hurricane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legend - Hurricane   Legend - Hurricane I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17 2013, 11:51

[DS]Mother wrote:
Thruly DS Legend, I don't know you, but I still can see your old work on forum Smile !

Back to top Go down
HurriCaNe
Desert Storm Member
HurriCaNe

Legend - Hurricane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legend - Hurricane   Legend - Hurricane I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17 2013, 12:57

[DS]Stormy_Wolf wrote:
Picture missing

He has served Desert Storm from the very beginning and had always been a very loyal person to the Desert Storm Universe. As for our personal relationship, we used to have several problems and also small fights but all in all we always managed to find a compromise again and over the years a very good friendship developed. Hurricane used to be Head Admin and Owner for a long time and saw DS rising and going down, but never attempted to leave it in any way. When DS started in 2011, he was one of the first persons to join the community and stayed in it ever since. Of course, as live goes on for everyone, he was forced to resign some time ago due to real life issues, but he must never be forgotten as one of the most important characters in DS.

We wish him best of luck for his future life Smile
Thank you so much, my friend. I thought you forgot me lol Very Happy. Guys really I love seeing DS grow. Thank to all of ya for those great words about me, cya soon!
Back to top Go down
HurriCaNe
Desert Storm Member
HurriCaNe

Legend - Hurricane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legend - Hurricane   Legend - Hurricane I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17 2013, 12:58

Carie wrote:
Real DS Legend! Best of luck in your life Hurri! (A.K.A Son Embarassed )
Bravo !
Moms never forgot ya Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ultimate[R]

Ultimate[R]

Job/hobbies : Studying

Legend - Hurricane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legend - Hurricane   Legend - Hurricane I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18 2013, 07:03

True [DS]Legend
Long live to you Cool
Back to top Go down
Chesterman

Chesterman

Job/hobbies : Enforcement

Legend - Hurricane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legend - Hurricane   Legend - Hurricane I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18 2013, 12:21

Deadly_Arrow you deserve big legend medal.
Back to top Go down
HurriCaNe
Desert Storm Member
HurriCaNe

Legend - Hurricane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legend - Hurricane   Legend - Hurricane I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26 2015, 21:15

Still not forgotten.
Back to top Go down
[DS]Sewayne
Desert Storm Member
[DS]Sewayne

Legend - Hurricane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legend - Hurricane   Legend - Hurricane I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25 2018, 21:36

congratz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Legend - Hurricane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legend - Hurricane   Legend - Hurricane I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Legend - Hurricane
Page 1 of 1