[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reporting [DS]Warrior.

Go down 
+3
Incognito
[DS]Jetforce
nickyway
7 posters
AuthorMessage
nickyway

nickyway

Job/hobbies : Scaffolding

Reporting [DS]Warrior. Empty
PostSubject: Reporting [DS]Warrior.   Reporting [DS]Warrior. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08 2012, 14:04

Ingame name: Nicky

Who are you reporting?: [DS]Warrior

Evidence, What did he do?: Hmm, i wanna report [DS]Warrior cuz he banned me because i said that [DS] Suck`s [Some people] so i asked him to close me [DS] apply, then he banned me with the reason: if this is a shitty club go away didnt know what exactly typed. But something like that, This is why [DS] is a shitty club untrained people. Kicking and banning for useless reason`s, Just like RA_Two deleting topic`s and deleting on skype cuz i said the truth, owners should not act like that. even head adminstator`s not. Its kinda bullshit i got banned again.
Back to top Go down
[DS]Jetforce
Legend
[DS]Jetforce

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [DS]Warrior.   Reporting [DS]Warrior. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08 2012, 14:12

Seems got no brain being banned for insuling ds and trying to make us belive you didnt but then 2 sentences later doing it again. Case clear, good that hes banned. Should be LOCKED
Back to top Go down
Incognito

Incognito

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [DS]Warrior.   Reporting [DS]Warrior. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08 2012, 14:26

Waht the ****?
Nicky can you stop behaving like 5 years kid?
You cant understand even a single reason for getting banned. They banned you for saying DS sucks and saying this is a shitty club. NONSENSE
Back to top Go down
Nendo

Nendo

Job/hobbies : мoяoсo

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [DS]Warrior.   Reporting [DS]Warrior. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08 2012, 14:31

[DS]Lightning_Storm wrote:
Waht the ****?
Nicky can you stop behaving like 5 years kid?
You cant understand even a single reason for getting banned. They banned you for saying DS sucks and saying this is a shitty club. NONSENSE
When he say DS sucks why u want play it if this is your feel nicky ?
Back to top Go down
Khách vi

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [DS]Warrior.   Reporting [DS]Warrior. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08 2012, 14:33

You said DS's suck so leave it. No one forced you to stay here. Were you crying like a baby because you have been banned by Warrior ?
Back to top Go down
nickyway

nickyway

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [DS]Warrior.   Reporting [DS]Warrior. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08 2012, 14:39

I can give me opinion and i didnt told Whole [DS] sucks you guys make the conclusion i said Whole [DS] sucks. i was telling some people of [DS] sucks they arent trained to be admin/owner/head admin. And you guys make always false conclusion`s. and storm_dust gtfo, ur troller. srrly, ass licker of ds warrior, Cuz hes high ranked ur following him for better results for you later. srrly kid grow up

EDIT: And posidion and mr.saad im free to play here even if i have [DS]. there inst a rules if you hate [DS] you cant play on this server,
Back to top Go down
Khách vi

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [DS]Warrior.   Reporting [DS]Warrior. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08 2012, 14:41

nickyway wrote:
I can give me opinion and i didnt told Whole [DS] sucks you guys make the conclusion i said Whole [DS] sucks. i was telling some people of [DS] sucks they arent trained to be admin/owner/head admin. And you guys make always false conclusion`s. and storm_dust gtfo, ur troller. srrly, ass licker of ds warrior, Cuz hes high ranked ur following him for better results for you later. srrly kid grow up
This is a CLAN, so if you insulted anyone here, that means you insulted all of us ! Off Topic !
Back to top Go down
nickyway

nickyway

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [DS]Warrior.   Reporting [DS]Warrior. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08 2012, 14:47

What ever but in me eye`s it aint a clan becuase there are good people and bad people that aint a clan.
Back to top Go down
Nendo

Nendo

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [DS]Warrior.   Reporting [DS]Warrior. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08 2012, 15:03

nickyway wrote:
What ever but in me eye`s it aint a clan becuase there are good people and bad people that aint a clan.
Good this is Good Very Happy
But Who Is The Bad People ??
Back to top Go down
nickyway

nickyway

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [DS]Warrior.   Reporting [DS]Warrior. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08 2012, 15:09

Why you wanna know that thats for me self and not for you.
Back to top Go down
Nendo

Nendo

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [DS]Warrior.   Reporting [DS]Warrior. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08 2012, 15:11

nickyway wrote:
Why you wanna know that thats for me self and not for you.
lol! Sorry For This Question
Back to top Go down
CoBrA

CoBrA

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [DS]Warrior.   Reporting [DS]Warrior. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08 2012, 16:09

omg [DS] sucks o.o thanks god that ur banned then -.- if dont like the [DS] community then leave why are u even criying cuz u where banned u deserved it for (insulting DS! [DS]is not some people [DS]is a community (all the staff) so ur insulting us all
Back to top Go down
Nendo

Nendo

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [DS]Warrior.   Reporting [DS]Warrior. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08 2012, 16:13

[DS]CoBrA wrote:
omg [DS] sucks o.o thanks god that ur banned then -.- if dont like the [DS] community then leave why are u even criying cuz u where banned u deserved it for (insulting DS! [DS]is not some people [DS]is a community (all the staff) so ur insulting us all
Yup shit what i mean [DS] is not just a clan is 90/100 the server !
Back to top Go down
nickyway

nickyway

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [DS]Warrior.   Reporting [DS]Warrior. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08 2012, 16:14

And again, And who the fuck said i dont like [DS]? i said it sucks. meant some people suck`s not all. And why should i leave? its me own chooise? So if someone dislike [DS] he gets a ban and need`s to leave?

EDIT: lock till owner come`s? AND not ra_two cuz he dont know what hes doing.
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Legend
Warrior

Job/hobbies : Playing samp on DS

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [DS]Warrior.   Reporting [DS]Warrior. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08 2012, 16:15

Funny how you hate DS and play in it. If somone sucks then don't insult the whole Community.
Back to top Go down
CoBrA

CoBrA

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [DS]Warrior.   Reporting [DS]Warrior. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08 2012, 16:17

nickyway wrote:
And again, And who the fuck said i dont like [DS]? i said it sucks. meant some people suck`s not all. And why should i leave? its me own chooise? So if someone dislike [DS] he gets a ban and need`s to leave?

so now u call ra (owner) stupid if he doesent know what hes doing o.O
Back to top Go down
Nendo

Nendo

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [DS]Warrior.   Reporting [DS]Warrior. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08 2012, 16:19

nickyway wrote:

but ra_two is Friendly Helpful Active And and if u want to be ur own choise why u cant change to nice guy and never insult like onther players ? and like what alredy i say , [DS] is not just a clan is the server to if u cant see name the server [DS] is symbole = tag desertstorm Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
nickyway

nickyway

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [DS]Warrior.   Reporting [DS]Warrior. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08 2012, 16:33

Ermm @Cobra, so far iknow Ra hate`s me so he want me 100% banned thats why i want a other owner/head admin something like that.

@Mr.saad This is a freaking 18+ game and sucking/freaking stuff like that inst insulting.

EDIT: Please lets wait till someone else come who can make a conclusion. Cuz i dont have time for this bitching.
Back to top Go down
Nendo

Nendo

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [DS]Warrior.   Reporting [DS]Warrior. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08 2012, 16:40

mean if u have 18 age u can insult ? and i can see in any reply u are insult
Pffffffff i will not say onther thing i know what happend if u keep this Suspect
Back to top Go down
nickyway

nickyway

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [DS]Warrior.   Reporting [DS]Warrior. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08 2012, 16:54

Lol what you want mr.saad, now dont post useless stuff and wait higher rank come`s
Back to top Go down
[DS]Jetforce
Legend
[DS]Jetforce

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [DS]Warrior.   Reporting [DS]Warrior. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08 2012, 18:29

2 word FUCK OFF case closed. Wont be unbanned i guess DS wants that too. /LOCKED
Back to top Go down
A[d]renalINe
Desert Storm Member
A[d]renalINe

Job/hobbies : Veterinary Technician

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [DS]Warrior.   Reporting [DS]Warrior. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08 2012, 18:46

UNLOCKED

So far as I know only management can lock complaints so please only stormy can decide.
Back to top Go down
nickyway

nickyway

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [DS]Warrior.   Reporting [DS]Warrior. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08 2012, 18:48

Lol really storm? Srrly grow up dont act like a kid.
Back to top Go down
CoBrA

CoBrA

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [DS]Warrior.   Reporting [DS]Warrior. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08 2012, 18:52

lol nicky its u that should grow up ur acting like a 7 year baby i agree that he would stay banned Very Happy Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [DS]Warrior.   Reporting [DS]Warrior. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reporting [DS]Warrior.
Page 1 of 1