[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Desert Storm New Game Mode

Go down 
+5
[DS]Stormy_Wolf
HurriCaNe
Ecstasy
↑▂▃▄Girmal▄▃▂↑
[DS]CoDeZ
9 posters

Should we have a 4th class to work with terrorists?
Yes.
Desert - Desert Storm New Game Mode I_vote_lcap100%Desert - Desert Storm New Game Mode I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 11 ]
No.
Desert - Desert Storm New Game Mode I_vote_lcap0%Desert - Desert Storm New Game Mode I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
[DS]CoDeZ

Job/hobbies : Scripting / Dueling

Desert - Desert Storm New Game Mode Empty
PostSubject: Desert Storm New Game Mode   Desert - Desert Storm New Game Mode I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08 2012, 14:12

Hello guys.
Just wanted to keep you guys posted about what i am scripting for DS , also a proof that i am working on a new game mode for Desert Storm , Its based on The current game mode Scripting method.
For these wondering what the hell am i doing since i've been accepted as as scripter
Here is a picture from PAWNO (The Scripting program) That shows when compiling(Its the process in which the file is converted into .amx so the server can use it) it shows no errors or warnings for 1014 Lines untill now.
Also you can see Desertstorm.pwn at the top of the picture , which means i am not lying or anything.
Desert - Desert Storm New Game Mode Fx4f2x
Open the image in a new tab if you can't see it all.
Also , i scripted this game mode from scratch ( From scratch means i've written every single word from 0 to 1014 Lines u saw at this pic )
For now we are going to have 3 Classes:
-Cops
-Army
-Terriorsts
Basically , Cops and army are going to work together ,so its unfair for terrorists
Also we will have new 3 bases for all classes and of course a 4th one if you guys want a 4th class
If you want a 4th team to work with terrorists , Post yes if you want also giving me a 4th name team with skins will make it better and faster for me.
Also give me all your suggestion , what all you guys want , and i'll try my best to finish it with the new game mode.
This topic was made so i also take my community opinions and suggestions , Hopefully , no one will unlike the new game mode.
Also with this new game mode ,i will be able to install all the new updates i've scripted , because with the old one , thanks to zuc , its impossible to install any update with the updated plugins.
I'd like to thank nic for giving me permission to make a new game mode and helping me with scripting new stuff , also for answering all my questions.
Also i'd like to thank stormy_dust for mapping the new bases for us , and btw dust , i am sorry for the misunderstanding that happened
Go ahead give me all suggestions you guys want.

Last edited by [DS]CoDeZ on Sun Jul 08 2012, 17:12; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[DS]CoDeZ

PostSubject: Re: Desert Storm New Game Mode   Desert - Desert Storm New Game Mode I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08 2012, 14:25

[DS]Warrior wrote:
Please add a /events cmd Wink

I will have to modify NAdmin to add this command , and nic will not allow me to do this , sorry.
But if he allowed i'll start on scripting the command ASAP.
Back to top Go down
↑▂▃▄Girmal▄▃▂↑

↑▂▃▄Girmal▄▃▂↑

PostSubject: Re: Desert Storm New Game Mode   Desert - Desert Storm New Game Mode I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08 2012, 16:19

I see You are Doing Hard KEWL Work.

Good Luck Codey
Back to top Go down
[DS]CoDeZ

PostSubject: Re: Desert Storm New Game Mode   Desert - Desert Storm New Game Mode I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08 2012, 16:40

[DS]Girmal wrote:
I see You are Doing Hard KEWL Work.

Good Luck Codey

Thank you Germee Very Happy
please give me your opinion about the 4th class
Thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
Ecstasy

Ecstasy

PostSubject: Re: Desert Storm New Game Mode   Desert - Desert Storm New Game Mode I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08 2012, 17:21

VOTED and Good luck Smile
Back to top Go down
HurriCaNe
Desert Storm Member
HurriCaNe

PostSubject: Re: Desert Storm New Game Mode   Desert - Desert Storm New Game Mode I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08 2012, 19:00

Well the 4th class should be added, their name maybe criminals?
Back to top Go down
HurriCaNe
Desert Storm Member
HurriCaNe

PostSubject: Re: Desert Storm New Game Mode   Desert - Desert Storm New Game Mode I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08 2012, 19:01

Would be cool some /duel cmd also
Back to top Go down
[DS]CoDeZ

PostSubject: Re: Desert Storm New Game Mode   Desert - Desert Storm New Game Mode I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08 2012, 22:12

[DS]HurriCaNe wrote:
Well the 4th class should be added, their name maybe criminals?

Alright , this should be cool , will be added if players agreed.

For the duel command , i already found a filter script , but it will take me a little bit to learn how this works , and i'll make one for DS.
Back to top Go down
[DS]Stormy_Wolf
Main Owner
[DS]Stormy_Wolf

Job/hobbies : Software Developer

PostSubject: Re: Desert Storm New Game Mode   Desert - Desert Storm New Game Mode I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08 2012, 22:58

[DS]CoDeZ wrote:
[DS]Warrior wrote:
Please add a /events cmd Wink

I will have to modify NAdmin to add this command , and nic will not allow me to do this , sorry.
But if he allowed i'll start on scripting the command ASAP.

You won't need to edit NAdmin for this just make an extra FS and everythink will work.
Back to top Go down
https://desertstorm-gtaclan.forumotion.com
★★★[DS]Prakhar★★★
Desert Storm Member
★★★[DS]Prakhar★★★

PostSubject: Re: Desert Storm New Game Mode   Desert - Desert Storm New Game Mode I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09 2012, 09:15

Good Luck For Scripting Smile
Back to top Go down
http://prakharthakur.hpage.com/
7wist

7wist

Job/hobbies : SA-MP, Soccer, Badminton, PC Games, Internet

PostSubject: Re: Desert Storm New Game Mode   Desert - Desert Storm New Game Mode I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09 2012, 16:50

As me, you and warrior discussed in xat, you should add ac-130. Razz (if possible/if you want/if you prefer)
The model should be beagle, if can, you can make npcs to drive the plane to opposite base for a limited time (like baloons maybe), and you should be able to shoot mg and missiles/cannon from the plane by pressing a key. Or if npcs are not working, maybe you should make the passengers to shoot from plane while other drives the plane.

Also see this vid
:
Back to top Go down
http://jawgta.blogspot.com
↑▂▃▄Girmal▄▃▂↑

↑▂▃▄Girmal▄▃▂↑

PostSubject: Re: Desert Storm New Game Mode   Desert - Desert Storm New Game Mode I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09 2012, 18:46

[DS]7wist wrote:
As me, you and warrior discussed in xat, you should add ac-130. Razz (if possible/if you want/if you prefer)
The model should be beagle, if can, you can make npcs to drive the plane to opposite base for a limited time (like baloons maybe), and you should be able to shoot mg and missiles/cannon from the plane by pressing a key. Or if npcs are not working, maybe you should make the passengers to shoot from plane while other drives the plane.

Also see this vid
:

Interesting
Back to top Go down
★★★[DS]Prakhar★★★
Desert Storm Member
★★★[DS]Prakhar★★★

PostSubject: Re: Desert Storm New Game Mode   Desert - Desert Storm New Game Mode I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10 2012, 09:42

[DS]7wist wrote:

Also see this vid
:

Good1
Back to top Go down
http://prakharthakur.hpage.com/
[DS]Jetforce
Legend
[DS]Jetforce

PostSubject: Re: Desert Storm New Game Mode   Desert - Desert Storm New Game Mode I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10 2012, 10:19

Need results soon. Any staff to vote now!
Back to top Go down
↑▂▃▄Girmal▄▃▂↑

↑▂▃▄Girmal▄▃▂↑

PostSubject: Re: Desert Storm New Game Mode   Desert - Desert Storm New Game Mode I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10 2012, 11:10

[DS]Storm_Dust wrote:
Need results soon. Any staff to vote now!

Done.
Back to top Go down
[DS]CoDeZ

PostSubject: Re: Desert Storm New Game Mode   Desert - Desert Storm New Game Mode I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10 2012, 12:13

[DS]7wist wrote:

Also see this vid
:

To be honest , i don't know anything about ac-130 , but i'll do my best to script it.
Back to top Go down
7wist

7wist

Job/hobbies : SA-MP, Soccer, Badminton, PC Games, Internet

PostSubject: Re: Desert Storm New Game Mode   Desert - Desert Storm New Game Mode I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10 2012, 12:41

[DS]CoDeZ wrote:
[DS]7wist wrote:

Also see this vid
:

To be honest , i don't know anything about ac-130 , but i'll do my best to script it.

As i said, it's your choice. Don't stress too much. Smile
BTW, here's a video of ac-130 in cod to give you a better idea on what it is if you're planning to make it.
P.S : Skip to 0:15 to see the ac-130

And this is how an ac-130 looks like.

And how about 'Mafia' team to help terrorists ?
Back to top Go down
http://jawgta.blogspot.com
Spoof

Spoof

PostSubject: Re: Desert Storm New Game Mode   Desert - Desert Storm New Game Mode I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12 2012, 08:22

Good work Very Happy

The AC 130 is a good idea, but players can spam a lot of bombs with that. Maybe add a time limit ?
Adding melee weapons (no chainsaw) ?

Back to top Go down
[DS]CoDeZ

PostSubject: Re: Desert Storm New Game Mode   Desert - Desert Storm New Game Mode I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12 2012, 13:37

[DS]Spoof wrote:
Good work Very Happy

The AC 130 is a good idea, but players can spam a lot of bombs with that. Maybe add a time limit ?
Adding melee weapons (no chainsaw) ?

Actually i'd prefer chainsaw , but sure tell me what kind of melee weapons you want , i'll discuss them with nic if he agreed , they will be added Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spoof

Spoof

PostSubject: Re: Desert Storm New Game Mode   Desert - Desert Storm New Game Mode I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13 2012, 08:21

Awesome the chainsaw, but i can not say which I prefer because it is a decision of all members / leaders of the ds Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[DS]CoDeZ

PostSubject: Re: Desert Storm New Game Mode   Desert - Desert Storm New Game Mode I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13 2012, 13:09

[DS]Spoof wrote:
Awesome the chainsaw, but i can not say which I prefer because it is a decision of all members / leaders of the ds Very Happy

Made a new topic about it at discussions section , go and tell me what type of weapons do you want.
Back to top Go down
↑▂▃▄Girmal▄▃▂↑

↑▂▃▄Girmal▄▃▂↑

PostSubject: Re: Desert Storm New Game Mode   Desert - Desert Storm New Game Mode I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29 2012, 09:38

Old Topic

/Locked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Desert Storm New Game Mode   Desert - Desert Storm New Game Mode I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Desert Storm New Game Mode
Page 1 of 1