[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

1 Question.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
[DS]Demon
Desert Storm Member
[DS]Demon

Job/hobbies : Student , Samp & Football

1 Question. Empty
PostSubject: 1 Question.   1 Question. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24 2018, 22:25

hi there, its been a long long time that DS is still off.
I just wanted to say something to Stormy_Wolf, dont misunderstand me please.
I just want to ask that if he could promote any head admin because there aren't co's online,
promote any head admin that would get our server back like old times.
Again,Don't misunderstand me please!
Back to top Go down
[DS]Fire723
Deputy Head Admin
[DS]Fire723

Job/hobbies : Hackers have no chance

1 Question. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1 Question.   1 Question. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31 2018, 20:59

Hey,
I feel heartbroken to say this but I think we've come to the point where we can't really do anything anymore. I'm not saying it's impossible and I'd be more than happy to mess around with the old staff but the thing is the game itself is pretty much dead.
I remember logging in for the first time and it was love on first sight. Also it was the first server I've ever played on and it felt like home. That was back in May 2013. Damn! Time flies, looking back as a 19 year old now, I'm jealous how much fun I had here when I was 13-14.  This is the place where many of us grew up and lived through conflicts and the best time of our lives. Sometimes it was not easy. Heck I would do it again. No doubt. If not for the fun, the atmosphere was just gold. I can't explain what we did right, you could feel that hey! This is where I want to be! In other words, we were the dream team that attracted all the beautiful people who made the server shine.
Now that I don't want to steal your time anymore, I just hope you have a great day and successful life.
Peace out, soldiers (and terrorists, of course)
Back to top Go down
[DS]Judge
Head Admin
[DS]Judge

Job/hobbies : Badminton

1 Question. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1 Question.   1 Question. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12 2018, 17:23

[DS]Fire723 wrote:
[b]Hey,
I feel heartbroken to say this but I think we've come to the point where we can't really do anything anymore. I'm not saying it's impossible and I'd be more than happy to mess around with the old staff but the thing is the game itself is pretty much dead.
I remember logging in for the first time and it was love on first sight. Also it was the first server I've ever played on and it felt like home. That was back in May 2013. Damn! Time flies, looking back as a 19 year old now, I'm jealous how much fun I had here when I was 13-14.  This is the place where many of us grew up and lived through conflicts and the best time of our lives. Sometimes it was not easy. Heck I would do it again. No doubt. If not for the fun, the atmosphere was just gold. I can't explain what we did right, you could feel that hey! This is where I want to be! In other words, we were the dream team that attracted all the beautiful people who made the server shine.
Now that I don't want to steal your time anymore, I just hope you have a great day and successful life.

Old times eh buddy, I'm waiting for any updates myself aswell since we lost contact with most of the administrators or owners. Hopefully there'll be an update soon and I would like to invite all of the members during my era or older to come back. The server needs the help from all of us.
Back to top Go down
[DS]Loocky
Owner
[DS]Loocky

Job/hobbies : Football, Games and Math

1 Question. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1 Question.   1 Question. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12 2018, 22:58

[DS]Fire723 wrote:
[b]Hey,

You made me cry a bit, miss the old days with plane events
Back to top Go down
[DS]HellDefender

Job/hobbies : Playing Computer

1 Question. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1 Question.   1 Question. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23 2018, 12:48

i badly miss messing around with you guys :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

1 Question. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1 Question.   1 Question. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1 Question.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan :: General :: General :: Discussion-
Jump to: