[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I would like to have... Discussion about new features

Go down 
+17
Jhon_Cool
[DS]killer999
shankly
-Kite-
[DS]Da[R]eDevil
[DS]Hercules
[DS]HellDefender
[DS]Nameless
[DS]rapfuria
[DS]Big_K
[DS]Jetforce
[DS]Brazzer66
[DS]Loocky
Mr_Prankster
[DS]Saad
[DS]Ameen
[DS]Stormy_Wolf
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

I would like to see these features... [MULTIPLE CHOICE]
Submarine Mission
I would like to have... Discussion about new features I_vote_lcap16%I would like to have... Discussion about new features I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 20 ]
Armed Patriots
I would like to have... Discussion about new features I_vote_lcap7%I would like to have... Discussion about new features I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 9 ]
Airstrikes
I would like to have... Discussion about new features I_vote_lcap12%I would like to have... Discussion about new features I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 15 ]
A Toxic Missile
I would like to have... Discussion about new features I_vote_lcap10%I would like to have... Discussion about new features I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 12 ]
More Music
I would like to have... Discussion about new features I_vote_lcap5%I would like to have... Discussion about new features I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 6 ]
More Conquer Zones
I would like to have... Discussion about new features I_vote_lcap8%I would like to have... Discussion about new features I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 10 ]
A mission for rebels/terrorists
I would like to have... Discussion about new features I_vote_lcap15%I would like to have... Discussion about new features I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 19 ]
Fast roping from Helicopters
I would like to have... Discussion about new features I_vote_lcap13%I would like to have... Discussion about new features I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 16 ]
A Squad System
I would like to have... Discussion about new features I_vote_lcap7%I would like to have... Discussion about new features I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 9 ]
A Round System (Ticket-based)
 7% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 125

AuthorMessage
[DS]Stormy_Wolf
Main Owner
[DS]Stormy_Wolf

Job/hobbies : Software Developer

I would like to have... Discussion about new features Empty
PostSubject: I would like to have... Discussion about new features   I would like to have... Discussion about new features I_icon_minitimeMon May 16 2016, 12:54

Below you can post ideas for the new server and/or vote for the suggestions in the poll.

Please don't post these suggestions as they will be implemented in the Third Patch anyway:

- Ship sinking /getting destroyed

- Event System

-Getting STPU back

Please don't post RP suggestions like houses etc. we want to stay a real TDM server not some RP TDM Server Mix.

Please don't choose more than 5 of the options above.

PLEASE REPLY WHEN VOTED
Back to top Go down
https://desertstorm-gtaclan.forumotion.com
[DS]Ameen
Head Admin
[DS]Ameen

Job/hobbies : Engineering Student / Football & DS

PostSubject: Re: I would like to have... Discussion about new features   I would like to have... Discussion about new features I_icon_minitimeMon May 16 2016, 13:29

VOTED
Back to top Go down
[DS]Saad

[DS]Saad

Job/hobbies : i love to play football

PostSubject: Re: I would like to have... Discussion about new features   I would like to have... Discussion about new features I_icon_minitimeMon May 16 2016, 14:56

Voted
Back to top Go down
Mr_Prankster

Mr_Prankster

Job/hobbies : Computer Science Student

PostSubject: Voted   I would like to have... Discussion about new features I_icon_minitimeMon May 16 2016, 15:02

I voted. Btw, can we talk about the features already implemented?
Back to top Go down
[DS]Stormy_Wolf
Main Owner
[DS]Stormy_Wolf

Job/hobbies : Software Developer

PostSubject: Re: I would like to have... Discussion about new features   I would like to have... Discussion about new features I_icon_minitimeMon May 16 2016, 15:04

Acid_Force wrote:
I voted. Btw, can we talk about the features already implemented?

Yes of course
Back to top Go down
https://desertstorm-gtaclan.forumotion.com
[DS]Loocky
Owner
[DS]Loocky

Job/hobbies : Football, Games and Math

PostSubject: Re: I would like to have... Discussion about new features   I would like to have... Discussion about new features I_icon_minitimeMon May 16 2016, 15:07

Voted Razz
Back to top Go down
[DS]Brazzer66

[DS]Brazzer66

Job/hobbies : School/Graphic Design

PostSubject: Re: I would like to have... Discussion about new features   I would like to have... Discussion about new features I_icon_minitimeMon May 16 2016, 15:28

Voted cheers
Back to top Go down
[DS]Jetforce
Legend
[DS]Jetforce

PostSubject: Re: I would like to have... Discussion about new features   I would like to have... Discussion about new features I_icon_minitimeMon May 16 2016, 16:38

V0ted
Back to top Go down
[DS]Big_K
Head Admin
[DS]Big_K

Job/hobbies : Road and bridge engineer

PostSubject: Re: I would like to have... Discussion about new features   I would like to have... Discussion about new features I_icon_minitimeMon May 16 2016, 16:48

Voted!
Back to top Go down
[DS]rapfuria
Head Admin
[DS]rapfuria

Job/hobbies : Shoe Manufacturer

PostSubject: Re: I would like to have... Discussion about new features   I would like to have... Discussion about new features I_icon_minitimeMon May 16 2016, 20:05

Voted InGame !
Back to top Go down
[DS]Nameless
Desert Storm Member
[DS]Nameless

PostSubject: Re: I would like to have... Discussion about new features   I would like to have... Discussion about new features I_icon_minitimeMon May 16 2016, 21:49

voted
Back to top Go down
[DS]HellDefender

Job/hobbies : Playing Computer

PostSubject: Re: I would like to have... Discussion about new features   I would like to have... Discussion about new features I_icon_minitimeTue May 17 2016, 01:17

Voted
Back to top Go down
[DS]Hercules
Desert Storm Member
[DS]Hercules

PostSubject: Re: I would like to have... Discussion about new features   I would like to have... Discussion about new features I_icon_minitimeTue May 17 2016, 05:41

Voted.
Back to top Go down
https://desertstorm-gtaclan.forumotion.com/
[DS]Da[R]eDevil
Head Admin
[DS]Da[R]eDevil

Job/hobbies : studies,cricket,desertstorm

PostSubject: Re: I would like to have... Discussion about new features   I would like to have... Discussion about new features I_icon_minitimeTue May 17 2016, 05:58

VOTED
Back to top Go down
-Kite-
Deputy Head Admin + Forum Moderator
-Kite-

PostSubject: Re: I would like to have... Discussion about new features   I would like to have... Discussion about new features I_icon_minitimeTue May 17 2016, 08:49

Voted
Back to top Go down
shankly

PostSubject: Re: I would like to have... Discussion about new features   I would like to have... Discussion about new features I_icon_minitimeTue May 17 2016, 11:01

VOTED!
Back to top Go down
[DS]killer999
Co-Owner
[DS]killer999

PostSubject: Re: I would like to have... Discussion about new features   I would like to have... Discussion about new features I_icon_minitimeTue May 17 2016, 13:06

Voted Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Jhon_Cool
Head Admin
Jhon_Cool

PostSubject: Re: I would like to have... Discussion about new features   I would like to have... Discussion about new features I_icon_minitimeTue May 17 2016, 13:51

Voted.
Back to top Go down
[DS]Fire723
Deputy Head Admin
[DS]Fire723

Job/hobbies : Hackers have no chance

PostSubject: Re: I would like to have... Discussion about new features   I would like to have... Discussion about new features I_icon_minitimeFri May 20 2016, 09:54

Voted... btw I voted before I read the thread so I chose more than 5 options.. I'm sorry about that
Back to top Go down
ჺ๖ۣۜ[DS]らнΛらსჺ

PostSubject: Re: I would like to have... Discussion about new features   I would like to have... Discussion about new features I_icon_minitimeFri May 27 2016, 08:41

[DS]Fire723 wrote:
Voted... btw I voted before I read the thread so I chose more than 5 options.. I'm sorry about that

Same ^_^
Back to top Go down
[DS]Uditanshu
[DS]Uditanshu

PostSubject: Re: I would like to have... Discussion about new features   I would like to have... Discussion about new features I_icon_minitimeFri May 27 2016, 09:30

VOTED!
Back to top Go down
shankly

PostSubject: Re: I would like to have... Discussion about new features   I would like to have... Discussion about new features I_icon_minitimeSat May 28 2016, 05:53

Suggestion:Add achievements
Back to top Go down
shankly

PostSubject: Re: I would like to have... Discussion about new features   I would like to have... Discussion about new features I_icon_minitimeTue May 31 2016, 07:55

Suggestion:Avoid hack related words in chat.

There should be an avoid for hack related words in the chats. A message should pop up and will tell the player to use /report. I have seen so many hackers just keep toggling and making it so obvious .

"Please use /report [ID] [Reason] if you believe a player is using some sort of hack" << something like that would be good

Example Words: aimbot, hacker, hh... etc

If there are no avoiding and players says,Someone is hacking,he is ID 8 ,please ban him. and it cause this

-The hacker immediately turn off his hack until the admin didn't realize that he/she is a hacker.

-Other player /report the hacker.

-Admin slapped him/her(the hacker) and the hacker loses HP

-Hacker waiting the admin /quit then starting hacking again.

Suggestion:Hit Sound

This suggestion was suggested before but I want to suggest it now.There should be a command where it allows players to be able to choose whether they want to hear a hit marker sound when a shot hits their enemy.

The reason for this is simply because I don't know whether I have damaged the enemy from far away. I'm sure many of you have come across this agonising problem of not knowing whether your shots are on target.

Suggestion:Improve the Spawn Protection.
-

Suggestion:add command /changespawn
Add /changespawn because some player don't like to spawn far from bases

Suggestion:Hydras/Tanks
Not allow hydra or tank to base rape the enemy base ,only allow to defend own base.

Last edited by Shankly on Thu Jun 02 2016, 15:24; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[DS]Big_K
Head Admin
[DS]Big_K

Job/hobbies : Road and bridge engineer

PostSubject: Re: I would like to have... Discussion about new features   I would like to have... Discussion about new features I_icon_minitimeTue May 31 2016, 16:31

Have you been in the new server? All players spawn at their bases. Not far from bases as you say. About hydras. You can't use it in enemy base cuz it is added a sam missiles system which shoot you down everytime you fly even a little close to base.
Back to top Go down
shankly

PostSubject: Re: I would like to have... Discussion about new features   I would like to have... Discussion about new features I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02 2016, 15:22

"Have you been in the new server?"No I didn't,I have problems with my computer and can't login IG. Didn't know that there are SAM missiles in all bases.What about Rhino?If player using Rhino ,then the Rhino is spawn-killing.Player keep spawning then die ,again and again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I would like to have... Discussion about new features   I would like to have... Discussion about new features I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I would like to have... Discussion about new features
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next