[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Questions and helps - Please help !!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Khách vi

Questions and helps - Please help !!! Empty
PostSubject: Questions and helps - Please help !!!   Questions and helps - Please help !!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15 2012, 06:44

How can I take a pic and set it to be my forum's picture ? Or how can i add signature after sending a message Question
Back to top Go down
Criss_Angel

Criss_Angel

Job/hobbies : In front of my PC :P

PostSubject: Re: Questions and helps - Please help !!!   Questions and helps - Please help !!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15 2012, 10:40

Hey Wolverine and congratulation on membership sorry for not voting.I was inactive anyways I will tell you how to add a signature:

1)Go click profile on top.
2)Then you will see username etc just on top of that you will see a list there you should be able to see 'signature'.
3)Click on it.
4)Then you will see a box like the one you get when you post topics just write what ever you want there and click the save button by scrolli
ng down the page.

And thats it!Done!

Hope this worked out,any probs?Feel free to pm me! Very Happy

Last edited by [DS]RyderTheHunter on Sat Sep 15 2012, 10:41; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Needed some style :P)
Back to top Go down
http://www.itechno-gamester.blogspot.in
Khách vi

PostSubject: Re: Questions and helps - Please help !!!   Questions and helps - Please help !!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15 2012, 10:58

[DS]RyderTheHunter wrote:
Hey Wolverine and congratulation on membership sorry for not voting.I was inactive anyways I will tell you how to add a signature:

2)Then you will see username etc just on top of that you will see a list there you should be able to see 'signature'.
3)Click on it.
4)Then you will see a box like the one you get when you post topics just write what ever you want there and click the save button by scrolli
ng down the page.

And thats it!Done!

Thanks bro, you're nice. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Criss_Angel

Criss_Angel

Job/hobbies : In front of my PC :P

PostSubject: Re: Questions and helps - Please help !!!   Questions and helps - Please help !!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15 2012, 11:10

[DS]Wolverine wrote:
[DS]RyderTheHunter wrote:

3)Click on it.
ng down the page.

And thats it!Done!

Thanks bro, you're nice. Very Happy

Thanks and welcome.Topic Locked !
Back to top Go down
http://www.itechno-gamester.blogspot.in
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions and helps - Please help !!!   Questions and helps - Please help !!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Questions and helps - Please help !!!
Page 1 of 1