[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gamemode Alpha Test

Go down 
+17
[DS]killer999
[DS]Nameless
[DS]Uditanshu
[ĎŚ]ĶŚŤÁŔ_
[DS]Brazzer66
[DS]Fire723
[DS]Black_Light
ჺ๖ۣۜ[DS]らнΛらსჺ
[DS]Da[R]eDevil
shankly
[DS]Ameen
[DS]Loocky
[DS]HellDefender
[DS]Big_K
-Kite-
Jhon_Cool
[DS]Stormy_Wolf
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
[DS]Stormy_Wolf
Main Owner
[DS]Stormy_Wolf

Job/hobbies : Software Developer

Gamemode Alpha Test Empty
PostSubject: Gamemode Alpha Test   Gamemode Alpha Test I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25 2016, 22:44

I'm very glad to announce the Gamemode progresses from time to time which means the following for those who are interested:

We will be testing the first stage of the Gamemode (Alpha test) within the next few weeks. Of course the GM will still lack many features and more or less only include 'basic' ideas so far, but I would appreciate some help in finding bugs and just giving a feedback on the playability of the GM, whether you enjoy it or not etc. .

Therefore, I would select at least 20 alpha testers for now that would have to do the following:

1. Join and play the alpha server at a declared date and time.
2. Try out the features and look for bugs
3. Complete a small survey on how they enjoyed/disliked the server (as part of collecting data for a survey on basis of Human-Machine interaction so we will get better feedbacks)
4. Keep the features as a secret towards non-alpha testers.

Feel free to post a SHORT application below, including why you want to join the alpha test team. Being selected as alpha tester would also mean a good chance of becoming a beta test team member.

Signed

[DS]Stormy_Wolf
Back to top Go down
https://desertstorm-gtaclan.forumotion.com
Jhon_Cool
Head Admin
Jhon_Cool

PostSubject: Re: Gamemode Alpha Test   Gamemode Alpha Test I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26 2016, 10:02

IG name: [DS]Jhon_Cool/Jhon_Cool.
Reason: I would really love to be part of this test because I have been with the server since the early days it opened and I tested many features already that were added and then removed, and I really don't wanna miss this chance to see the new game mode at its first. Also, I'm available now so I can join the test whenever you need me.
I guess that's all I can think of for now, hope to get selected and thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
-Kite-
Deputy Head Admin + Forum Moderator
-Kite-

PostSubject: Re: Gamemode Alpha Test   Gamemode Alpha Test I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26 2016, 10:16

IG name: [DS]S.W.A.T4

Reason:
I can't waste a chance to get desert storm back to the top again .. i'm applying for this to help till the end..i honestly can't just keep watching.. and now when I've got the chance, why not since i can?
note : yes all the requirements and jobs to do available Smile
thanks for your time Smile
Back to top Go down
[DS]Big_K
Head Admin
[DS]Big_K

Job/hobbies : Road and bridge engineer

PostSubject: Re: Gamemode Alpha Test   Gamemode Alpha Test I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26 2016, 11:51

IG name: [DS]Big_K
Reason: Same reasons above. I'd really love to be a part of this. About activity, I can be very active!
Let's get these things done!
Back to top Go down
[DS]HellDefender

Job/hobbies : Playing Computer

PostSubject: Re: Gamemode Alpha Test   Gamemode Alpha Test I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26 2016, 12:14

IG name:[DS]HellDefender
Reason:i'm really hoping to become part of this test,to be a part of this grand comeback of Desert Storm i know we will be on top again..so i'll do anything to help the server i already played a lot on this server,having good old memories with nice players..so i don't mind using my time in helping the server coming back again!
Back to top Go down
[DS]Loocky
Owner
[DS]Loocky

Job/hobbies : Football, Games and Math

PostSubject: Re: Gamemode Alpha Test   Gamemode Alpha Test I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26 2016, 15:29

Ingame name : Loocky
Why ? Because I have the bugs finder program on anyways hurry up bruh I want to be addicted to this game again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[DS]Stormy_Wolf
Main Owner
[DS]Stormy_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Gamemode Alpha Test   Gamemode Alpha Test I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26 2016, 22:40

Thanks guys for replying this fast, all of you have been accepted as Alpha Testers because you are trusted admins and/or members and I liked all of your applications !

As soon as the alpha test will be announced, you will receive a forum PM ! Smile

We still need some more alpha testers, so feel free to apply below !

Back to top Go down
[DS]Ameen
Head Admin
[DS]Ameen

Job/hobbies : Engineering Student / Football & DS

PostSubject: Re: Gamemode Alpha Test   Gamemode Alpha Test I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27 2016, 07:38

Ingame name: [DS]Ameen
Reason: I'm have been playing in DS since almost 2-3 years and reported several bugs. So I think I'm capable enough to take this job Wink
Back to top Go down
shankly

PostSubject: Re: Gamemode Alpha Test   Gamemode Alpha Test I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27 2016, 10:34

:O Nice!
Back to top Go down
[DS]Da[R]eDevil
Head Admin
[DS]Da[R]eDevil

Job/hobbies : studies,cricket,desertstorm

PostSubject: Re: Gamemode Alpha Test   Gamemode Alpha Test I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27 2016, 12:23

Name: [DS]Da[R]eDevil
Reason: Because I want DS to regain its old glory again, and will do anything I can do.
Back to top Go down
ჺ๖ۣۜ[DS]らнΛらსჺ

PostSubject: Re: Gamemode Alpha Test   Gamemode Alpha Test I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27 2016, 23:43

Name: ჺ๖ۣۜ[DS]らнΛらსჺ

Reason to join the test : Well, I expected this update since ever, Desert Storm is for sure a good communauty and I've enjoy all my time here, but to be honest it was only missing some improvment update on gameplay and now that this change is coming I just want help as I much as I can to make it released
get DS back on the track !
Good luck Wink

edit: Also i've changed my computer so I don't have anymore the map i suggested to you, but if ever you need some help on mapping then I can create some I think (well that make a lot of time I didn't used the map editor, and now i'm used to the Gta5 map editor so it will may take me sometime to get back the control but I think I can handle it)
(if ever anyone would like to check my map on gta 5 (for offline mode only) then send me a PM or search for Shaezbreizh map Wink
Back to top Go down
[DS]Black_Light
[DS]Black_Light

Job/hobbies : Volleyball/DS

PostSubject: Re: Gamemode Alpha Test   Gamemode Alpha Test I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28 2016, 16:16

Ingame Name:[DS]Black_Light

Reason:First, Hell Yeahhhhhhh.I really would like to help the community as much as i can.So i would like to be a tester and check if there are bugs Wink.I've been waiting for a long time when u finish the gamemode so here's a chance for me to contribute for the server.Hope we can get back on top again Wink.GooD LucK

...:::Once Again Desert Storm Is Back:::...
Back to top Go down
[DS]Fire723
Deputy Head Admin
[DS]Fire723

Job/hobbies : Hackers have no chance

PostSubject: Re: Gamemode Alpha Test   Gamemode Alpha Test I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05 2016, 09:55

This is what I wanted to read, good news Smile
Ingame name: [DS]Fire723
Why would you choose me?: Well I've been playing on Desert Storm for almost 3 years and I've been serving the community as an administrator for 2 years. I always love to help and I'd like to participate in this project to try out the new gamemode and give you my notices and experiences on the server.
Back to top Go down
[DS]Brazzer66

[DS]Brazzer66

Job/hobbies : School/Graphic Design

PostSubject: Re: Gamemode Alpha Test   Gamemode Alpha Test I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07 2016, 18:17

In-Game Name : [DS]Brazzer66
Reason : Why not?? LOL I want to bring DS server to the Top Server Again!! I've been playing on Desert Storm for long time and DS Staff isn't like a friends for me, DS Staff is Family for me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[ĎŚ]ĶŚŤÁŔ_

[ĎŚ]ĶŚŤÁŔ_

Job/hobbies : Scripter, Playing Cod/Sa:mp.

PostSubject: Re: Gamemode Alpha Test   Gamemode Alpha Test I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07 2016, 19:43

I would love to help out but I can't since my PC is unavailable for like six months
Back to top Go down
[ĎŚ]ĶŚŤÁŔ_

[ĎŚ]ĶŚŤÁŔ_

Job/hobbies : Scripter, Playing Cod/Sa:mp.

PostSubject: Re: Gamemode Alpha Test   Gamemode Alpha Test I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07 2016, 19:44

I would love to help out but I can't since my PC is unavailable for like six months
Back to top Go down
[DS]Uditanshu
[DS]Uditanshu

PostSubject: Re: Gamemode Alpha Test   Gamemode Alpha Test I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20 2016, 10:31

Ingame name: [DS]Uditanshu
Reason: I'm have been playing in DS since almost 2 years and i think i am capable enough to help u detect some bugs.
Back to top Go down
[DS]Stormy_Wolf
Main Owner
[DS]Stormy_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Gamemode Alpha Test   Gamemode Alpha Test I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 29 2016, 09:07

I'm glad to announce that all of you have been accepted as alpha testers.

I'd also like to announce the first test date for the alpha gamemode:

Friday, 11th of March, 1 pm GMT +1 .

One day before the alpha test, you'll receive the server information via PM as well as a question chart which you will hand over to me after the first alpha test.

In our first test, we'll check basic server commands and functionalities as well as the Map design and eventually fix bugs.

Thanks for participating in the Alpha gamemode test.

PS: Should one of you be unavailable for the alpha test, please let me know in this topic !

Signed

Stormy_Wolf
Back to top Go down
[DS]Black_Light
[DS]Black_Light

PostSubject: Re: Gamemode Alpha Test   Gamemode Alpha Test I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01 2016, 13:25

Nice work Wink
Back to top Go down
[DS]Nameless
Desert Storm Member
[DS]Nameless

PostSubject: Re: Gamemode Alpha Test   Gamemode Alpha Test I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03 2016, 13:41

if i had time i would help but sadly got no time to play the game atm):
Back to top Go down
-Kite-
Deputy Head Admin + Forum Moderator
-Kite-

PostSubject: Re: Gamemode Alpha Test   Gamemode Alpha Test I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04 2016, 13:19

Would be Awesome if we make it 12th of march Smile thanks!
Back to top Go down
[DS]Black_Light
[DS]Black_Light

PostSubject: Re: Gamemode Alpha Test   Gamemode Alpha Test I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04 2016, 21:38

[DS]S.W.A.T4 wrote:
Would be Awesome if we make it 12th of march Smile thanks!

yup the 12th of March would do + its saturday which means everybody will have free time . Wink

Last edited by [DS]Black_Light on Sun Mar 06 2016, 12:10; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[DS]Loocky
Owner
[DS]Loocky

Job/hobbies : Football, Games and Math

PostSubject: Re: Gamemode Alpha Test   Gamemode Alpha Test I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06 2016, 12:06

Can you make it 2 or 3 pm ? Quite hard with 1 pm because everyone has school and stuff Razz
Back to top Go down
[DS]Stormy_Wolf
Main Owner
[DS]Stormy_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Gamemode Alpha Test   Gamemode Alpha Test I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07 2016, 10:16

As most of you don't seem to have time during the 11th of March, the Alpha game server will be running from 11th to 13th continousely. You will receive the Server Password in PM, but please group in teams to make sure you can check every feature of the server. During this week, you will also receive a question chart which should be returned to me after the 13th, either via e-mail (stormywolf@t-online.de) or via PM.

I hope this solution fits everyone.
Back to top Go down
[DS]Black_Light
[DS]Black_Light

PostSubject: Re: Gamemode Alpha Test   Gamemode Alpha Test I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07 2016, 12:26

Yup its alright for me Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gamemode Alpha Test   Gamemode Alpha Test I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gamemode Alpha Test
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next