[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Must! Write the name of you're above user using you're elbow, Without hands

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Xystro

Xystro

Job/hobbies : I've owned an Jewllery Shop , My employers deal Gold And silver

Must! Write the name of you're above user using you're elbow, Without hands Empty
PostSubject: Must! Write the name of you're above user using you're elbow, Without hands   Must! Write the name of you're above user using you're elbow, Without hands I_icon_minitimeTue May 26 2015, 05:13

you must write the name of the user above using your elbow, NO hands.

For the ones who doesnt know whats an elbow:
Click Me!!...

Back to top Go down
[DS]Ameen
Head Admin
[DS]Ameen

Job/hobbies : Engineering Student / Football & DS

Must! Write the name of you're above user using you're elbow, Without hands Empty
PostSubject: Re: Must! Write the name of you're above user using you're elbow, Without hands   Must! Write the name of you're above user using you're elbow, Without hands I_icon_minitimeTue May 26 2015, 08:45

xsyystro Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KasuR_RusaK

KasuR_RusaK

Job/hobbies : CS / Scrolling Reddit

PostSubject: Re: Must! Write the name of you're above user using you're elbow, Without hands   Must! Write the name of you're above user using you're elbow, Without hands I_icon_minitimeTue May 26 2015, 15:34

ameen
Back to top Go down
Xystro

Xystro

Job/hobbies : I've owned an Jewllery Shop , My employers deal Gold And silver

PostSubject: Re: Must! Write the name of you're above user using you're elbow, Without hands   Must! Write the name of you're above user using you're elbow, Without hands I_icon_minitimeWed May 27 2015, 06:49

kasxhyfr_frjusak
Back to top Go down
DENEV

DENEV

Job/hobbies : Football

PostSubject: Re: Must! Write the name of you're above user using you're elbow, Without hand   Must! Write the name of you're above user using you're elbow, Without hands I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02 2015, 18:10

XCydstgfo Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Must! Write the name of you're above user using you're elbow, Without hands   Must! Write the name of you're above user using you're elbow, Without hands I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Must! Write the name of you're above user using you're elbow, Without hands
Page 1 of 1