[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My message to all of You [IMPORTANT]

Go down 
+9
[ĎŚ]ĶŚŤÁŔ_
[DS]Big_K
[DS]Judge
[DS]Nezoo
[DS]Black_Light
[DS]Ameen
[DS]Hercules
{D}ar{K}nes{S}
[DS]Stormy_Wolf
13 posters
AuthorMessage
[DS]Stormy_Wolf
Main Owner
[DS]Stormy_Wolf

Job/hobbies : Software Developer

My message to all of You [IMPORTANT] Empty
PostSubject: My message to all of You [IMPORTANT]   My message to all of You [IMPORTANT] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30 2015, 10:26

Hi to everyone,

I know that Desert Storm's condition is currently very bad and the server lost most of his reputation and player base. I know you guys have eagerly been waiting for updates and yet you have been very patient. To make you understand what's currently going on and what will happen in the near future read below:

I moved to a new flat just 2 weeks ago together with my gf and there was surely a lot of work to do. I was unable to come to forums or ingame because I was very busy working + we don't have a stable internet connection yet (still waiting and probably in 4 weeks time we'll get stable internet).

Nevertheless, here's what's going to happen:

I started working on the GM again and I would like to put some big updates online in about 1 month. The server expires in 1 month and our hosted-tab has already expired. The funds to revive the server are currently insufficient and we are depending on some high donation amounts now. I don't know how much money we can get together, but you surely wouldn't regret donating. In case we can collect enough money until the end of April, the server will be online again (completely refurbished,lag-free and hosted-tab).

Secondly, all of you can discuss whether we should think of a new "label" for the server. "Desert Storm" has lost a lot of reputation, so maybe we should think of another name for the Server to have a fresh start. You can pm for decision to me afterwards (Please work it out yourselves as I can't be online very often).

So here are 2 things that we need for a successful future of Desert Storm:

1. Funds and Donations
2. A new label (if you decide to change it)

I'm aware that as Server Main Owner I should pay for the server completely, but I simply can't as life costs a lot already when you're not living at home anymore.

I hope you understand the situation and let's work together for a brighter future of Desert Storm.

Kind Regards and Greetings

[DS]Stormy_Wolf
Back to top Go down
https://desertstorm-gtaclan.forumotion.com
{D}ar{K}nes{S}

{D}ar{K}nes{S}

Job/hobbies : I love Desert Storm server and Fotball

PostSubject: Re: My message to all of You [IMPORTANT]   My message to all of You [IMPORTANT] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30 2015, 10:35

Okay No Problem For Me Cool
Back to top Go down
[DS]Hercules
Desert Storm Member
[DS]Hercules

PostSubject: Re: My message to all of You [IMPORTANT]   My message to all of You [IMPORTANT] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30 2015, 11:11

Nah, no need to change the server's name m8. The old one's still looks cool and awesome I love you . It's not a problem.

And, good luck in your real life m8 Razz .
Back to top Go down
https://desertstorm-gtaclan.forumotion.com/
[DS]Ameen
Head Admin
[DS]Ameen

Job/hobbies : Engineering Student / Football & DS

PostSubject: Re: My message to all of You [IMPORTANT]   My message to all of You [IMPORTANT] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30 2015, 15:06

I understand the situation sir. I always wanted to donate here but initially I didn't had bank account and when I got one its "student's account" ( no net banking etc etc ). Still I will try my best to save this server by arranging some money through friend's or relative's account.
And I don't feel like changing the name of server. The reason I got attracted to this server out of all other hosted servers was its extra ordinary name. So I prefer better not to change name.
Back to top Go down
[DS]Black_Light
[DS]Black_Light

Job/hobbies : Volleyball/DS

PostSubject: Re: My message to all of You [IMPORTANT]   My message to all of You [IMPORTANT] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30 2015, 15:43

We all appreciate ur hard work stormy and we know that ur busy woth ur real life.....I wish i could donate but unfortunately i dont have a bank account.About the name i think it's good as it is.
Back to top Go down
[DS]Nezoo
Deputy Head Admin
[DS]Nezoo

Job/hobbies : Web developing, Music Producing

PostSubject: Re: My message to all of You [IMPORTANT]   My message to all of You [IMPORTANT] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30 2015, 16:21

I was waiting for the school's vacation to donate xD
Anyway I will think about donation these days.
Back to top Go down
[DS]Judge
Head Admin
[DS]Judge

Job/hobbies : Badminton

PostSubject: Re: My message to all of You [IMPORTANT]   My message to all of You [IMPORTANT] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31 2015, 14:30

Welcome back and good luck in everything. Thanks Stormy!
Back to top Go down
[DS]Big_K
Head Admin
[DS]Big_K

Job/hobbies : Road and bridge engineer

PostSubject: Re: My message to all of You [IMPORTANT]   My message to all of You [IMPORTANT] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31 2015, 15:05

I just donated. Hope, that someone else will do it and together we all will play this server for a long, long time!
Back to top Go down
[ĎŚ]ĶŚŤÁŔ_

[ĎŚ]ĶŚŤÁŔ_

Job/hobbies : Scripter, Playing Cod/Sa:mp.

PostSubject: Re: My message to all of You [IMPORTANT]   My message to all of You [IMPORTANT] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01 2015, 00:24

We understand Stormy, I'll donate soon. Laughing
Back to top Go down
[ĎŚ]ĶŚŤÁŔ_

[ĎŚ]ĶŚŤÁŔ_

Job/hobbies : Scripter, Playing Cod/Sa:mp.

PostSubject: Re: My message to all of You [IMPORTANT]   My message to all of You [IMPORTANT] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01 2015, 00:29

& about the new label, If we decide to change it We'll have to delete every topic made in forum, for a fresh start?
Back to top Go down
[DS]killer999
Co-Owner
[DS]killer999

PostSubject: Re: My message to all of You [IMPORTANT]   My message to all of You [IMPORTANT] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01 2015, 18:04

Desertstorm can get back its situation without new name, I don't support changing server's name!
Back to top Go down
[DS]Nezoo
Deputy Head Admin
[DS]Nezoo

Job/hobbies : Web developing, Music Producing

PostSubject: Re: My message to all of You [IMPORTANT]   My message to all of You [IMPORTANT] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01 2015, 18:11

As Killer said no need to change the server's name
Back to top Go down
[DS]V][ppEr{BoY}

[DS]V][ppEr{BoY}

Job/hobbies : LOVE TO PLAY CRICKET,FOOTBALL AND DESERT STORM

PostSubject: Re: My message to all of You [IMPORTANT]   My message to all of You [IMPORTANT] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04 2015, 00:30

I cant donate because there is no Country named PAKISTAN in the country list+i tried with another country but still doesn't works.:/
Back to top Go down
[DS]Ra[Z]or.inc
Owner
[DS]Ra[Z]or.inc

PostSubject: Re: My message to all of You [IMPORTANT]   My message to all of You [IMPORTANT] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10 2015, 19:29

1st. we'll get donations .

2nd. No need to change whole SERVER name i've got an better idea ik it'll be great .

3rd. FOCK LIFE MEN IT'S FOCKING BUSY ALL DA TIME LOOK AT ME LOOOOL

Back to top Go down
KasuR_RusaK

KasuR_RusaK

Job/hobbies : CS / Scrolling Reddit

PostSubject: Re: My message to all of You [IMPORTANT]   My message to all of You [IMPORTANT] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11 2015, 06:57

[DS]Big_K wrote:
I just donated. Hope, that someone else will do it and together we all will play this server for a long, long time!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My message to all of You [IMPORTANT]   My message to all of You [IMPORTANT] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My message to all of You [IMPORTANT]
Page 1 of 1