[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TheMaster00.Killer is banned

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheMaster00.Killer

killer - TheMaster00.Killer is banned Empty
PostSubject: TheMaster00.Killer is banned   killer - TheMaster00.Killer is banned I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15 2015, 22:41

In-Game Name: TheMaster00.Killer

When banned?: 15/03/2015

Banned by who?: [DS]Nameless

Banned for what?: /q jokes

Official Entry on Ban Log (optional)
( please check at http://dssignatures.zz.mu/dsforum/logs/banned.php ):

Comment(optional): I'm sorry, but I think it was a misunderstanding because I only gave me a little grace as a user use / q because at that time there was a user to jokes, I assure you please. I want to continue amusing myself on this server since it was the first I met.
Back to top Go down
[DS]Nameless
Desert Storm Member
[DS]Nameless

PostSubject: Re: TheMaster00.Killer is banned   killer - TheMaster00.Killer is banned I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15 2015, 22:54

you said "pilas use /q" in main chat proof provided below the final decision is from the higher admins. and what you mean with:
TheMaster00.Killer wrote:
at that time there was a user to jokes, I assure you please.

proof:
Back to top Go down
TheMaster00.Killer

PostSubject: Re: TheMaster00.Killer is banned   killer - TheMaster00.Killer is banned I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15 2015, 23:00

But he assured that I am innocent, I also said that after Pilas use / q
at least give me a chance, at least if otherwise then I'll have to say goodbye forever is demonstrated.
Back to top Go down
TheMaster00.Killer

PostSubject: Re: TheMaster00.Killer is banned   killer - TheMaster00.Killer is banned I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15 2015, 23:01

At least give me a photo of the moment to analyze it and prove my innocence, please.
Back to top Go down
[DS]Nameless
Desert Storm Member
[DS]Nameless

PostSubject: Re: TheMaster00.Killer is banned   killer - TheMaster00.Killer is banned I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15 2015, 23:02

[DS]Nameless wrote:
you said "pilas use /q" in main chat proof provided below the final decision is from the higher admins. and what you mean with:
at that time there was a user to jokes, I assure you please.

proof:

click on the proof spoiler to see the screenshot:P and well the decision is from the higher admins not me

and even tho if you say /q in main chat everyone will see it especially if you say use /q in main chat you basicly ask people to type /q
Back to top Go down
TheMaster00.Killer

PostSubject: Re: TheMaster00.Killer is banned   killer - TheMaster00.Killer is banned I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15 2015, 23:14

Good is that it seems foolish or something but I guess we will not reach agreement least could also analyze the chat and I think you did not see the other user. I do not remember his name that's the problem. Just happened that fast.
Back to top Go down
TheMaster00.Killer

PostSubject: Re: TheMaster00.Killer is banned   killer - TheMaster00.Killer is banned I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15 2015, 23:16

I guess I'll accept your answer and your decisiĆ³n. Good, think I could give complete this.
Back to top Go down
[DS]Nameless
Desert Storm Member
[DS]Nameless

PostSubject: Re: TheMaster00.Killer is banned   killer - TheMaster00.Killer is banned I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15 2015, 23:39

I guess I'll accept your answer and your decisiĆ³n. Good, think I could give complete this.

it is not my decision man it is another admins decision:P to be honest i think you understand your mistake but the question is will you repeat it?
Back to top Go down
TheMaster00.Killer

PostSubject: Re: TheMaster00.Killer is banned   killer - TheMaster00.Killer is banned I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16 2015, 14:54

I swear the next error or warning, I'll have a permanent ban
Back to top Go down
Jhon_Cool
Head Admin
Jhon_Cool

PostSubject: Re: TheMaster00.Killer is banned   killer - TheMaster00.Killer is banned I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17 2015, 19:00

Stays Banned!
Rules are clear unless a management member wants to unban then that's a different thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TheMaster00.Killer is banned   killer - TheMaster00.Killer is banned I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TheMaster00.Killer is banned
Page 1 of 1