[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gravity's Important Suggestion

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
[DS]GravityVodka

[DS]GravityVodka

Job/hobbies : Music Producer - Thai Boxe - Jiu Jitsu

Gravity's Important Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Gravity's Important Suggestion   Gravity's Important Suggestion I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14 2015, 19:35

Dear DS members and players,
today i have 2 very cool and interesting suggestion for you.
1) We should have available houses to buy around the map such as in the terror / army base or in the territories around the BF or at least in the cities (LV, LS, SF), set a price for them all or for each one, the important thing is to have a place to relax when you want to chill out with friends or alone.

2)This second one is related to the first, in addiction to the home, we should have a car park place to place and SAVE the car we want to keep with us, with a locking sytem like the VIP feature.

I perfectly know GTA SA:MP is full of noobs and some could use a money hack to get the house or just use it to avoid death, so i suugest to add a minimum score to buy a house, like 10/15k score. I'm so happy to share with you guys this my new suggestion because i think that could improve our server because we all love our home, why don't we keep feeling like there also in the gameplay? Wink
Let me know your opinions, greetings.
Gravity Vodka
Back to top Go down
https://soundcloud.com/club_stuff_dj
[DS]Nameless
Desert Storm Member
[DS]Nameless

PostSubject: Re: Gravity's Important Suggestion   Gravity's Important Suggestion I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28 2015, 16:32

it is a dm server thats why it shouldnt really fit in with the spawned car thing howeverthe house suggestion still doesnt really fit in but could be added as long as you need to drive there and that u cant tp there. but for the same thing you can add a teleport to an interior and disable weapons there
Back to top Go down
[DS]GravityVodka

[DS]GravityVodka

PostSubject: Re: Gravity's Important Suggestion   Gravity's Important Suggestion I_icon_minitimeMon May 11 2015, 19:11

[DS]Nameless wrote:
but for the same thing you can add a teleport to an interior and disable weapons there
Yes we could
Back to top Go down
Xystro

Xystro

Job/hobbies : I've owned an Jewllery Shop , My employers deal Gold And silver

PostSubject: Re: Gravity's Important Suggestion   Gravity's Important Suggestion I_icon_minitimeTue May 26 2015, 05:02

A Player required High Score [ 10k / 15k ] score to buy an house it doesn't matter

Samp Rules: Cheated money may Not be kept! unless Intentionally Gained..
Back to top Go down
[DS]GravityVodka

[DS]GravityVodka

PostSubject: Re: Gravity's Important Suggestion   Gravity's Important Suggestion I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16 2016, 18:40

aaand so... how would you guys act? Smile
Back to top Go down
shankly

PostSubject: Re: Gravity's Important Suggestion   Gravity's Important Suggestion I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25 2016, 08:04

Well this is like a RP suggestion..What
about we suggest a RP+TDM gamemode?btw this is great idea too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gravity's Important Suggestion   Gravity's Important Suggestion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gravity's Important Suggestion
Page 1 of 1