[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Special Base for terro

Go down 
+4
[DS]rapfuria
[DS]V][ppEr{BoY}
[DS]ΚιℓιaℕxFιrЄ27
ჺ๖ۣۜ[DS]らнΛらსჺ
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ჺ๖ۣۜ[DS]らнΛらსჺ

New Special Base for terro Empty
PostSubject: New Special Base for terro   New Special Base for terro I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10 2015, 14:44

The special force from STPU have been searching for a long time where does the real special force of terrorist where hiding ... helped with their big radar that they paid at some million they finally discover the truth , they where hiden in a cavern just in front of them ;D

Terrorist Special Force base :
New Special Base for terro X6qHgnE
Yop I suggest to add A special base in order to balance army and terrorist force.
Army have their STPU force and base wich let them a huge advantage in the way they have to permanent base instead of one for terrorist (without the  ship (I mean when it is shot down by airstrike) they lost their airplanes and a half safe place to spawn.

I also suggest to add some Rank with their requirement etc as the Army have with Stpu. And as the mapping is created for one team I suggest to use it for the other one seting an objectiv as destroy something or what ever you want. Cause Stpu and The cavern are two big map (in size) so it's half a waste to not use it completly (say me if you don't see what I mean). Seting objectiv in it will also increase the gameplay and the battlefield.

So, a base looking as a cavern, with two main entrance (for vehicle), and some other half hided entrance between rock etc (for infantry). Inside look build by human in order to reduce the mapping/lagging (I hope enough ;p).
New Special Base for terro YaXXCmF

Some spot such as :

=> garage with mesa, bf inject, quad, nrg, monster, bullet etc (look at pict for see almost all the vehicle)
=> an airport half hided with 2 Cropduster (kamikaze plain), 2 hydra, 2 rustler, 1 stunt (for fun, but why not a toxic kamikaze plain related to Chimical weaponry that will let a toxic cloud where he crash)
plus 2 héli ( I could have make an hélipad inside but I think a lot of player will not be able to out without crashing so I forgot this idea ;p), why not spawn some héli and plane on the top mountain (army side).

=> some spot/build to protect the area such as tower, bunker, rock, cammo etc
=> I suggest to add a platform elevator (I choose the jet_door object in my mapping ) in middle in order to get at top of the moutain/cavern for sniping, fun, stunt or what you want. (I could have map some ladder with floor but that need a lot of item/object so increase lag instead of only 2 object used for the elevator suggestion)
ps; with platform (instead of army hospital cabin) vehicle can go easly at top wich is useless but for fun Wink.

=> Main entrance from army side will not let heavy vehicle access it cause the sand make them glitch at bottom (They are not enough fast)  but fast car and suv can access Wink
=> Main entrance from terrorist Side can let all vehicle access by it (also tank for ex), I also reduce the object in this place cause it's more accessible for terrorist than for army and to reduce lag too.
=> I suggest to use the Interior " LV  planning departement " for the pick up of TSpecial Force and the shop icon
=> Interior is mapped with a lot of movable item, breakable, strange, funny, diamond bomb barrel marijuaroll etc ;D
plus some ugly item that I didn't show Wink

Here are some picture ;

ENTRANCE :

EXTERIOR FROM ARMY SIDE :

EXTERIOR FROM TER SIDE :

INTERIOR (+ enterable building) :

ELEVATOR PLATFORM SUGGESTION :

AIRPORT :

GARAGE WITH VEHICLE SUGGESTION :

INTERIOR ONLY FOR TERRO (I didn't add the pickup item in the way I don't know what it will be better)  :

View in night :

I let you give me your opinion,
anyway I think i saw the base too big (something as 109 kb) so I'll try to make some other less huge, also I firstly wanted to do it on the mountain a left of the ship wich was a really good spot but unfortunatly as the terrorist base is too close I think it will make too much lag so I make it here what is not so bad I think ;S

I just want say that the rock item of desert (cause I could I've use some other but it will not have been a desert texture so ..) are a textured only on one side with a half of the object invisble, in order to hide all these part I've to add this big grey object. So ok it's not completly a real cavern but idea is here ;P I could have hide all the Grey item but it will have requir a huge number of item wich will have make some player bug in this area ( To be honest I think this one is already too big but it should be ok if server have some good OBJECT STREAMER.

Last edited by [DS]らнΛらსჺ on Sun Jan 11 2015, 10:14; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
[DS]ΚιℓιaℕxFιrЄ27
Desert Storm Member
[DS]ΚιℓιaℕxFιrЄ27

Job/hobbies : Desert Storm / Metal / Computer and video games.

PostSubject: Re: New Special Base for terro   New Special Base for terro I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10 2015, 14:50

All the opinions you are posting are just pretty awesome ! Well done and good job, you know my answer Smile

+1 of course.
Back to top Go down
[DS]V][ppEr{BoY}

[DS]V][ppEr{BoY}

Job/hobbies : LOVE TO PLAY CRICKET,FOOTBALL AND DESERT STORM

PostSubject: Re: New Special Base for terro   New Special Base for terro I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10 2015, 15:11

[DS]Kilianxfire27 wrote:
All the opinions you are posting are just pretty awesome ! Well done and good job, you know my answer

+1 of course.
Back to top Go down
[DS]rapfuria
Head Admin
[DS]rapfuria

Job/hobbies : Shoe Manufacturer

PostSubject: Re: New Special Base for terro   New Special Base for terro I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10 2015, 15:27

A big +1 from me.
Back to top Go down
[DS]Saad

[DS]Saad

Job/hobbies : i love to play football

PostSubject: Re: New Special Base for terro   New Special Base for terro I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10 2015, 15:56

a Big +1  from me too
Back to top Go down
[DS]Tony_DiNozzo

[DS]Tony_DiNozzo

Job/hobbies : Soldier -> Austrian Armed Forces

PostSubject: Re: New Special Base for terro   New Special Base for terro I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10 2015, 16:04

[DS]ΚιℓιaℕxFιrЄ27 wrote:
All the opinions you are posting are just pretty awesome ! Well done and good job, you know my answer Smile

+1 of course.
Back to top Go down
[DS]Fire723
Deputy Head Admin
[DS]Fire723

Job/hobbies : Hackers have no chance

PostSubject: Re: New Special Base for terro   New Special Base for terro I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11 2015, 06:49

[DS]Saad wrote:
a Big +1  from me too
Nice mapping skills bro Razz
Back to top Go down
Sol_Badguy

Sol_Badguy

PostSubject: Re: New Special Base for terro   New Special Base for terro I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11 2015, 17:28

[DS]ΚιℓιaℕxFιrЄ27 wrote:

+1 of course.
Back to top Go down
ჺ๖ۣۜ[DS]らнΛらსჺ

PostSubject: Re: New Special Base for terro   New Special Base for terro I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11 2015, 19:15

thank for all your support I hope idea will please to owner too Wink
Back to top Go down
ჺ๖ۣۜ[DS]らнΛらსჺ

PostSubject: Re: New Special Base for terro   New Special Base for terro I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29 2015, 12:06

up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Special Base for terro   New Special Base for terro I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Special Base for terro
Page 1 of 1