[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pls help me

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
[DS]Hell[B]oy

[DS]Hell[B]oy

Job/hobbies : Idk

Pls help me Empty
PostSubject: Pls help me   Pls help me I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26 2014, 04:06

Does anyone know how to lower the ping/make the fps higher? My ping is now about 600 annd its lag like hell, even the map wont load so i cannot join the game!
Back to top Go down
ჺ๖ۣۜ[DS]らнΛらსჺ

Pls help me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pls help me   Pls help me I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26 2014, 13:59

OK, hum first if you have any mod/enb/graphic etc installed it probably come from them so uninstal these thing could solve your problem cause may your computer is not enough stronger to run these modif, or may they are just not working with samp etc...
Else it could be your connection, I've no solution in this case.

Anyway, you can find some "FPS booster" for run game more smoothly etc, I only test once this kind of program for skyrim, and that work (something as +15 25fps), I think you game find a global one wich could work with all game anyway with samp you could try this IDK (not tested)

edit: oops sorry i can't post video cause I just noticed it make some advertising anyway I let you search FPS Booster for gta samp Wink

Last edited by [DS]らнΛらსჺ on Mon Dec 29 2014, 22:46; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ჺ๖ۣۜ[DS]らнΛらსჺ

Pls help me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pls help me   Pls help me I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29 2014, 22:45

Fixed ?
Back to top Go down
[DS]Nameless
Desert Storm Member
[DS]Nameless

Pls help me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pls help me   Pls help me I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31 2014, 17:09

Razz i got some mods which boosts my perfomance some may not work tho since my game is weird xD and some mods dont work on other games but here they are:
stream mem fix
SAMPGraphicRestore.asi
crashes.asi(not sure if this works for you for sol it changed his enb:/)
2dfix.asi(not sure about this one but it can be worth a shot)
anticrasher
stream mem fix

most lag in the game is caused by the dust particles i can make the dust particles go invisible which means it also removes some of the lag in ur game and that way you get better fps.(tell me if you want this then ill edit one)

you can download the little fps pack here

NOTE: BEFORE INSTALLING ANY OF THIS NEVER OVERWRITE A FILE WITHOUT MAKING A BACKUP OF THE ORIGINAL sorry for the adfly but it goes automatic with mediafire
Back to top Go down
[DS]GravityVodka

[DS]GravityVodka

Job/hobbies : Music Producer - Thai Boxe - Jiu Jitsu

Pls help me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pls help me   Pls help me I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05 2015, 19:22

Don't panic Mate! GravityVodka is here to help you Wink

1) PROBLEM + SOLUTION
PROBLEM: Maybe your PC has sometimes too many processes active, so if their internet usage is high you could not join in the server or have a lot of lag.
SOLUTION: You better try to close as many processes as you can, if they use internet to run and are not so important in that moment. (If you have apps like uTorrent, Steam, Origin, UPlay, Google active, close them down).

2) PROBLEM + SOLUTION
PROBLEM: Your modem / ethernet cable could be too old or damaged.
SOLUTION: I suggest you to change it and replace with a new one.

3)PROBLEM + SOLUTION
PROBLEM: Maybe you and your family connect too many devices at the same internet access point so it can slow down your internet performances.
SOLUTION: Try to use 3G option by phone when you are playing SA:MP and disable WI - FI from any device not using internet at the moment.

Hope to have been useful for you man, and hope you will fix it soon Smile
Back to top Go down
https://soundcloud.com/club_stuff_dj
Sponsored content

Pls help me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pls help me   Pls help me I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pls help me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan :: General :: General :: Questions and Help-
Jump to: