[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

requesting an unban for TheMostWanted(not for me but i was bugged and banned the wrong person)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
[DS]Nameless
Desert Storm Member
[DS]Nameless

requesting an unban for TheMostWanted(not for me but i was bugged and banned the wrong person) Empty
PostSubject: requesting an unban for TheMostWanted(not for me but i was bugged and banned the wrong person)   requesting an unban for TheMostWanted(not for me but i was bugged and banned the wrong person) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22 2014, 20:49

When banned?: 22-12-2014

Banned by who?:[DS]Nameless (me)

Banned for what?:ab

Official Entry on Ban Log (optional)
( please check at http://dssignatures.4page.info/logs/banned.php ):

Comment(optional): i wanted to ban a hacker but i got bugged and i didnt realise it. so i banned id 7 but for me id 7 was the hacker but in real it was an innocent person(but i was bugged so i didnt know) ): so requesting an unban for theMostWanted.
Back to top Go down
[DS]Fire723
Deputy Head Admin
[DS]Fire723

Job/hobbies : Hackers have no chance

requesting an unban for TheMostWanted(not for me but i was bugged and banned the wrong person) Empty
PostSubject: Re: requesting an unban for TheMostWanted(not for me but i was bugged and banned the wrong person)   requesting an unban for TheMostWanted(not for me but i was bugged and banned the wrong person) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22 2014, 21:08

Well you have to give us his IP
Back to top Go down
[DS]Nameless
Desert Storm Member
[DS]Nameless

PostSubject: Re: requesting an unban for TheMostWanted(not for me but i was bugged and banned the wrong person)   requesting an unban for TheMostWanted(not for me but i was bugged and banned the wrong person) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23 2014, 01:30

[DS]Fire723 wrote:
Well you have to give us his IP

it wasnt a rangeban Razz all you need to do is unban the account. plus i dont know his ip): cuz i didnt know i banned the wrong person before i pressed enter): and themostwanted if ur here sorry if i did this it was an accident):
Back to top Go down
[DS]Ameen
Head Admin
[DS]Ameen

Job/hobbies : Engineering Student / Football & DS

PostSubject: Re: requesting an unban for TheMostWanted(not for me but i was bugged and banned the wrong person)   requesting an unban for TheMostWanted(not for me but i was bugged and banned the wrong person) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23 2014, 08:18

In that case head admins or Management can help you.
Back to top Go down
[DS]Judge
Head Admin
[DS]Judge

Job/hobbies : Badminton

PostSubject: Re: requesting an unban for TheMostWanted(not for me but i was bugged and banned the wrong person)   requesting an unban for TheMostWanted(not for me but i was bugged and banned the wrong person) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23 2014, 08:23

requesting an unban for TheMostWanted(not for me but i was bugged and banned the wrong person) MVhI3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: requesting an unban for TheMostWanted(not for me but i was bugged and banned the wrong person)   requesting an unban for TheMostWanted(not for me but i was bugged and banned the wrong person) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

requesting an unban for TheMostWanted(not for me but i was bugged and banned the wrong person)
Page 1 of 1