[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spawn kill problem

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ჺ๖ۣۜ[DS]らнΛらსჺ

Spawn kill problem Empty
PostSubject: Spawn kill problem   Spawn kill problem I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07 2014, 12:16

You Have already complain about the SK problem ?

>Hum I was thinking about something as:

- "make player spawn in interior" , in this way nothing can kill him while he isn't out from this interior.  That will just fix : the bomb spawnkill problem, the spawn undercar prob, the killed while spawning, the suicider pawn kill prob etc etc..

And for your comment about " Ok cool, but player will enter each time they low life or any idea about abusive way to use it" I'll just answer, the spawn building will be not enterable once you out from the interior. ^_^
It's all ;D

note: that will also make the spawn clear to prepare your stuff (/menu,/equip etc), About the Ship, I think We could just make player spawn inside the ship, No need to add an interior in da boat.
Back to top Go down
Sol_Badguy

Sol_Badguy

Spawn kill problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spawn kill problem   Spawn kill problem I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07 2014, 16:01

Coola ya amigo !
+1
so the spawn point for terr will be inside an interior and on leaving it will get u to the bf straight... I like it Very Happy
atleast many newbies leave cuz of nub spawn kills like u said headshots or suicider etc
Back to top Go down
[DS]Nameless
Desert Storm Member
[DS]Nameless

Spawn kill problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spawn kill problem   Spawn kill problem I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07 2014, 16:07

[DS]Sol_Badguy wrote:
Coola ya amigo !
+1
so the spawn point for terr will be inside an interior and on leaving it will get u to the bf straight... I like it Very Happy
atleast many newbies leave cuz of nub spawn kills like u said headshots or suicider etc
Back to top Go down
[DS]ΚιℓιaℕxFιrЄ27
Desert Storm Member
[DS]ΚιℓιaℕxFιrЄ27

Job/hobbies : Desert Storm / Metal / Computer and video games.

Spawn kill problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spawn kill problem   Spawn kill problem I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07 2014, 16:11

If one day a "STPU" is added, it will be another spawnpoint from inside protected against spawnkillers.
Back to top Go down
ჺ๖ۣۜ[DS]らнΛらსჺ

Spawn kill problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spawn kill problem   Spawn kill problem I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07 2014, 16:19

I forget to talk about the knife spawn kill ;O xP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spawn kill problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spawn kill problem   Spawn kill problem I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spawn kill problem
Page 1 of 1