[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suggestions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TM_808

TM_808

Job/hobbies : Learning, Gaming, Friends, Mary Jane :3

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions   Suggestions I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28 2014, 11:45

[color=#ffffff]As I've been playing on this server for some time now I've come to enjoy Desert Storm, it adds a Counter-Strike feeling to the game, which I like. I've come up with some suggestions which I think will be beneficial to people who play on Desert Storm.

Suggestion 1:

Short description about the suggestion: Implement an /ignore [id] command.
Why should the suggestion be added: Some players will find this useful towards other players whom they don't like conversing with, who's irritating them, etc.
Extra information about the suggestion: This command will remove the variable's ([id]) messages in the chat screen.

Suggestion 2:

Short description about the suggestion: Change bugged spawn locations in STPU base / other areas
Why should the suggestion be added: It is common to be spawned in objects such as rocks, or otherwise which makes it impossible for the player to move elsewhere.
Extra information about the suggestion: It will save the need to /kill and re-spawn somewhere else.

Suggestion 3:

Short description about the suggestion: Improve and expand the current anti-cheat system.
Why should the suggestion be added: I feel as if the Anti-Cheat system does not detect enough cheats/modifications.
Extra information about the suggestion: There are many filter scripts which helps.

Suggestion 4:

Short description about the suggestion: Enable the use of /menu in STPU base.
Why should the suggestion be added: 1) It saves time going to the building to buy weapons/equipment. 2) It saves time going to the "main base" to purchase these items.
Extra information about the suggestion: Seems logical IMO.

Suggestion 5:

Short description about the suggestion: Implement an AFK command.
Why should the suggestion be added: It is a useful function and it prevents players from getting killed after they resume playing the game, i.e when an enemy shoots at them whilst they Alt-tab.
Extra information about the suggestion: An AFK command which is unusable when a player is in the enemy base.

Suggestion 6:

Short description about the suggestion: Add descriptions to the /cmd list
Why should the suggestion be added: To help new players understand which commands they should use.
Extra information about the suggestion: Color would be attractive too.

Suggestion 7:

Short description about the suggestion: Fix the weapon bug that occurs when you choose a class with specific weapons and use the "Free saved weapons" MOH function.
Why should the suggestion be added: So players can keep the weapons for their class with the saved weapons if they are MOH.
Extra information about the suggestion: Not really.

Suggestion 8:

Short description about the suggestion: Add "Headshots:" and "Bomb Kills:" to /stats
Why should the suggestion be added: I guess it just gives /stats more flavor.
Extra information about the suggestion: Not really.

Suggestion 9:

Short description about the suggestion: Allow terrorists to make use of player accessories which can be bought in the STPU base.
Why should the suggestion be added: To allow both classes to be able to use player accessories
Extra information about the suggestion: It could be placed somewhere in the terrorists base.

But that's just me.
Back to top Go down
[DS]Ameen
Head Admin
[DS]Ameen

Job/hobbies : Engineering Student / Football & DS

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28 2014, 12:52

Well thanks for your suggestions but let me clear you some things.
@Suggestion 1: We already have a cmd to ignore pm's ( I think its /pm[on/off] ) and about main chat, its SAMP inbuilt but you can disable it pressing F7 2 times.
@Suggestion 2: There is no such place where you spawn on objects. ( what I know ). It happens when player is bugged.
@Suggestion 3: We are working our level best to improve Anti-Cheat System.
@Suggestion 4: Nice suggestion, can be done.
@Suspension 7: It is not compulsory to select free weapon. You can select any other option too in MOH menu and use default class weapons.
Back to top Go down
-Kite-
Deputy Head Admin + Forum Moderator
-Kite-

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28 2014, 13:34

Afk Cmd Could be used To Avoid Deaths and else .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestions
Page 1 of 1