[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unban appeal

Go down 
+5
[DS]Saad
[DS]Fire723
[DS]Loocky
[DS]Jetforce
[DS]V][ppEr{BoY}
9 posters
AuthorMessage
[DS]V][ppEr{BoY}

[DS]V][ppEr{BoY}

Job/hobbies : LOVE TO PLAY CRICKET,FOOTBALL AND DESERT STORM

Unban - Unban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Unban appeal   Unban - Unban appeal I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01 2014, 18:56

When banned?:today

Banned by who?:[DS]loocky

Banned for what?:Money hack

Official Entry on Ban Log (optional)
( please check at http://dssignatures.4page.info/logs/banned.php ):

Comment(optional: he didn't banned me but he banned my brother bcz of same ip's i can't join ig to . and my brother didn't hack any money he just won some from me like 6m

Last edited by [DS]V][ppEr{BoY} on Sat Nov 01 2014, 19:11; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[DS]Jetforce
Legend
[DS]Jetforce

PostSubject: Re: Unban appeal   Unban - Unban appeal I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01 2014, 19:00

Well then you gotta explain us, if he won 60 mil from you, where did you get them from before?
Back to top Go down
[DS]V][ppEr{BoY}

[DS]V][ppEr{BoY}

PostSubject: Re: Unban appeal   Unban - Unban appeal I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01 2014, 19:07

Dude check my score it's 21000+ and i won 2m from an hacker
Back to top Go down
[DS]Loocky
Owner
[DS]Loocky

Job/hobbies : Football, Games and Math

PostSubject: Re: Unban appeal   Unban - Unban appeal I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01 2014, 19:08

No i reseted your money after you told me that a hacker gave you 2 millions , and i setted your money at 5 millions when you had 15 score or something like that !
Back to top Go down
[DS]Jetforce
Legend
[DS]Jetforce

PostSubject: Re: Unban appeal   Unban - Unban appeal I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01 2014, 19:09

2 Mil doesn't explain the other 60mil. And a 21k Score doesn't mean that you automatically got 60 millions. That's implausible.
Back to top Go down
[DS]V][ppEr{BoY}

[DS]V][ppEr{BoY}

PostSubject: Re: Unban appeal   Unban - Unban appeal I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01 2014, 19:10

sorry it's 6m 
Back to top Go down
[DS]V][ppEr{BoY}

[DS]V][ppEr{BoY}

PostSubject: Re: Unban appeal   Unban - Unban appeal I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01 2014, 19:12

[DS]Loocky wrote:
No i reseted your money after you told me that a hacker gave you 2 millions , and i setted your money at 5 millions when you had 15 score or something like that !

No one resetted my money bcz i didn't tell anyone
Back to top Go down
[DS]Fire723
Deputy Head Admin
[DS]Fire723

Job/hobbies : Hackers have no chance

PostSubject: Re: Unban appeal   Unban - Unban appeal I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01 2014, 19:23

[DS]V][ppEr{BoY} wrote:
[DS]Loocky wrote:

Well that is not a smart thing to do. It's teamworking with a hacker what must be punished.
You are in a big trouble, explain this all. You said 6 millions, it's still not 30 millions.
Back to top Go down
[DS]V][ppEr{BoY}

[DS]V][ppEr{BoY}

PostSubject: Re: Unban appeal   Unban - Unban appeal I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01 2014, 19:24

Loocky i was not acting that i forgot my name. it's [BoY] not {BoY}

And u can check this -.-

https://desertstorm-gtaclan.forumotion.com/t5664-what-s-my-name
Back to top Go down
[DS]Loocky
Owner
[DS]Loocky

Job/hobbies : Football, Games and Math

PostSubject: Re: Unban appeal   Unban - Unban appeal I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01 2014, 19:25

[DS]V][ppEr{BoY} wrote:
[DS]Loocky wrote:

Unban - Unban appeal ZqGcwqA
Unban - Unban appeal 8S75aPI

Back to top Go down
[DS]V][ppEr{BoY}

[DS]V][ppEr{BoY}

PostSubject: Re: Unban appeal   Unban - Unban appeal I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01 2014, 19:26

[DS]Fire723 wrote:
[DS]V][ppEr{BoY} wrote:
[DS]Loocky wrote:

Well that is not a smart thing to do. It's teamworking with a hacker what must be punished.
You are in a big trouble, explain this all. You said 6 millions, it's still not 30 millions.

That time i dont know what to do so i didn't tell anyone.now i never had 30 millions my highest money was 6.2 millions somethin like that i didn't duel someone with 30 m
Back to top Go down
[DS]Saad

[DS]Saad

Job/hobbies : i love to play football

PostSubject: Re: Unban appeal   Unban - Unban appeal I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01 2014, 19:27

[DS]Fire723 wrote:
[DS]V][ppEr{BoY} wrote:
[DS]Loocky wrote:

Fire i did not won all of the money from my brother Razz i won it from Gravity and nima who loves to duel with high prices i just pursuitted nima with 10m (accidently) and every one knows how much Gravity vodka and i duel we duel 1m-10m
Back to top Go down
[DS]V][ppEr{BoY}

[DS]V][ppEr{BoY}

PostSubject: Re: Unban appeal   Unban - Unban appeal I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01 2014, 19:27

[DS]Loocky wrote:
[DS]V][ppEr{BoY} wrote:
[DS]Loocky wrote:

im talking about me
Back to top Go down
[DS]Saad

[DS]Saad

Job/hobbies : i love to play football

[DS]Loocky wrote:
[DS]V][ppEr{BoY} wrote:
[DS]Loocky wrote:

Loocky i'm Saad Razz not vipper
Back to top Go down
[DS]Hell[B]oy

[DS]Hell[B]oy

Job/hobbies : Idk

PostSubject: Re: Unban appeal   Unban - Unban appeal I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01 2014, 23:28

They not hack! They did 10 1mil duel and  2 10mil pursuit! I have the chat log show it and I'll show you if I find it!
Back to top Go down
[DS]rapfuria
Head Admin
[DS]rapfuria

Job/hobbies : Shoe Manufacturer

PostSubject: Re: Unban appeal   Unban - Unban appeal I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02 2014, 00:01

[DS]Hell[B]oy wrote:
They not hack! They did 10 1mil duel and  2 10mil pursuit! I have the chat log show it and I'll show you if I find it!

If you joined again after this situation, the chat log will deleted automatically and replaced with the new one.

That's how works for me.
Back to top Go down
[DS]Ameen
Head Admin
[DS]Ameen

Job/hobbies : Engineering Student / Football & DS

PostSubject: Re: Unban appeal   Unban - Unban appeal I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02 2014, 01:25

I know both killer & viper. They duel for high prices. They both r greedy Razz . But viper u told u got 2m from hacker and u didn't inform anyone about this. This is a mistake done by you and u might be punished for it.
Back to top Go down
[DS]Nameless
Desert Storm Member
[DS]Nameless

PostSubject: Re: Unban appeal   Unban - Unban appeal I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02 2014, 01:48

first of all you had to report the hackers money.. i think you will get punished for that but this is what you can do to get unbanned i think or at least what i would do if i was you.

then explain to us exactly how you so much money.... with all the details you remember. you need to explain to everyone how you got all the money. if you do that and you can support it with proof well then i'd think you get unbanned(im not the one making the decision so i cant guarantee it but i just expect it)
Back to top Go down
[DS]V][ppEr{BoY}

[DS]V][ppEr{BoY}

PostSubject: Re: Unban appeal   Unban - Unban appeal I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02 2014, 05:48

[DS]Ameen wrote:
I know both killer & viper. They duel for high prices. They both r greedy Razz . But viper u told u got 2m from hacker and u didn't inform anyone about this. This is a mistake done by you and u might be punished for it.

Ameen dekho us waqt me yha pe naya tha. To us waqt mere pas srf 60k he the to mene apne dost(hacker) se paise mange to unse mjhe bht zada diye the jese ke 2 or 3m mjhe uska nam nh ata. lakin mjhe nh pta tha ke usne money hack kiye hain. So sorry about that
Back to top Go down
[DS]V][ppEr{BoY}

[DS]V][ppEr{BoY}

PostSubject: Re: Unban appeal   Unban - Unban appeal I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02 2014, 06:02

[DS]Nameless wrote:
first of all you had to report the hackers money.. i think you will get punished for that but this is what you can do to get unbanned i think or at least what i would do if i was you.

then explain to us exactly how you so much money.... with all the details you remember. you need to explain to everyone how you got all the money. if you do that and you can support it with proof well then i'd think you get unbanned(im not the one making the decision so i cant guarantee it but i just expect it)

Name as i said i was new here i only had +6k score and about 100k money so i lost 60k from helljumper then i asked my friend(hacker) to gimme some money he gave me like 2 or 3m i forgot he's name but he's banned. So sorry about that
Back to top Go down
[DS]V][ppEr{BoY}

[DS]V][ppEr{BoY}

PostSubject: Re: Unban appeal   Unban - Unban appeal I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02 2014, 06:45

Able to lock this topic bcz im not banned. i just forgot my name and then i found it in my ss and bcz of same modem i thought our ip's are different but they're not
Back to top Go down
[DS]Ameen
Head Admin
[DS]Ameen

Job/hobbies : Engineering Student / Football & DS

PostSubject: Re: Unban appeal   Unban - Unban appeal I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02 2014, 07:53

[DS]V][ppEr{BoY} wrote:
Able to lock this topic bcz im not banned. i just forgot my name and then i found it in my ss and bcz of same modem i thought our ip's are different but they're not
lolol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unban appeal   Unban - Unban appeal I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unban appeal
Page 1 of 1