[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unban appeal

Go down 
+3
[DS]V][ppEr{BoY}
[DS]Loocky
[DS]Saad
7 posters
AuthorMessage
[DS]Saad

[DS]Saad

Job/hobbies : i love to play football

Unban - Unban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Unban appeal   Unban - Unban appeal I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01 2014, 18:47

When banned?:11/1/2014

Banned by who?:[DS]Loocky

Banned for what?:Money Hack!!

Official Entry on Ban Log (optional)
( please check at http://dssignatures.4page.info/logs/banned.php ):

Comment(optional): Well, i didn't used any hacks in anything and i'll never use it if u dont damn trust me ask stasy or nima i dueled many players with high prices like 1m-10m i dueled  Gravity vodka , nima and my brother and ameen in the past i pursuited nima for 10m ask stasy for this and for the last i dont use any hacks to improve my money 
Back to top Go down
[DS]Loocky
Owner
[DS]Loocky

Job/hobbies : Football, Games and Math

PostSubject: Re: Unban appeal   Unban - Unban appeal I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01 2014, 19:11

Look at my score , killer's score , chillin's score . We both have under 50 millions maybe 30 millions and you gave him 30 millions (maybe you had more than 30 millions) at gravity by duels , pursuit and other thing . I wanna hear nima's story and tasy's story too
Back to top Go down
[DS]Saad

[DS]Saad

PostSubject: Re: Unban appeal   Unban - Unban appeal I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01 2014, 19:14

well then stasy will come tomorrow ask him about this
Back to top Go down
[DS]Loocky
Owner
[DS]Loocky

Job/hobbies : Football, Games and Math

PostSubject: Re: Unban appeal   Unban - Unban appeal I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01 2014, 19:50

Unban - Unban appeal Signature

All 5 guys who you named are here , here are the datas from them . Ok so now since gravity got 50 millions and nima 32millions , trust me this is immpossible , someone money hacked here for sure
Back to top Go down
[DS]Saad

[DS]Saad

PostSubject: Re: Unban appeal   Unban - Unban appeal I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01 2014, 19:54

well i dont think nima would hack but you can ask stasy that i got all of the 30m "legally"

Last edited by [DS]K[llEr_MacH[Ne on Sat Nov 01 2014, 20:26; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
[DS]V][ppEr{BoY}

[DS]V][ppEr{BoY}

Job/hobbies : LOVE TO PLAY CRICKET,FOOTBALL AND DESERT STORM

PostSubject: Re: Unban appeal   Unban - Unban appeal I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01 2014, 19:55

My money is normal
Back to top Go down
[DS]Ameen
Head Admin
[DS]Ameen

Job/hobbies : Engineering Student / Football & DS

PostSubject: Re: Unban appeal   Unban - Unban appeal I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02 2014, 01:12

lolollol
Loocky he doesn't hack. All that money is which he got in duel/pursuit. He tricks players and duel them for 1m. He is having my 4.5m too :/ Razz
Saad I told you to return it but u didn't and huh got banned for money hack Razz
And I told you this greed will put u in trouble one day and that day has come Razz

Last edited by [DS]Ameen on Sun Nov 02 2014, 03:39; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
[DS]Nameless
Desert Storm Member
[DS]Nameless

PostSubject: Re: Unban appeal   Unban - Unban appeal I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02 2014, 01:49

first of all you had to report the hackers money.. i think you will get punished for that but this is what you can do to get unbanned i think or at least what i would do if i was you.

then explain to us exactly how you so much money.... with all the details you remember. you need to explain to everyone how you got all the money. if you do that and you can support it with proof well then i'd think you get unbanned(im not the one making the decision so i cant guarantee it but i just expect it)
Back to top Go down
[DS]Saad

[DS]Saad

PostSubject: Re: Unban appeal   Unban - Unban appeal I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02 2014, 04:43

[DS]Ameen wrote:
lolollol
Loocky he doesn't hack. All that money is which he got in duel/pursuit. He tricks players and duel them for 1m. He is having my 4.5m too :/ Razz
Saad I told you to return it but u didn't and huh got banned for money hack Razz
And I told you this greed will put u in trouble one day and that day has come Razz
ahhhh i'm sorry for that 

now i'll never duel/pursuit with high amounts
Back to top Go down
[DS]Saad

[DS]Saad

PostSubject: Re: Unban appeal   Unban - Unban appeal I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02 2014, 04:45

[DS]Nameless wrote:
first of all you had to report the hackers money.. i think you will get punished for that but this is what you can do to get unbanned i think or at least what i would do if i was you.

then explain to us exactly how you so much money.... with all the details you remember. you need to explain to everyone how you got all the money. if you do that and you can support it with proof well then i'd think you get unbanned(im not the one making the decision so i cant guarantee it but i just expect it)

I have to report money hackers?

well i did ask loocky when i won 2m from a hacker i didn't know what to do then loocky came and i told him that i got the money from a money hacker then he resetted my money to normal!.
Back to top Go down
[DS]Ameen
Head Admin
[DS]Ameen

Job/hobbies : Engineering Student / Football & DS

PostSubject: Re: Unban appeal   Unban - Unban appeal I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02 2014, 08:05

I'll suggest to unbanned you cuz I know you are not hacker, but to deduct 2m cuz they don't belong to you. Razz
Back to top Go down
[DS]Saad

[DS]Saad

PostSubject: Re: Unban appeal   Unban - Unban appeal I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02 2014, 08:18

[DS]Ameen wrote:
I'll suggest to unbanned you cuz I know you are not hacker, but to deduct 2m cuz they don't belong to you. Razz
all of my money is legal yeah a hacker gave 2m to me but loocky resetted it but if u wanna remove it so sure but unban me i'm not a hacker
Back to top Go down
Spar[T]acus

Spar[T]acus

PostSubject: Re: Unban appeal   Unban - Unban appeal I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02 2014, 11:12

well i dont talk too much

unless some little people dare to talk about my name

my money was safe in bank and i got that much money cuz i've won many duels , and got money in duels , i always dueled for high prices.for example i won 5 m yesterday from rapfuria

Unban - Unban appeal DwelNWg

i dont normaly take ss of my duels prices , but i got this little example from my ss folder
Unban - Unban appeal VMSOtBU

still i dont care about this talks , if management tell me dont play here i will leave , not a big deal.

Last edited by NoToRiOuS on Sun Nov 02 2014, 11:40; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding pics)
Back to top Go down
[DS]Saad

[DS]Saad

PostSubject: Re: Unban appeal   Unban - Unban appeal I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02 2014, 11:51

see i dueled with him too but i dont remeber some other guys but i dueled alot of guys in the past after then i kept dueling i dont care where the money came from i'm gathering money from the begining its not a big deal i'm dueling 100k-1m from when i had 11k of score now when my money reached 10m i started dueling people with 1m-10m ask ameen for this
Back to top Go down
[DS]Jetforce
Legend
[DS]Jetforce

PostSubject: Re: Unban appeal   Unban - Unban appeal I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02 2014, 13:22

To be unbanned send me your IP through private message. LOCKED.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unban appeal   Unban - Unban appeal I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unban appeal
Page 1 of 1