[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Apology letter

Go down 
+7
Jhon_Cool
[DS]V][ppEr{BoY}
[DS]killer999
[DS]Loocky
-Kite-
[DS]Ameen
P[R]oton
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
P[R]oton

Apology letter   Empty
PostSubject: Apology letter    Apology letter   I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28 2014, 16:53

Even today if you all will ask me that why you banned so much people for not a proper reason then I will say that I am not the culprit. Guys please believe me that I am not the culprit I have all the proofs that I am not the culprit and I will give that to you all if you all will ask. I am here to say that I want to come back in the esteemed columns of the server. I want to give my contribution to this server again please allow me to do so. I know that the person who was I best friend is not my best friend now. He is Loocy, Loocy please pardon me my friend but believe me that I am not the culprit. I hope that you all understand what I am saying

Yours Dare

Thank you
Back to top Go down
[DS]Ameen
Head Admin
[DS]Ameen

Job/hobbies : Engineering Student / Football & DS

Apology letter   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apology letter    Apology letter   I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28 2014, 17:55

WHT!!! What r u talking abt dare ? U ? u kicked out ? I can't understand anything Neutral
Back to top Go down
-Kite-
Deputy Head Admin + Forum Moderator
-Kite-

Apology letter   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apology letter    Apology letter   I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28 2014, 21:05

first WTF u dare devil?
second We Can't Make sure Now Even Maybe ur Who hacked his acc
We need proofs
Back to top Go down
[DS]Loocky
Owner
[DS]Loocky

Job/hobbies : Football, Games and Math

Apology letter   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apology letter    Apology letter   I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28 2014, 21:09

dare devil is that you ?
Back to top Go down
[DS]killer999
Co-Owner
[DS]killer999

Apology letter   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apology letter    Apology letter   I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28 2014, 21:30

lol guys he said that he is dare even lying or the real one will say its me dare

and btw if u are dare why u didn't say that at the time you got kicked?
Back to top Go down
P[R]oton

Apology letter   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apology letter    Apology letter   I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29 2014, 15:42

[DS]Ameen wrote:
WHT!!! What r u talking abt dare ? U ? u kicked out ? I can't understand anything Neutral
Yes I am kicked out from this community it is a long story but first see this link:- https://desertstorm-gtaclan.forumotion.com/t4763-admin-daredevil-got-hacked-or-he-s-dumb I think that it is clear now.

SWAT4:- I am not the hacker bro cuz my account was banned thatswhy I came with this account and I have all the proofs

Loocy:- I can remember that once you kicked me in the xat when I was banned in xat I thought that you are not my friend anymore Sad and yes I am the real dare

Killer999:- Yes I was kicked by community and I am here to apologize for  the thing that I have not done. I wrote 5 letters to stormy and 2 to jetforce but no one answered me thatswhy I decided to wrote a letter here btw I was kicked almost 2 months ago and I tried my best to comeback in this community.Even when the hacker hacked my account then I wrote a letter to stormy and he gave me a new password but after then what happened I can't understand Sad

And at last I would like to say that time changes so fast that at once I was the respected member of this community but after then I became foe for you all. This is just a matter of misunderstanding. I want to come back in the community Sad
Back to top Go down
[DS]Ameen
Head Admin
[DS]Ameen

Apology letter   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apology letter    Apology letter   I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29 2014, 16:23

Guys this is ridiculous. How can one ban an admin who is serving desert storm for more then 1 year for no reason. I am not against anyone but I just want management to rethink on this. This is totally common sense issue, why will he ban innocent player without any reason ? Anyways I told what I thought correct , nothing personal.
P.S. @Dare: Abe yaar tu soch bhi kese liya hum tere dusman hai ? Mai tere sath tha...hoon...aur hamesha rahoonga.
#Iknowtoofilmy Razz

Last edited by [DS]Ameen on Mon Sep 29 2014, 17:25; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[DS]Ameen
Head Admin
[DS]Ameen

Apology letter   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apology letter    Apology letter   I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29 2014, 16:41

And between pls proof that you are real DareDevil Neutral
Back to top Go down
P[R]oton

Apology letter   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apology letter    Apology letter   I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29 2014, 17:44

[DS]Ameen wrote:
And between pls proof that you are real DareDevil Neutral  

1. Ameen you came in India from Saudi Arabia for higher studies. I think that you are living in Bangalore.
2. Killer999 is the brother of Bomba and they are from Egypt.
3. Loocy was my best friend. He at once kicked me in xat when I was banned in xat after than I thought that he is not my friend anymore
4. SWAT4 was kicked out from the community from jetforce when he was a member.
5. I am from INDIA (Delhi)
6. Stormy(The main owner is from germany)

Ameen :- Thank you dost ki tu abhi bhi mere saath hai aakir tu hi sooch ki logo ko ban kar ne se mughe paise mil rahe the kya? agar milte bhi to bhi nahi ban karta tu bahut accha hai yaar. Aur mughe ye bhi pata hai ki tera ek baar haath tut gaya tha hahaha.. aur tu inactive ho gaya tha.

Back to top Go down
[DS]V][ppEr{BoY}

[DS]V][ppEr{BoY}

Job/hobbies : LOVE TO PLAY CRICKET,FOOTBALL AND DESERT STORM

Apology letter   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apology letter    Apology letter   I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29 2014, 19:04

[DS]Ameen wrote:

P.S. @Dare: Abe yaar tu soch bhi kese liya hum tere dusman hai  ? Mai tere sath tha...hoon...aur hamesha rahoonga.
#Iknowtoofilmy Razz

lol cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
[DS]V][ppEr{BoY}

[DS]V][ppEr{BoY}

Job/hobbies : LOVE TO PLAY CRICKET,FOOTBALL AND DESERT STORM

Apology letter   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apology letter    Apology letter   I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29 2014, 19:05

P[R]oton wrote:

Ameen :- Thank you dost ki tu abhi bhi mere saath hai aakir tu hi sooch ki logo ko ban kar ne se mughe paise mil rahe the kya? agar milte bhi to bhi nahi ban karta tu bahut accha hai yaar. Aur mughe ye bhi pata hai ki tera ek baar haath tut gaya tha  hahaha.. aur tu inactive ho gaya tha.

urdu :O wow
Back to top Go down
Jhon_Cool
Head Admin
Jhon_Cool

Apology letter   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apology letter    Apology letter   I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29 2014, 20:09

I think Ra has enough proof to prove that you were the one banned all those people, since he had your ip at that time and compared it with your own ip. Maybe that's the reason why you were banned after being kicked out from the admin team.
Back to top Go down
[DS]Saad

[DS]Saad

Job/hobbies : i love to play football

Apology letter   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apology letter    Apology letter   I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29 2014, 20:30

[DS]Ameen wrote:

P.S. @Dare: Abe yaar tu soch bhi kese liya hum tere dusman hai  ? Mai tere sath tha...hoon...aur hamesha rahoonga.
#Iknowtoofilmy Razz

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
[DS]Ameen
Head Admin
[DS]Ameen

Apology letter   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apology letter    Apology letter   I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30 2014, 01:51

Guys pls stop quoting my hindi message and LOL below it Razz
And no doubt he is real DareDevil (he knows abt my and fracture too lol! )
Jhon_Cool wrote:
I think Ra has enough proof to prove that you were the one banned all those people, since he had your ip at that time and compared it with your own ip. Maybe that's the reason why you were banned after being kicked out from the admin team.
And abt this did anyone used ur personal pc like ur friend or u login in cyber or something ?
Back to top Go down
P[R]oton

Apology letter   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apology letter    Apology letter   I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30 2014, 08:21

[DS]Ameen wrote:
Jhon_Cool wrote:
And abt this did anyone used ur personal pc like ur friend or u login in cyber or something ?

Yes I played DS in cyber cafe one day ago after someone hacked my account but I logged out from there.

1. About jhon :- My Ip is dynamic that means it changes after restarting the router. I don't have any particular IP.
2. The GMT adre told means almost 12 or 1 am in my timeline. I always sleeps at 10 pm or 11 pm so how can I ban that much players
3. When Ra banned the fake dare the reason he referred was 'hide your ip but I have found em'. I don't know how to hide IPs .
4. I pmed stormy when that hacker was playing ingame at 10 pm(my timeline) means when he hacked my account. He didn't banned innocent players because Killer999 and Bomba were playing and at 12pm he banned that much players because only members were playing the game not admins.
5. I was banned from the server (bug banned) at that time so how can I ban peoples. I also reported about this to stormy.
6. When I played the game next day in cyber cafe I foud that my score was 0. Why I will set my score to 0?.
7. And at last I would like to say that you guys misjudge me Sad. This is my interpretation.
I hope that all things are cleared now.
Back to top Go down
[DS]Loocky
Owner
[DS]Loocky

Job/hobbies : Football, Games and Math

Apology letter   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apology letter    Apology letter   I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30 2014, 14:57

And why and how someone from that clan hacked your account ? your password was Daredevil ?

And btw as I know to send someone a keyloger you need to click a link so on your old account you should have an pm with an link to something or I don't know

And I kicked you in xat cuz I wanted to know who is that banned player Razz cuz in xat when you are banned , your name is replaced with Banned name Smile , I still love you man Sad
Back to top Go down
[DS]Ra[Z]or.inc
Owner
[DS]Ra[Z]or.inc

Apology letter   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apology letter    Apology letter   I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30 2014, 17:08

P[R]oton wrote:
[DS]Ameen wrote:
Jhon_Cool wrote:

Yes I played DS in cyber cafe one day ago after someone hacked my account but I logged out from there.

1. About jhon :- My Ip is dynamic that means it changes after restarting the router. I don't have any particular IP.
2. The GMT adre told means almost 12 or 1 am in my timeline. I always sleeps at 10 pm or 11 pm so how can I ban that much players
3. When Ra banned the fake dare the reason he referred was 'hide your ip but I have found em'.  I don't know how to hide IPs .
4. I pmed stormy when that hacker was playing ingame at 10 pm(my timeline) means when he hacked my account. He didn't banned innocent players because Killer999 and Bomba were playing and at 12pm he banned that much players because only members were playing the game not admins.
5. I was banned from the server (bug banned) at that time so how can I ban peoples. I also reported about this to stormy.
6. When I played the game next day in cyber cafe I foud that my score was 0. Why I will set my score to 0?.
7. And at last I would like to say that you guys misjudge me  Sad. This is my interpretation.

"Yes I played DS in cyber cafe one day ago after someone hacked my account but I logged out from there."

Code@Breaker :- Yea someone like me installed grand theft auto - sanandreas multiplayer in cyber cafe , then apparently a random son of my golden gun came & joined the one n only specific server called " Desert-Storm .

Code@Breaker :- ah blah blah blah ? your ip ? so what same host ffs in cyber cafe ? oh wait it's your own cyber-cafe .

Code@Breaker :- /ban id , 1 - 100 job done " timezone got boobs " .

3. When Ra banned the fake dare the reason he referred was 'hide your ip but I have found em'.  I don't know how to hide IPs .

Code@Breaker :- you've just told me the name of that program thanks .

4. I pmed stormy when that hacker was playing ingame at 10 pm(my timeline) means when he hacked my account. He didn't banned
innocent players because Killer999 and Bomba were playing and at 12pm he banned that much players because only members were playing the game not admins.

Code@Breaker :-  k is that your lil brother ?  don't lie ik how it feels when we've got few younger ones .  ( stormy knows it as well ).

Code@Breaker :-  it's easy to evade bug ban & guys like you n myself knows it how to do that .

Code@Breaker :- you just evaded again ? with 0 scores ? good job .

7. And at last I would like to say that you guys misjudge me  Sad. This is my interpretation.

Code@Breaker :-  yea all cleared you're on firewall allow me to wash your cyber cafe with Boric_acid .
Back to top Go down
P[R]oton

Apology letter   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apology letter    Apology letter   I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30 2014, 17:54

[DS]Ra[Z]or.inc wrote:
P[R]oton wrote:
[DS]Ameen wrote:
Jhon_Cool wrote:

"Yes I played DS in cyber cafe one day ago after someone hacked my account but I logged out from there."

Code@Breaker :- Yea someone like me installed grand theft auto - sanandreas multiplayer in cyber cafe , then apparently a random son of my golden gun came & joined the one n only specific server called " Desert-Storm .

Code@Breaker :- ah blah blah blah ? your ip ? so what same host ffs in cyber cafe ? oh wait it's your own cyber-cafe .

Code@Breaker :- /ban id , 1 - 100 job done " timezone got boobs " .

Code@Breaker :- you've just told me the name of that program thanks .

4. I pmed stormy when that hacker was playing ingame at 10 pm(my timeline) means when he hacked my account. He didn't banned
innocent players because Killer999 and Bomba were playing and at 12pm he banned that much players because only members were playing the game not admins.

Code@Breaker :-  k is that your lil brother ?  don't lie ik how it feels when we've got few younger ones .  ( stormy knows it as well ).

Code@Breaker :-  it's easy to evade bug ban & guys like you n myself knows it how to do that .

Code@Breaker :- you just evaded again ? with 0 scores ? good job .

Code@Breaker :-  yea all cleared you're on firewall allow me to wash your cyber cafe with Boric_acid .

1. I don't have any brother or sister

2. I did not evaded again. I pmed stormy and he unbanned me.I was a DS member there.

3. I still dont know how to hide ips.

4. These things are here that I have posted. If you guys still think that I am the culprit than what can I do?

5. Wait for stormy's reply he will clear that I pmed him or not about that matter

Loocy :- I don't know why that shit clan hacked my account.And btw can you tell me that why I will ban a play with the reason of ips? And can you explain me that what is keyloger ( I am nab Razz ).
Back to top Go down
==||-Doctor_Who-||==

Job/hobbies : ==> Play on DesertStorm :)

Apology letter   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apology letter    Apology letter   I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01 2014, 14:41

Hey,

Keylogger

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keystroke_logging

P.S, Please dont forget guys, Passwords will not Saved on the PC when you log in SA-MP..
Back to top Go down
https://desertstorm-gtaclan.forumotion.com/
-Kite-
Deputy Head Admin + Forum Moderator
-Kite-

Apology letter   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apology letter    Apology letter   I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01 2014, 23:42

Ok .
What Is The Most Famous Event Made By Admins In - Game ?
Who Is PrimeTime?
Tell me Do You Still Remember How To Play DS In-Game? (commands And stuff?)
Back to top Go down
P[R]oton

Apology letter   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apology letter    Apology letter   I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07 2014, 12:59

S.W.A.T4 wrote:
Ok .
Who Is PrimeTime?

I was little busy in some works so I am posting after many days.

Stop asking me these questions.

1. When I was a player admins were willing to make plane events. I don't know about that now.

2. When I was a player primetime was a deputy head admin his present name is Ryan if I am not wrong.

3. Yes. /menu, /cpr ,/w ,/plate , /c4,many animations where also there. I know the admin cmds too but I will not expose that in front of these peoples. I f you will ask me then I can give you via PM

4. And ra I downloaded GTA san andreas in the cyber cafe. It was not already installed in that computer. And I am not saying that my account is hacked in the cyber cafe by someone

Back to top Go down
[DS]Ameen
Head Admin
[DS]Ameen

Apology letter   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apology letter    Apology letter   I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07 2014, 15:16

P[R]oton wrote:
S.W.A.T4 wrote:
Ok .
Who Is PrimeTime?

I was little busy in some works so I am posting after many days.

Stop asking me these questions.

1. When I was a player admins were willing to make plane events. I don't know about that now.

2. When I was a player primetime was a deputy head admin his present name is Ryan if I am not wrong.

3. Yes. /menu, /cpr ,/w ,/plate , /c4,many animations where also there. I know the admin cmds too but I will not expose that in front of these peoples. I f you will ask me then I can give you via PM

4. And ra I downloaded GTA san andreas in the cyber cafe. It was not already installed in that computer. And I am not saying that my account is hacked in the cyber cafe by someone

He has answered all questions right and hv proofed himself real DareDevil already.
And we don't need to investigate on this. Stormy will take the decision as he know wht really happened and DareDevil also told the same.
Back to top Go down
[DS]Ra[Z]or.inc
Owner
[DS]Ra[Z]or.inc

Apology letter   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apology letter    Apology letter   I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08 2014, 14:53

P[R]oton wrote:

S.W.A.T4 wrote:
Ok .
Who Is PrimeTime?

He has answered all questions right and hv proofed himself real DareDevil already.
And we don't need to investigate on this. Stormy will take the decision as he know wht really happened and DareDevil also told the same.

Ameen ? how come you knows it that he've answered all the questions right ? & i'm the one who knows exactly what the hell happened on that time because i were online at "HOST" in that time so shhh Exclamation
Back to top Go down
[DS]Ra[Z]or.inc
Owner
[DS]Ra[Z]or.inc

Apology letter   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apology letter    Apology letter   I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08 2014, 15:03

& yea one more thing what's your skype ID ? as used before ProTON ?
Back to top Go down
[DS]Ameen
Head Admin
[DS]Ameen

Apology letter   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apology letter    Apology letter   I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08 2014, 15:10

[DS]Ra[Z]or.inc wrote:
P[R]oton wrote:

S.W.A.T4 wrote:
Ok .
Who Is PrimeTime?

Ameen ? how come you knows it that he've answered all the questions right ? & i'm the one who knows exactly what the hell happened on that time because i were online at "HOST" in that time so shhh Exclamation
Never mind... I should have mentioned "Management will take the decision".
Anyways I am out of this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Apology letter   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apology letter    Apology letter   I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apology letter
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next