[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A[d]renalINe's suggestion

Go down 
+5
[DS]Hell[B]oy
[DS]Judge
-Kite-
[DS]Ameen
A[d]renalINe
9 posters
AuthorMessage
A[d]renalINe
Desert Storm Member
A[d]renalINe

Job/hobbies : Veterinary Technician

A[d]renalINe's suggestion Empty
PostSubject: A[d]renalINe's suggestion   A[d]renalINe's suggestion I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22 2014, 18:07

Just be nice and remove INVISIBILITY FOR SNIPERS FROM RADAR cuz its impossible to find them and they are camping all around maps not letting especially terrorist players to move from base, they are making headshots as soon as spawn killing protection is over so its impossible to play, yeah and btw REMOVE HEADSHOT AND NUTSHOT or at least 1 of those things cuz its very annoying, u are shooting player and u almost kill him and boom he nutshoot you yeah and then we are nubs, the worst thing is that some members are playing smart and they are kill stealing by nutshots and headshots and then they call me nub for being fucking slow in killing them!

Act fast
flower

Censored !
Back to top Go down
[DS]Ameen
Head Admin
[DS]Ameen

Job/hobbies : Engineering Student / Football & DS

PostSubject: Re: A[d]renalINe's suggestion   A[d]renalINe's suggestion I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23 2014, 01:53

Don't feel bad but my opinion is not to remove them but to find a solution for it.
P.S. I don't have any solution right now but I'll think of it Smile
Back to top Go down
-Kite-
Deputy Head Admin + Forum Moderator
-Kite-

PostSubject: Re: A[d]renalINe's suggestion   A[d]renalINe's suggestion I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23 2014, 12:12

Pending
Sniping While invisible is good too Razz
I know its Annoying When a sniper keeps killing you and You don't know his place
Back to top Go down
[DS]Judge
Head Admin
[DS]Judge

Job/hobbies : Badminton

PostSubject: Re: A[d]renalINe's suggestion   A[d]renalINe's suggestion I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23 2014, 13:11

How about showing all sniper's location in the mini map for a few seconds after your death. And you don't know which is the one killed you.
Back to top Go down
[DS]Hell[B]oy

[DS]Hell[B]oy

Job/hobbies : Idk

PostSubject: Re: A[d]renalINe's suggestion   A[d]renalINe's suggestion I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23 2014, 14:55

Hey Judge, I thinh actually they khoe who killed them cuz the kill history beside the screen Laughing so showing the sniper on minimap like that is no need at all @
Back to top Go down
[DS]Ameen
Head Admin
[DS]Ameen

PostSubject: Re: A[d]renalINe's suggestion   A[d]renalINe's suggestion I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23 2014, 15:00

It is also possible to add a new cmd like /visible which shows all sniper in minimap for 3-5 second .
Note: This cmd can be used once a lifetime.
Back to top Go down
[DS]V][ppEr{BoY}

[DS]V][ppEr{BoY}

Job/hobbies : LOVE TO PLAY CRICKET,FOOTBALL AND DESERT STORM

PostSubject: Re: A[d]renalINe's suggestion   A[d]renalINe's suggestion I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23 2014, 18:55

[DS]Ameen wrote:
It is also possible to add a new cmd like /visible which shows all sniper in minimap for 3-5 second .

Once lifetime. They will /kill themselves when they can't find a sniper and use that cmd again  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
[DS]Ameen
Head Admin
[DS]Ameen

PostSubject: Re: A[d]renalINe's suggestion   A[d]renalINe's suggestion I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24 2014, 01:38

zainking! wrote:
[DS]Ameen wrote:

Once lifetime. They will /kill themselves when they can't find a sniper and use that cmd again  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad
hmm if so then once in 10 or 15 min ? And I don't think they will kill themself for such reason. Razz
Back to top Go down
-Kite-
Deputy Head Admin + Forum Moderator
-Kite-

PostSubject: Re: A[d]renalINe's suggestion   A[d]renalINe's suggestion I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24 2014, 08:38

[DS]Ameen wrote:

zainking! wrote:
[DS]Ameen wrote:

hmm if so then once in 10 or 15 min ? And I don't think they will kill themself for such reason. Razz
-Once Per LifeTime
-Once After 10 Minutes
then they won't be abe to abuse it
How: They can use it once in a lifetime and only after10 minutes from last using so means even if they use /kill they "Once after 10 minutes" is still going Razz
Ameeno ma smart bro <3
Back to top Go down
[DS]Ameen
Head Admin
[DS]Ameen

PostSubject: Re: A[d]renalINe's suggestion   A[d]renalINe's suggestion I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24 2014, 12:47

S.W.A.T4 wrote:
[DS]Ameen wrote:

zainking! wrote:
[DS]Ameen wrote:

-Once Per LifeTime
-Once After 10 Minutes
How: They can use it once in a lifetime and only after10 minutes from last using so means even if they use /kill they "Once after 10 minutes" is still going Razz
Ameeno ma smart bro <3
LOL ty swatttttyyy bro.
Well only "-Once After 10 Minutes" is enough Razz
Back to top Go down
[DS]V][ppEr{BoY}

[DS]V][ppEr{BoY}

Job/hobbies : LOVE TO PLAY CRICKET,FOOTBALL AND DESERT STORM

PostSubject: Re: A[d]renalINe's suggestion   A[d]renalINe's suggestion I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24 2014, 13:46

[DS]Ameen wrote:

S.W.A.T4 wrote:
[DS]Ameen wrote:

zainking! wrote:
[DS]Ameen wrote:

-Once Per LifeTime
-Once After 10 Minutes
Ameeno ma smart bro <3
LOL ty swatttttyyy bro.

Thats better +1
Back to top Go down
[DS]_Pa[V]aN

Job/hobbies : Football

PostSubject: Re: A[d]renalINe's suggestion   A[d]renalINe's suggestion I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24 2014, 18:09

[DS]Ameen wrote:

S.W.A.T4 wrote:
[DS]Ameen wrote:

zainking! wrote:
[DS]Ameen wrote:

-Once Per LifeTime
-Once After 10 Minutes
Ameeno ma smart bro <3
LOL ty swatttttyyy bro.
Yeah, after reading the whole topic, I would like to give a +1 for your idea, Ameen.
Back to top Go down
Sol_Badguy

Sol_Badguy

PostSubject: Re: A[d]renalINe's suggestion   A[d]renalINe's suggestion I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24 2014, 18:35

ok hmm i'll say the next...

+1 To Ameeno -- if possible /visible.

+1 To Remove them -- if not xd

ik it sounds crazy but many many players leave cuz of the Headshots, cuz when they Spawn they have their time to check /cmds and /rules etc and a smart one with a sniper Booms his head so he piss off and leave. I saw it a lot of times and Nuts... when a newbie fights u happens this:-

if he has aimbot he strocks the nuts with one shot, Also newbies who doesn't hack leaves cuz of it (easy to get killed)

2 n 1 xd

*Badguy.
Back to top Go down
[DS]ChainXkillerx(umer)

PostSubject: Re: A[d]renalINe's suggestion   A[d]renalINe's suggestion I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24 2014, 19:48

once a lifetime = +1

cuz no one would /kill rapidly to find snipers cuz his k/d rate will go down
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A[d]renalINe's suggestion   A[d]renalINe's suggestion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A[d]renalINe's suggestion
Page 1 of 1