[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

suspended unfairly

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
[DS]ChainXkillerx(umer)

suspended unfairly Empty
PostSubject: suspended unfairly   suspended unfairly I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18 2014, 19:27

guys i am suspended for two weeks for calling someonea sucker and no one knows why(Unfair)
he isnulted me /my mother i mean swat austin so he deserved those words and i said tht bfore in staff caht no one reported on that so i think i should get my tag back.Stormy as u know the reason why now plz make ur decision again

umer
Back to top Go down
[DS]Nameless
Desert Storm Member
[DS]Nameless

suspended unfairly Empty
PostSubject: Re: suspended unfairly   suspended unfairly I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18 2014, 21:09

chain, a ds member is an example for like users in the server, if a ds member or any other staff member starts swearing he is breaking rules. If you think that person deserved it well f he breaks rules you dont also break rules its the same principle as this: If someone jumps off a bridge u dont follow him right becouse you want to live

this is what you should have done:
1. take a screenshot of what he did to you
2. report him
3. admins will take care of it
Back to top Go down
[DS]ChainXkillerx(umer)

suspended unfairly Empty
PostSubject: Re: suspended unfairly   suspended unfairly I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19 2014, 10:31

he was already ban warned and i dont think sucker is swearing
Back to top Go down
[DS]Ameen
Head Admin
[DS]Ameen

Job/hobbies : Engineering Student / Football & DS

suspended unfairly Empty
PostSubject: Re: suspended unfairly   suspended unfairly I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19 2014, 10:47

[DS]Nameless wrote:
chain, a ds member is an example for like users in the server, if a ds member or any other staff member starts swearing he is breaking rules. If you think that person deserved it well f he breaks rules you dont also break rules its the same principle as this: If someone jumps off a bridge u dont follow him right becouse you want to live

this is what you should have done:
1. take a screenshot of what he did to you
2. report him
3. admins will take care of it
Chain as nameless said u r member. Member should the rolemodel for guest( in game Razz )If they abuse jus take ss and report it complaints or in staff section.
P.S. Player got banwarn for massive insult by me. ( Not for this case )
Back to top Go down
[DS]ChainXkillerx(umer)

suspended unfairly Empty
PostSubject: Re: suspended unfairly   suspended unfairly I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19 2014, 11:09

if he has got two ban warnings(for insultin)he still doesnt deserve the word sucker?
Back to top Go down
[DS]Ameen
Head Admin
[DS]Ameen

Job/hobbies : Engineering Student / Football & DS

suspended unfairly Empty
PostSubject: Re: suspended unfairly   suspended unfairly I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19 2014, 13:35

[DS]ChainXkillerx(umer) wrote:
if he has got two ban warnings(for insultin)he still doesnt deserve the word sucker?
He deserved it but not from u :p cuz u r member and members should not abuse back but should take ss and report it in forum.
Back to top Go down
Sol_Badguy

Sol_Badguy

suspended unfairly Empty
PostSubject: Re: suspended unfairly   suspended unfairly I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19 2014, 17:13

as wut I saw here that:-

Someone insulted u (i'm sure that he did insulted u in Arabic cuz Ik that nab)
then u insulted him back.

Being a Member Requires u to be Mature too, U Don't need those excuses (he insulted me/my mother) u could Take SS and then report him.
Back to top Go down
[DS]ChainXkillerx(umer)

suspended unfairly Empty
PostSubject: Re: suspended unfairly   suspended unfairly I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19 2014, 18:53

okay sol btu i should get my status back cuz he is banned Razz
Back to top Go down
[DS]Jetforce
Legend
[DS]Jetforce

suspended unfairly Empty
PostSubject: Re: suspended unfairly   suspended unfairly I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19 2014, 21:28

Well stop searching for excuses. Each reply of you made, follows one format, "he insulted me -> He deserved an insult". As Member of Desert Storm you aren't allowed to act that kind of immature. Just repeating each post made before mine, you have a strict plan for that, which is: Taking SS, Reporting, being patient. Even if he's banned now, that doesn't undo your fault.

Suspension stay's active.

P.S.: As far as I can say, 2 weeks are the minimum time of Suspension, so be happy of not being suspended longer or even being kicked-out.
Back to top Go down
[DS]ChainXkillerx(umer)

suspended unfairly Empty
PostSubject: Re: suspended unfairly   suspended unfairly I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20 2014, 07:15

Okay killer I already know my mistake
Requesting to lock this app
Back to top Go down
[DS]Nameless
Desert Storm Member
[DS]Nameless

suspended unfairly Empty
PostSubject: Re: suspended unfairly   suspended unfairly I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20 2014, 10:06

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

suspended unfairly Empty
PostSubject: Re: suspended unfairly   suspended unfairly I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

suspended unfairly
Page 1 of 1