[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unban Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
hekker

hekker

Job/hobbies : protect ds

application - Unban Application Empty
PostSubject: Unban Application   application - Unban Application I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01 2014, 11:52

Welcome ! In Game Name: Hekker

Ban Date: Since 2 days                              

Banned By: Admins [DS]Judge and [DS]Judge

Ban Log:
Hekker Server Anticheat Ban Evasion (AC) 29/08/2014 at 20:08:11
Hekker [DS]Bomba ok gtfo 28/08/2014 at 19:03:19

Comment: 4 days ago I was banned with name hekker in game for insult by [DS]Bomba. I then applied unban application but I was still banned, so I changed my name to big_cat 42 and entered the server to request [DS]bomba sir to unban me but he banned me again. Also I have hotspot shield to watch youtube videos in Pakistan as they are banned here. And I forgot to deactivate it and entered the server again to see whether I was still banned or not. I got very happy to see that I was unbanned and I  pmed [DS]Judge, He said that, "so finally you got permission". I said yes as I didn't know that actually I was still banned, so after 2 minutes [DS]Judge banned me again for ban evading. I have just joined [DS] and I thought that just by posting my unban app I would get unbanned. It is simply a case of misunderstanding. And I didn't even hack. So, please give me another chance to play on this server. Cya!

Thank You.

Note: This is Ultimate[R] editing his application as he dosen't know english well and I reported the facts as he told me, I don't know what really happened. Thank you for reading.

Last edited by hekker on Mon Sep 01 2014, 16:29; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : To make my reason clear)
Back to top Go down
[DS]Judge
Head Admin
[DS]Judge

Job/hobbies : Badminton

PostSubject: Re: Unban Application   application - Unban Application I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01 2014, 12:03

I told you to wait, can't you understand?
Back to top Go down
hekker

hekker

Job/hobbies : protect ds

PostSubject: Re: Unban Application   application - Unban Application I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01 2014, 16:30

I Still Wait For 5 Days
Back to top Go down
-Kite-
Deputy Head Admin + Forum Moderator
-Kite-

PostSubject: Re: Unban Application   application - Unban Application I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01 2014, 20:30

Hmm
[DS]Stormy_Wolf wrote:
STAYS BANNED

Back to top Go down
[DS]Fire723
Deputy Head Admin
[DS]Fire723

Job/hobbies : Hackers have no chance

PostSubject: Re: Unban Application   application - Unban Application I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02 2014, 04:33

Decision has been taken by main owner
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unban Application   application - Unban Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unban Application
Page 1 of 1