[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unban Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Livar

application - Unban Application Empty
PostSubject: Unban Application   application - Unban Application I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24 2012, 22:27

Right before I start, I'd just like to say I love the server and would like to thank Stormy for making it what it is, now my unban 'app'.

When banned?: 24/08/2012 22:40

Banned by who?: 7wist

Banned for what?: Well niels sent a map to Stormy to add to our HQ, and because we're the [HSD] team, we're a terrorist team. Then me and 7wist and Warriror and xjawz we're having dog fights with Hydras over our HQ, then 7wist destorys our cars at HQ, and because they obviously respawn when destroyed, warrior accused us of car spawning/hacking and then I and xjawz got banned.

Comment(optional): I like the server, I like some of the admins, I know that my additude isn't perfect but I tried building a friendship with Warrior and 7wist today, but they ban us for some reason, I can hardly call the admins being nice.

Thanks Admins, and I hope you will come to see that I'm not the one with the bad attitude but maybe some of you are, and I am going to change from now on.
Back to top Go down
[DS]CoDeZ

Job/hobbies : Scripting / Dueling

PostSubject: Re: Unban Application   application - Unban Application I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24 2012, 22:36

First of all , you and your friend both have bad attitude.
I already saw it myself
Anyways waiting for the proof.
And remember , when you reply show some respect no need to be rude or you are decreasing the chance of being unbanned.
Back to top Go down
Livar

PostSubject: Re: Unban Application   application - Unban Application I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24 2012, 22:37

CoDeZ, sir. I wasn't intending to be rude, so anyway if it offended any of you I'm sorry, as I just wan't this to be sorted and to start playing the game, also I want 7wist and Warrior to realise I'm a nice person and I can be good, and no I'm not a hacker guys, inshallah we will have to wait for Stormy Wolf (server scripter).
Back to top Go down
7wist

7wist

Job/hobbies : SA-MP, Soccer, Badminton, PC Games, Internet

PostSubject: Re: Unban Application   application - Unban Application I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24 2012, 22:38

The pics we took at their 'hq'

application - Unban Application Gta_sa46application - Unban Application Gta_sa47
As you can see, the cars re-spawned quickly after we destroyed them.
application - Unban Application Gta_sa48
application - Unban Application Gta_sa49

From these pics we taught that their 'hq' is made from a car spawner so we banned them.
BTW, Livar, it has nothing to do with the dogfights and killing.

If Stormy really made it, it's different story, waiting for Stormy's comment.
Back to top Go down
http://jawgta.blogspot.com
Livar

PostSubject: Re: Unban Application   application - Unban Application I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24 2012, 22:41

Alright then sir, let's just wait for Stormy. Also I just wanted to realise that I just wan't to mix in with you guys and then actually try to become as pro as you lot in the game, and step up my game.

-Thanks.
Back to top Go down
[DS]CoDeZ

Job/hobbies : Scripting / Dueling

PostSubject: Re: Unban Application   application - Unban Application I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24 2012, 23:23

After gathering some info :
-A guy called Niels or w/e his name scripted this map.
-Hey claims that he sent it to nic
-and now you claims that it got added into the server.
While :
-Stormy spent the whole day yesterday working on event command.
-Stormy didn't inform atleast me about this update
-Those vehicles respawns like if they were scripted

to be honest its a little bit confusing , waiting for stormy reply Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[DS]Stormy_Wolf
Main Owner
[DS]Stormy_Wolf

Job/hobbies : Software Developer

PostSubject: Re: Unban Application   application - Unban Application I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25 2012, 00:35

UNBANNED information given was right anyways car spawner can only take cars on the map can't spawn other cars except those already in the script.

Map was added before so all UNBANNED.
Back to top Go down
https://desertstorm-gtaclan.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unban Application   application - Unban Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unban Application
Page 1 of 1