[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

For duck-nuk

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mohamed7431

For duck-nuk Empty
PostSubject: For duck-nuk   For duck-nuk I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12 2014, 21:15

actully duck i didnt hack or use any cheats even i didnt think of cheating. i was banned for admin insulting + ban evade. i read the rules . and from i read:( hackers and cheaters get a permanent ban). and i didnt hack. if i was hacking, i wouldnt have to post all these topics. anyway, i can correct everything happened. i wont insult anyone again. i will treat all the players nice and friendly. if u wanna me to stop posting useless topics( it is not useless imao),then unban me. is that enough for u all. i apologized to all players i had insulted. i told u all i wont do this again. i wont beg i will ask for unban only and plz if u wanna ban on forum, ban me but just unban in DS. i missed it a lot.
Back to top Go down
Jhon_Cool
Head Admin
Jhon_Cool

For duck-nuk Empty
PostSubject: Re: For duck-nuk   For duck-nuk I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12 2014, 21:58

Locked!
Dude you won't be unbanned, you have already been given a chance and you blew it up. So, I don't really understand what you still doing here...
Back to top Go down

For duck-nuk
Page 1 of 1