[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[DS]Rizla unban appeal

Go down 
+2
[DS]Loocky
Rizla
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Rizla

[DS]Rizla unban appeal Empty
PostSubject: [DS]Rizla unban appeal   [DS]Rizla unban appeal I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06 2014, 15:01

When banned?: today, few mins ago

Banned by who?: Loocky

Banned for what?: Aimbot

Official Entry on Ban Log (optional)
( please check at http://dssignatures.4page.info/logs/banned.php ):

Comment(optional): I don't aimbot, here's a few videos of me dueling on lagshoot servers. I've been playing samp since 2008, and it's not hard to shoot a player when your experienced like myself.

there are players way better then me on samp

just look at this

Back to top Go down
[DS]Loocky
Owner
[DS]Loocky

Job/hobbies : Football, Games and Math

PostSubject: Re: [DS]Rizla unban appeal   [DS]Rizla unban appeal I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06 2014, 16:29

Here is the video

And don't show me that videos from another server where lagshot is enabled , cuz here lagshot isn't enabled + that videos are from april 2014 , january 2014 and december 2013 Smile .
Back to top Go down
Rizla

PostSubject: Re: [DS]Rizla unban appeal   [DS]Rizla unban appeal I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06 2014, 16:52

[DS]Loocky wrote:
Here is the video

And don't show me that videos from another server where lagshot is enabled , cuz here lagshot isn't enabled + that videos are from april 2014 , january 2014 and december 2013 Smile .

I don't see anything related to "aimbot" in the video

I don't see my aim going back and forth like a aimboter

There's no sniper aimbot on SAMP.

Prove my "aimbot", i'm just a good shooter that's all lmfao
Back to top Go down
Rizla

PostSubject: Re: [DS]Rizla unban appeal   [DS]Rizla unban appeal I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12 2014, 15:33

so?

as you can see above, it's easy to hit players with skinshoot
Back to top Go down
Rizla

PostSubject: Re: [DS]Rizla unban appeal   [DS]Rizla unban appeal I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29 2014, 17:19

well?

it's been over 2months and you haven't decided

you haven't got any valid proof that proves that i'm aimbotting

just the first few seconds of ur vid gives the impression that i "might" be aimbotting, but even that isn't good enough proof

and it seems like you were sure i was aimbotting after i killed fire with my sniper pretty easily, however there's no sniper aimbot on samp, and you can try finding one yourself and even test each one, but at the end, there is no working sniper aimbot on samp that i've heard of.

compare me with other players like "chillin" who gets way more shots on target with every wep, but that's not the case with me, i'm only good with a few specific weps, mainly spas12/deagle/sniper which is easy to use for skilled players like myself.

if u think i aimbot by watching that video, then you don't have enough experience as an admin and still need some help with busting players with CLEAR evidence.

Last edited by [DS]Rizla on Fri Aug 29 2014, 20:11; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
-Kite-
Deputy Head Admin + Forum Moderator
-Kite-

PostSubject: Re: [DS]Rizla unban appeal   [DS]Rizla unban appeal I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29 2014, 17:34

[DS]Rizla wrote:
[DS]Loocky wrote:
Here is the video

XD
Ok
I'll Give you small Lesson :
Aimbot Goes on All Weapons ..
The video Shows 100% ur aimboter
Even good shooters Miss sometimes (wich is the Only mistake u took as an aimbotter xD)

PS: Chillin is the most pro here And he sometimes miss not always kill with 1 shot
Back to top Go down
Rizla

PostSubject: Re: [DS]Rizla unban appeal   [DS]Rizla unban appeal I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29 2014, 17:46

S.W.A.T4 wrote:
[DS]Rizla wrote:
[DS]Loocky wrote:
Here is the video

XD
Ok
I'll Give you small Lesson :
Aimbot Goes on All Weapons ..
The video Shows 100% ur aimboter
Even good shooters Miss sometimes (wich is the Only mistake u took as an aimbotter xD)

PS: Chillin is the most pro here And he sometimes miss not always kill with 1 shot

theres no aimbot for sniper, so your wrong
this video show nothing, no VALID proof
i missed shots in this video, if you look clearly, and it's not my fault this video is too short and doesn't prove anything.
that's not how you even bust an aimbotter, if you want to bust a real aimbotter then you wouldn't just fraps some1 killing a few players easily.

i guess you've banned multiple players already for aimbot or some other hacks, but now you've lost many players, and it's probably because of the current admins who aren't experienced enough to bust the real aimbotters on the server.

Last edited by [DS]Rizla on Fri Aug 29 2014, 20:13; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
-Kite-
-Kite-

PostSubject: Re: [DS]Rizla unban appeal   [DS]Rizla unban appeal I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29 2014, 17:51

[DS]Rizla wrote:

you're one brain-dead nerd who lacks some brain cells and is 12yrs old irl.

u mad cause u bad
Nice Really Nice
This kind of Dissrespect might get u a ban already On ur hack ban
PS the proof still proove everything
Very Happy lol! lol! lol! lol!
[DS]Rizla unban appeal Captur10
Back to top Go down
Rizla

PostSubject: Re: [DS]Rizla unban appeal   [DS]Rizla unban appeal I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29 2014, 17:59

nvm

Last edited by [DS]Rizla on Fri Aug 29 2014, 20:11; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[DS]Ameen
Head Admin
[DS]Ameen

Job/hobbies : Engineering Student / Football & DS

PostSubject: Re: [DS]Rizla unban appeal   [DS]Rizla unban appeal I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29 2014, 18:14

Hey hey hey rizla do u know wht I really respected u. U might not be knowing but u were the first player to help me when I was new in this server infact new in samp. When i heard u r banned i really felt sad but i didnt said to anyone.
But now when i saw ur true color I think u r banned rightly. Both Loocky and Swat r one of my best friends and I cant tolerate when u abuse them. This kind of behaviour ,u should be banned too ealier but luckily u became member too. But u know luck doesn't last forever if u don't respect it.
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga_Hinata

Hyuuga_Hinata

Job/hobbies : Watch Anime , Read Manga

PostSubject: Re: [DS]Rizla unban appeal   [DS]Rizla unban appeal I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29 2014, 18:15

-Disrespect
-Aimbot
-Insult

Not a good member ._.
Back to top Go down
Rizla

PostSubject: Re: [DS]Rizla unban appeal   [DS]Rizla unban appeal I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29 2014, 20:10

[DS]Ameen wrote:
Hey hey hey rizla do u know wht I really respected u. U might not be knowing but u were the first player to help me when I was new in this server infact new in samp. When i heard u r banned i really felt sad but i didnt said to anyone.
But now when i saw ur true color I think u r banned rightly. Both Loocky and Swat r one of my best friends and I cant tolerate when u abuse them. This kind of behaviour ,u should be banned too ealier but luckily u became member too. But u know luck doesn't last forever if u don't respect it.

I was wrongly banned, and it's been 2months, I don't see why it's taking so long to resolve this ban appeal, when firstly there isn't enough valid proof of me aimbotting nor is there any reason why it should take this long.

I can't control my anger when there's someone like swat4 going around and trying to provoke me, not every human is perfect, but there's nothing I can do to prevent myself from "disrespecting" him if he's being annoying and provoking me in different ways. Swat4 was being really childish with me, and I'm tired of immature people on samp who go around provoking and trolling people like he was at the time

To everyone else saying I aimbot, I don't, and it's really annoying to see you all saying "aimbot" when it's clearly not, there's always going to be one player who's better then you or who is skilled enough to get most shots on target, I've been playing on dm servers since 2008, and I've had enough practise to get about 20-30% of my shots on target, if you were to visit some other dm servers, you'd find out that Rizla actually wasn't aimbotting, it was just that he is skilled in some ways, and therefore he isn't "aimbotting" as you all are saying.

All I know is that I'm clean(no hacks) and don't want to ruin the fun by using hacks such as aimbot as an advantage and to reduce the amount of challenges I end up facing whilst playing this game in my free time.

It's easy to kill players especially when they are close to you, and once most of you are skilled enough, you'll find out that it's not that hard to kill players anymore, just like myself who doesn't find it that hard to kill players.

There's reasons why I only use deagle/spas/sniper mainly, that's cause I'm not that good with every other weapon, and I find it useless using the other weapons cause I struggle to get kills with them.
Back to top Go down
Rizla

PostSubject: Re: [DS]Rizla unban appeal   [DS]Rizla unban appeal I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29 2014, 20:19

To sum it all up for people who don't like reading

There's no valid evidence of me aimbotting at all, yes, I killed a few people really easily via a few shots, but that's not enough proof to ban me for aimbot.

One way to see if someone is aimbotting is by doing this.

Back to top Go down
-Kite-
-Kite-

PostSubject: Re: [DS]Rizla unban appeal   [DS]Rizla unban appeal I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29 2014, 20:24

[DS]Rizla wrote:
you're provoking and disrespecting in your own way, thinking your smart, but you're not, i don't care if i don't get unbanned, i know i'm clean, and there's other servers that i play on anyway where there's actually skilled players who know what "aimbot" really is. anyway, you need to grow up already, how about you asslick more players and hope that you get admin soon, i know that's your dream when your mommy tucks you in bed and you go off to sleep hahaha.
First Ye am Smarter than u in this Becz i won't insult You back . And guess WHYYY? becz ur getting banned alone Wink
and .. If u know we are sucks and not skilled So why don't u go to ur skilled people then??they might ask you for download link of your hacks
*and Yes i want to be admin in ds to ban hackers like you
*and ur noob enouth to Talk about mothers and insult Because only gulty people insult
Ok Wat does The criminal say to the judge when the judge say "go to jail"
He'll insult and some noob stuff
Noob .. This is between you and me no need to get mothers into this
as i said ur noob enouth to insult
kid.
Back to top Go down
Rizla

PostSubject: Re: [DS]Rizla unban appeal   [DS]Rizla unban appeal I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29 2014, 21:29

I'll upload a video to prove that i'm not aimbotting(13min vid) in about an hour.
Back to top Go down
Rizla

PostSubject: Re: [DS]Rizla unban appeal   [DS]Rizla unban appeal I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29 2014, 22:13

ok
Back to top Go down
Rizla

PostSubject: Re: [DS]Rizla unban appeal   [DS]Rizla unban appeal I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31 2014, 21:57

[DS]Rizla wrote:

ok

bump
Back to top Go down
[DS]Stormy_Wolf
Main Owner
[DS]Stormy_Wolf

Job/hobbies : Software Developer

PostSubject: Re: [DS]Rizla unban appeal   [DS]Rizla unban appeal I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31 2014, 22:42

UNBANNED
Back to top Go down
https://desertstorm-gtaclan.forumotion.com
Rizla

PostSubject: Re: [DS]Rizla unban appeal   [DS]Rizla unban appeal I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31 2014, 23:01

[DS]Stormy_Wolf wrote:
UNBANNED

Still says i'm banned when I try connecting to the server
Back to top Go down
[DS]Stormy_Wolf
Main Owner
[DS]Stormy_Wolf

Job/hobbies : Software Developer

PostSubject: Re: [DS]Rizla unban appeal   [DS]Rizla unban appeal I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31 2014, 23:05

[DS]Rizla wrote:
[DS]Stormy_Wolf wrote:
UNBANNED

Still says i'm banned when I try connecting to the server

Sorry I forgot to unlock your account, now you should be able to connect.
Back to top Go down
https://desertstorm-gtaclan.forumotion.com
[DS]Loocky
Owner
[DS]Loocky

Job/hobbies : Football, Games and Math

PostSubject: Re: [DS]Rizla unban appeal   [DS]Rizla unban appeal I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01 2014, 01:45

Saw him ig Razz

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DS]Rizla unban appeal   [DS]Rizla unban appeal I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[DS]Rizla unban appeal
Page 1 of 1