[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Third topic, it should be the final one

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mohamed7431

Third topic, it should be the final one Empty
PostSubject: Third topic, it should be the final one   Third topic, it should be the final one I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05 2014, 11:23

I didnt evade. Here is the truth and(i hope u can belive it). my bro best40 was trying to play the game (when i was banned) . but he was banned 2 and (he shares me the same ip). so thats why he was banned and i was called ( Ban Evader) after it. Actully the only server i was banned from, this server and i dunno why. and why ban evaders are permanently banned ( as if i were an evader) this is completely weird . I didnt EVADE . my bro tried a lot a to join the server maybe thats why killer999 said ( EVADED BAN 3 TIMES ). the only thing i want is one last chance. i requested for it many times .but no belived that i wont do this again. maybe i broke the rules and i deserve a permanent ban. but sometimes the rule breaker may deserves a one more chance. and if i dont deserve it i want to talk to the owner of the server ( Rules maker ) and ( Jhon Cool) or i will start pming xD.

Notes:1- plz dont reply me with (no unban since evaded, i heard it many times. )
2- I forget to say SRRY to u jhon ( srry) i just get angry easily and i think i controlled my anger now lol

Admins i want to talk with em: ( the server owner, Jhon Cool).
Back to top Go down
Jhon_Cool
Head Admin
Jhon_Cool

Third topic, it should be the final one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Third topic, it should be the final one   Third topic, it should be the final one I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05 2014, 12:16

You have been already given a chance. Here is a new reply to you. STAYS BANNED!!
Back to top Go down

Third topic, it should be the final one
Page 1 of 1