[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

what languanges can i use in my signature?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[DS]Nameless
Desert Storm Member
[DS]Nameless

what languanges can i use in my signature? Empty
PostSubject: what languanges can i use in my signature?   what languanges can i use in my signature? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30 2014, 14:25

Another quick question what languanges are allowed in signatures?
Back to top Go down
[DS]Stormy_Wolf
Main Owner
[DS]Stormy_Wolf

Job/hobbies : Software Developer

PostSubject: Re: what languanges can i use in my signature?   what languanges can i use in my signature? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30 2014, 15:17

Yet there are no limitations in languages concerning your signature, unless you are using link which might be redirecting to sites with viruses or trojans.
Back to top Go down
https://desertstorm-gtaclan.forumotion.com
[DS]Nameless
Desert Storm Member
[DS]Nameless

PostSubject: Re: what languanges can i use in my signature?   what languanges can i use in my signature? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30 2014, 15:39

hehe thanks going to make a trolly signature xD but ofc i wont post links to viruses and stuff, i noticed javascript doesnt work and php also doesnt:P plus my signature is too long if i try to save it what is the character limit?
Back to top Go down
[DS]Stormy_Wolf
Main Owner
[DS]Stormy_Wolf

Job/hobbies : Software Developer

PostSubject: Re: what languanges can i use in my signature?   what languanges can i use in my signature? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30 2014, 16:05

[DS]Nameless wrote:
hehe thanks going to make a trolly signature xD but ofc i wont post links to viruses and stuff, i noticed javascript doesnt work and php also doesnt:P plus my signature is too long if i try to save it what is the character limit?

The Character limit for the signatures are 1000 characters.

To use PHP or javascript in your signature, I can offer you to host the PHP site on a php host of desert storm (because PHP must be hosted and stored at a special webhost it doesn't work by default in signatures) and then you can put it in using the html